• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

C section ladies, did you find your belly between the incision and belly button tender for a while? I know I'm retaining fluid there but wasn't expecting tenderness. Hoping it's just bruising/swelling that'll go soon.

It's probably bruised both inside and out from the tugging. It's also normal to be more sore/bruised at the side the surgeon was standing as more pressure is put on that side than the other. They also close the wound "towards" that end which again puts more pressure that way. Hope it feels better soon xx

Cottleston - give it time you've be carrying two babies vs one and is still early days.

USAF-wife , I'm doing ok. Dad had a beautiful send off today gorgeous and sunny with a fantastic cool breeze. Everything was perfect and so many people joining to celebrate his life..... Baby has been active today and getting lots of back ache and tightenings but think that was due to the strain of today.

On eviction notice now if this baby is already 9lb 4oz they are ready to meet the world as would prefer natural labour vs inducing at 41 weeks. Hoping I'm dilated some to have a sweep on Tuesday . Have to say my ankles today are not a pretty site very swollen hoping this will improve before my pedicure tomorrow morning

Hi girls,
I was at my doctor today, she put me on a diet where I have to lose 0.5 kg a week because I have a high blood pressure and my BMI is 35. It sucks because she said I can't have no sweets whatsoever and that's like my weakness lol, she did say I can eat half portions of carbs because I was pregnant otherwise that would be a no no too, she advised me to drink full cream milk, because it fills me up, salts and caffeine are out of bound too, and my veggies cannot be eaten raw.

My hcg levels are 490 she was happy with that, my first scan is on the 24 June I'm excited!

Hmm - You shouldn't really be aiming to lose weight during pregnancy. If it happens, fair enough but you really should be aiming to maintain your current weight to sustain a pregnancy. My BMI was 34 at booking and I wasn't asked to lose weight. Just aim to maintain it.

Hmm - You shouldn't really be aiming to lose weight during pregnancy. If it happens, fair enough but you really should be aiming to maintain your current weight to sustain a pregnancy. My BMI was 34 at booking and I wasn't asked to lose weight. Just aim to maintain it.

I really don't know, I never had this issue with DS, but the doctor is a bit concerned because my resting heartbeat is 122 bpm:wacko:

He wants me to see a cardiologist. I don't see why, my heartbeat has always been high ever since I can remember. Ill try and eat healthy and get some light excersises.

I've managed to bag myself THIS for £350! I'm impressed with myself as new all that would cost near £850!

Hey ladies :) :hi: I hope to join you soon~!

I wish you all the best during your pregnancies and births :)) :kiss:

Good luck iwa! X

I just survived my first sneeze! Actually sneezing fit... While sitting on the loo! :haha:
How's everyone today ladies?

Cottleston - how are you feeling now after having your boys and c section - I'm surprised you are finding time to get on Bnb !

Feeling pretty good thanks... Got a uti and my incision is infected but other than that everythjngs golden. The boys are still in the sleepy newborn phase so I'm able to sneak on every once in a while! :D

How you feeling hun? xx

Not too bad ..... Pelvis is starting to hurt now and got lots of tightenings today. It's reassuring to know only two more weeks at most till being induced if needed. Still nervous about predicted of 10+ lbs. been to see mum today too who is keeping busy with her sister who is staying with her at the moment .

I LOVE my pram!!

Attachments

• Pram Car Seat.jpg
    Pram Car Seat.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Pram Carrycot.jpg
    Pram Carrycot.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Noo that's gorgeous!
Jelly... Glad you're not doing too bad. 10lb+ is a daunting thought but they do say bigger babies are easier when it comes to pushing! Good to hear your mum has company to keep her busy. Hope you do too :hugs:
Afm... DH has taken Toby to bed, Dylan's asleep and I've got a poorly Eddie on me just now. Little guy has a tummy ache bless him so he's getting mummy cuddles.

Sorry iv been mia ladies!!

Noo that is a lovely pram!

Cottleston im glad you and the boys are doing well. How is toby taking to the boys hun? Sorry to hear your wound is infected and you have a uti...that sucks! But gz on the sneezing lol I still clench when I sneeze lol

Jelly im glad your doing ok hun :hugs: dont worry my sis said her biggest was the easiest and he was 10lb 6oz. Although the predictions can be way out, they said my neice was goingto be around 13lb and she was 10lb 1oz, and seth was supposed to be 8 or 9lb and was just under 6lb. Is there any talk on them giving you sweeps to try bring you on?

Iwa...good luck hun... lots and lots of fairy dust :dust: your way hun!

Hey bluemoon . Gz on your bfp hun!

Sorry if iv missed any1, crap memory just now!

Afm got he boys weighed on wedesday. Ethqn was 10lb 11oz and seth 25lb 8oz. So ethans all good but seth needa to be weighed again next month. Oh oh and iv started weaning ethan....he loooooves food lol. Cant believe he is 14 weeks old tomorrow!

Ahh sounds like the boys are growing fantastically !

Good to know growth scans can sometimes be out with their estimations.

I've had a sweep / stretch today - cervix was soft and dilated at the bottom
But still closed at the top and posterior. Mw seems to think as I was so soft once in labour I should dilate quite easily. Been getting very uncomfortable since and had some blood tinged mucous earlier do think she may have aggravated the cervix (she was having a damn good go!). Booked in for another Monday and if needed next Wednesday too also have consultant Tuesday.

Wow weaning already! Scary how fast it's gone... I can't imagine weaning yet even though it'll sneak up fast. Aww I think Seth and Toby weigh about the same. What size clothes is your little man wearing?

Jelly I hope the sweeps get things moving along... Not long to go now!

Afm, I'm doing night shift part 1. The boys were due a bottle at midnight but didn't stir until 2am. 2:40 now and both have had nappies changd, Dylan's fed and asleep (just about) and Eddie is just finishing off his bottle.

I'm feeling ok just now but had baby blues start to creep in on the odd occasion. For the stupidest reasons too! Hope it'll pass soon.

Jelly I hope things kick off for you soon hun. I cant wait to meet your little one...hopefully the next sweep will do the trick!

Cottleston aww hun keep an eye on those baby blues hun, dont be scared to ask for help if you need it. Im glad your all doing well, I LOOOVVVEEE the pics of the boys...those are 3 gorgeous boys you have and Eddie ahd Dylan looked so cute in their hats!
Seth has just gone into 18 to 24 months but pants have to have adjustable waist so they can be tightened. Shorts he's in 6 to 9 months. He fits some 0 to 3 aswell lol, he put on an outfit I bought for miwis little girl and it fit him great lol. Its really hard finding things to fit him properly, things that fit his waist dont fit his leg length, and jumpers/jackets that fit nice if they hae a hood it doesnt cover his head lol. Ethans just gone into 0 to 3. I had a 3 to 6 tshirt on him yesterday which seth had had on last week lol:haha:

I love weaning hehe he had banana yesterday as I finally found pouches of fruit and veg to see what he does or doesnt like. He loved it hehe. Cant wait till he's big enough for lumps and bumps so I can give him some organix carrot crisps! Theyr so messy and fun!

Xxxx

Hey ladies been busy visiting with my mom and going places poor Fallon has been out more in the last two weeks then either of my other babies had been at her age. She is a really good baby she sleeps loads and fusses only long enough to get her booty clean and dry and a boobie in her mouth. She gained one ounce shy of a whole pound in two weeks and her brother and sister love her to bits but I do have to keep after them to be careful. I am still bleeding weirdly on and off two days without anything then bam I have a tiny bit. I am dying to go back to having my daily soaks! I have bad pulled muscles because I always lift to damn much... Anyway here are some piccies.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/57.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/55.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/54.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/50.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/44.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/40.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/34.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/24.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/pink_iz_hawt/15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.