• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Had to share ladies... Breakthrough in the hubby department!
He worked from home the other day but was set up in the spare room (aka his "home office" aka "the place he can go to watch Walking Dead in peace while pretending to look busy")... I needed to put Toby down for a nap but it clashed with twins bottle times so took the three of them up to my bedroom with the intention of reding to Toby while feeding babies. Didn't work, one baby was screaming while the other was being fed, Toby found a toy hammer and was bashing everything then got so tired that his worst tantrum ever ensued and I was a WRECK.
DH heard all this from the other room and I think something finally clicked. Think he realised that when I say the kids have been a nightmare... I'm not actually lying to cover the fact that I've done spd all around the house. He also confessed that when he takes the kids out. He makes sure it's not around nap time so Toby isn't grumpy and it's not around feeding time because he couldnt handle it.
So hes helped out tons the past couple of days and I'm feeling pretty good right now!

Cottleston - praying he sticks to it now and helps you out

I'm dying :( I am literally allergic to EVERYTHING! I've even chucked the cats out because they're making me sneeze and snivel :(

Woohhoo cottleston!! Thats fab lets just hope it lasts.

Ah noo that sucks hun! Xx

I'm dying :( I am literally allergic to EVERYTHING! I've even chucked the cats out because they're making me sneeze and snivel :(

:hugs:
how are you feeling now hun?
how is everyone?

me and the twins have our 6 week checks tomorrow. Cant wait to see how much they weigh... and I reeeeeally hope I get cleared for exercise and things. I want to go swimmiiiiiing!

Cottleston can't believe it's been 6 weeks already !

Noo :hugs: hope things start improving for you soon

Hey ladies, I admit ive not read pages so I am outta the loop but I am here! Have family in town again and been busy! Though Fallon is 6 weeks now and I was supposed to have my 6 week check but they turned me away for being 15 mins late even though I called! I waited 20 mins on the phone told them I was omw and they said I could not have my appointment! Had I been there on time id of still be sitting there at the point they told me no! Anyways Fallon is a smiley baby very gassy and her siblings love her almost to a fault sometimes. I feel great and I hope you are all doing well!

How many of us are still waiting to have babies? I'm starting to feel rather alone now!

I think there are quite a few silent stalkers who are still pregnant Noo. A lot of the newer ladies dont post much.

Cottleston - how did you get on with you 6 week check hun? Is DH still being nicer and more helpfull? I really hope so! Wish i lived closer though so i could come and help you out!

MIWI News - Maisy is doing awsome..shes just started to roll!

USAF - thats rediculous! That really winds me up.. things happen when you have new babies yyou cant always get out the door on time. I hate how if your even 5 mins late they wont accept you but they can keep you waiting. my worst was years ago when i was kept waiting just under 2 hours! but couldnt walk out as it was an appointment id waited aaages to get.

AFU - Seth is looving the heat were having and loving having a garden to play in. Ethan is just starting to think about rolling..he kinda rolls a little onto his side (from his back) but then just goes back down lol. he HATES tummy time and screams like a banshee lol. BUT he LOOOVED standing and we had him stood solo holding onto the sofa for a few seconds! eep! oh an if hes on his back..he kicks his feet up into the air and to the side a bit to turn himself round lol. found him the wrong way round in his travel cot yesterday lol x

Well.... I've just got in from Tesco and obviously thought there was going to be some kind of icelolly/icecream famine! I now have 3 boxes of Smarties icecream cones, 2 boxes of flake icecream cones, a box of refresher icelollies and a box of fruitini icelollies! Oh... and a bag of ice.... I am determined to start gaining a little bit of weight. This whole losing/maintaining business is now starting to freak me out! I'm still 2lb under my booking weight at 29+ weeks!

Wow go you noo! I have heard a lot of women whov been lighter after birth than they have ever been. As long as babies growing ok I think its fine.

There was a serious ice cream shortage in our tesco..I was gutted lol. Got some lovely jublee things and some choc ices.

How is everyone copig with this heat? Its killing me some days..prickly heat is soo annoying and I think ethan has it too as hes had a rash since the weather turned nice so iv been keeping him inside as much as possible....plus my parasol snapped so need a new one before I can take him out in the pram again...im thinking of getting a clip on sunshade this time though...what do you ladies think is best? Xx

Noo enjoy those ice creams yummy !

Seth - dh has got this week off work which normally would of been great but all our plans to the seaside and farm we are postponing as its just too hot for a 3wk old and toddler. Hope it's going to be cooler next week. I'm constantly worried about Florence getting dehydrated with me breast feeding, she's still not gained her birth weight and gained 3oz since losing weight. Hopefully we will see an improvement this week with the midwife

Yeah today was meant to bw a paddling pool day. Still will be for toby but I worry about heatstroke in the babies. The heat has affected their feeding too... they're only having 1-3oz at a time.

Im starting a weight loss challenge tomorrow. .. want to lose 21lb in 100 days. Ive got mini Callipos (75ish cals?) to help me through!

Cottleston - on sw calipos are one of the best to have ;-). Good luck I'll be shortly behind you xx

How many of us are still waiting to have babies? I'm starting to feel rather alone now!

Hi Noo,

I am still am and also due the same month as you. I try and keep up to date with the forum but dont get the chance to reply much.

How is everyone?

Jelly. Little Florence is gorgeous :) Congratulations.

Cottles I am sorry to hear you have been having that awful bother with hubby glad to hear it is starting to get better.

As for me I have 9 weeks to go on wed and I am really suffering with swollen ankles and feet to the point I am strugglin with most shoes. Can anybody recommend anything?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->