• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Hi everyone it's been ages since I posted on here yes I'm still pregnant but just been buzzy with life I hope I can still keep updated with u guys

Hey hun, how are you doing? I hope things are going ok for you now...have you managed to find a house of your own yet?

Hows everyone else doing? Xx

Hey Hun how's ur two I'm good and still pregnt lol and as for the house congralat me we have bought a house and its so nice to have a place of our own my parents are a lot better now and life's changed to being great how's the baby btw I had a question for u sence u already gave birth how long did newborn clothes fit for like how many weeks or months I'm shoping for him I have some things and something's I haven't yet btw sorry it took for ever for me to reply bk and how are you ladies doing I hope every ones good ladies any ideas on a list of things and how many I need for new born baby and wat I should take in my hospital bag it's true I'm already a mommy to a 18 month old baby but I had her premature and didn't really go through the funnes of shoping and preparing my hospital bag

Omg I have been up ever sence 11 pm and its 6:24 now I have wat seemed like contractions I was confused between gas pains and contractions omg lasted for a hour every 2 to 3 minutes and it hasn't come bk now I'm scared

My first is 8 years old so he'll be 8 and a half by the time this one is born. I'm only getting a growth scan based on the weight of my last baby plus having had a shoulder dystocia and 4th degree tear. If based on BMI they only do growth scans if BMI is above 40 and I think mine at booking was just under 34 (33 point something).

I work on delivery suite as a midwife. Need to finish work soon as I really can't stand the heat any longer and my pelvis is killing me doing 12 hour shifts on my feet and certainly can't get in the positions I used to be able to for deliveries!

30 weeks today! Here is my bump shot - Though I appear to have gained a bit of a pouch along the bottom that didn't used to be there. I wonder if it used to be full of fat!? Still under booking weight currently - JUST! Think I have about 1.5lb to spare at the minute!
Aww that's a good age gap as he will be willing to help out instead of having a toddler running around too. Although both age gaps must have their advantages and disadvantages.

Omgoodness 12 hr shifts you must be shattered and as you said this heat is awful and won't help.

That's great with still being under your booking weight well done you.

AFM - We will be 33 weeks on wed. And was told a week and a half ago that we need to move out as the lanlord needs her house back so it has been rather stressful trying to find somewhere. W finally found somewhere and move in on sat. Thank Goodness.
We also had our 32 week growth scan last wed and the baby has gone from sitting on the normal centile line to way above the large centile line. I also have sugar in my urine so they are now testing me for gestational diabetes. We have another scan at 36 weeks. The midwife in the beginning said it's ok if it is a big baby we will just do a c-section does anyone know how likely this will be now? Also are all elected c-section done before the due date (sorry that is probably a daft question)?

Hope everyone is well I haven't managed to read everything yet.

xxx

My first is 8 years old so he'll be 8 and a half by the time this one is born. I'm only getting a growth scan based on the weight of my last baby plus having had a shoulder dystocia and 4th degree tear. If based on BMI they only do growth scans if BMI is above 40 and I think mine at booking was just under 34 (33 point something).

I work on delivery suite as a midwife. Need to finish work soon as I really can't stand the heat any longer and my pelvis is killing me doing 12 hour shifts on my feet and certainly can't get in the positions I used to be able to for deliveries!

30 weeks today! Here is my bump shot - Though I appear to have gained a bit of a pouch along the bottom that didn't used to be there. I wonder if it used to be full of fat!? Still under booking weight currently - JUST! Think I have about 1.5lb to spare at the minute!
Aww that's a good age gap as he will be willing to help out instead of having a toddler running around too. Although both age gaps must have their advantages and disadvantages.

Omgoodness 12 hr shifts you must be shattered and as you said this heat is awful and won't help.

That's great with still being under your booking weight well done you.

AFM - We will be 33 weeks on wed. And was told a week and a half ago that we need to move out as the lanlord needs her house back so it has been rather stressful trying to find somewhere. W finally found somewhere and move in on sat. Thank Goodness.
We also had our 32 week growth scan last wed and the baby has gone from sitting on the normal centile line to way above the large centile line. I also have sugar in my urine so they are now testing me for gestational diabetes. We have another scan at 36 weeks. The midwife in the beginning said it's ok if it is a big baby we will just do a c-section does anyone know how likely this will be now? Also are all elected c-section done before the due date (sorry that is probably a daft question)?

Hope everyone is well I haven't managed to read everything yet.

xxx

Omg how sressful hun, im glad you found somewhere! Imagine doing that to someone when heavily pregnant.

You can still go natural if its a big baby if you want hun. My sisters largest was 10lb 6oz and she had him naturally. And yes elected sections are generally done between 38 and 39 weeks so theres less chance of you going into natural labour, mine was done at 38 plus 5.

Massoma congratulations on the house hun! Ethan was in newborn till around 3 months... seth though was in newborn till around 8 months lol. Ethans in 0 to 3 just now, both boys are doing fab thanks hun. Xxx

Things are hectic! lol
Hows you hun? How are the boys?

Eddie and Dylan got weighed today. 9w 5d and theyre 11lb 10.5oz and 11lb 13oz. Chunky monkeys!
I'm in the midst of potty training with Toby at the same time as still adjusting to twin-mummyhood. I'm sensible like that. :haha:

Getting larger! :lol: This is my 32 week bump shot. Haven't taken one at 33 weeks and now almost 34 weeks!

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Looking good! Pretty bra too... what make is it? My boob growth during and beyond pregnancy has broken all but one of my bras. :dohh:

Looking good! Pretty bra too... what make is it? My boob growth during and beyond pregnancy has broken all but one of my bras. :dohh:

Hmm I'm not actually sure. I bought it in Florida. I think it's AMAZING as its so structured but doesn't have an underwire. I shall see if there is a tag when I take it off :)

Lovely bump pic noo! Not long left to go...do you know if your having a section yet hun?

Omg cottleston....potty training = nightmare! Seth peed on the floor 3 times yesterday! Twice was my fault because I thought he was saying sweetie and he was actually saying pee pee! But the 3rd id asked if he needed to pee...said no then peed on the floor! Cant imagine how hard it is for you having the twins to sort too! How is keith now? Is he helping more and not being a twot?

Fantastic weights for the twins! Ethan and seth have both been weighed too... ethan at 22 weeks (last week) was 14lb 10oz and seth at 3 years 8 months is 27lb 3oz and no longer has to see the gp woop woop. Oh and othrr big news in our home....seths startin to talk :happydance: I am sooooooo happy!! His little voice is so damn cute...cant wait for him to go bk to nursery next week and shock them all by talking when he goes in. Xxx

Lovely bump pic noo! Not long left to go...do you know if your having a section yet hun?

Nope, aiming for vaginal delivery I think. Though I don't have a consultant appt until 38 weeks to get my growth scan so who knows? Ideally I want delivering between 39 and 40 weeks whichever method!

I'm hoping other women can share their stories of how long they were 6 cm dilated before they went into labor. I've been like that for about 4 days now. I just need to know how long this is likely to last.
36 weeks

My updated story at Saturday Looks like I'm going to have a agust baby lol yesterday I had contractions yesterday @ 3 am I stayed until 7 am then I called L&D and told the nurse that talk to me I had pain in my stomach and the pain came and went every 4 mint. She told me to come in and be checked on the monitor so I went and they took me in and put me on the monitor it turned out to be contractions and my midwife was on call that day I was happy to know that it was her she checked me from below and said I was 5 cmt. And I might have a baby today so they changed my room from treasur to labor room every thing was ready I thought I was going to have a baby from how bad the pain was so they gave me pain med and contractions started coming every 6 mints and started to Seprait out my midwife came at 3 and checked again and said I was 6 cmt.Her shift changed and a new midwife came and checked me again and said I wasn't changed still on 6 cmt with no contractions so I was told by her that she will keep me till tomoro which is today sence I'm 6 centimeters so I told her I want to go home and stay on bed rest instead of stay here in the hospital sence my contractions deasperad so I got sent home and till today nothing has changed and I'm still pregnant

Btw I say yesterday becuz I copyed and pasted it from a different post that I wrote my story on that all happened on Saturday

ooo massoma sounds like your having a baby soon!! woo! I wouldnt have thought they will leave you overly long at 6cm... Although im not sure how it works when your not term yet but generally if labour stalls they help it along.. or they do where im from anyway.

Good luck hun! xx

ooo massoma sounds like your having a baby soon!! woo! I wouldnt have thought they will leave you overly long at 6cm... Although im not sure how it works when your not term yet but generally if labour stalls they help it along.. or they do where im from anyway.

Good luck hun! xx

Yea here also the keep u in the hospital but technically I'm not in labor any more and my water hasn't broken yet so there no chance of infection I was contracting which led me to 6 cm and all the sudden everything just stopped and here i am still pregnant and waiting for my baby to come cant wait for this to finish its like a waiting game now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->