Plus size & pregnant join here

Welcome to all the newbies :flower:

to all the ladies i would like to update our front page
so if you can all tell me when you are due & what you having then we can keep track of everybody..

:hi: mustbemummy :D Of course you will get a bump huni, i was worried i wouldnt and low and behold now its darn obvious im pregnant lol.

Sparkle, Im due March the 13th and having a boy :blue: xx

Aww welcome everyone!!! :)

How's everyone doing? I'm trying not to stress about the high blood pressure because I don't want to make it worse but it's impossible! Grrr! Getting it re-checked on Monday so fingers crossed it will have gone down by then!!

Sparkle - I'm due 1st April ands its a girl!! :)

Xxxxx

How's everyone doing? I'm trying not to stress about the high blood pressure because I don't want to make it worse but it's impossible! Grrr! Getting it re-checked on Monday so fingers crossed it will have gone down by then!!

Xxxxx

Xxxxx

keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! I'm doing good today, had a visit from my sister and then went and got little ones pics done.. he was fab, laughed his head of right through lol x

Lynds im sure it will all be fine fingers crossed for you hun
sethsmummy, i cant wait to see the pics of your lo

the front page is updated, keep them dates & genders coming ladies, its nice to see when we all expect to meet our lo

i go pick up my free pic next wednesday :) wish i could buy theothers but its £199!!

Hey newbies :)

Sparkle im due the 7th April and im having a girl :) xx

Aww thanks for the warm welcome. At the mo im due June 8th but i have my scan on tuesday which i epect to be put back a bit as my midwife put me forward lol

As the titel says plus size ladies join here...

So lets share our "big" journey through pregnancy together.. Our excitement, our fears of being plus size &pregnant... And of course our big beautiful bellies :winkwink:

Just a thread we plus size ladies can come chat :flower:

Sethsmummy - 13 march 2013 :blue:

Lyndsjohnson - 1 April 2013 :pink:

Cherrybump - 7 April 2013 :blue:

Firefly - 17 April 2013 :pink:

Sparklegirl - 22 April 2013 :pink:

You have Firefly and Cherrybump switched. Firefly is :blue: and Cherry is :pink:

Eventhough I think we both would love it if yours was correct :blush:

So I am getting super excited since I was actually able to get some maternity clothes this week. I decided to make a pic of my bump progress to share. Anyone else have any bump pics to post??

Attachments

• Week 14-19 Bump.jpg
    Week 14-19 Bump.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
As the titel says plus size ladies join here...

So lets share our "big" journey through pregnancy together.. Our excitement, our fears of being plus size &pregnant... And of course our big beautiful bellies :winkwink:

Just a thread we plus size ladies can come chat :flower:

Sethsmummy - 13 march 2013 :blue:

Lyndsjohnson - 1 April 2013 :pink:

Cherrybump - 7 April 2013 :blue:

Firefly - 17 April 2013 :pink:

Sparklegirl - 22 April 2013 :pink:

You have Firefly and Cherrybump switched. Firefly is :blue: and Cherry is :pink:

Eventhough I think we both would love it if yours was correct :blush:

sorry :blush: its corrected, i blame pregnancy brain :haha:

I'm due 9th June but that might change after my scan on Monday... Getting nervous about the scan now!

Welcome to everyone who has just joined! :hi:

I'm due 11th March, planned C-section for 7th (if I choose to take it) :blue:

Good luck on you scans mustbemummy and cottleston :D

I cant wait till my next scan!

Firefly i have taken some but no idea if they are still on my phone, i will have a look tomorrow and see if i can post a progress bump pic :) x

oh oh chez it would be so funny if you didnt take it.. went over and we gave birth the same day! lol xxxx

hello ladies,
can i please JOIN?!?! my name is nikki im 24yrs old pregnant with my 2nd but this will be me and my husbands 1st:) YAY and IM ALSO A PLUS SIZE WOMAN<3 i found out 11days after my son 5th birthday that we were pregnant after ttc for 2 LONG LONG YEARS!
im due july 8th had my first scan last wed baby is measuring alittle behind but doctor said its normal around this time & by my 12week scan that baby should have caught up nicely:)

how is everyone doing today?! how was everyones thanks giving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"