Plus size & pregnant join here

hello ladies,
can i please JOIN?!?! my name is nikki im 24yrs old pregnant with my 2nd but this will be me and my husbands 1st:) YAY and IM ALSO A PLUS SIZE WOMAN<3 i found out 11days after my son 5th birthday that we were pregnant after ttc for 2 LONG LONG YEARS!
im due july 8th had my first scan last wed baby is measuring alittle behind but doctor said its normal around this time & by my 12week scan that baby should have caught up nicely:)

how is everyone doing today?! how was everyones thanks giving

:hi: i lovehim :hi:

congratulations on your :bfp: especially after ltttc :) you are the same age as me atm well for 2 weeksish lol baby will catch up by 12 week scan no problem :D

I'm having a good day so far hope you are too x

Hi I'm due 9th June. I've had a dating scan at 9 weeks so hopefully it's right. Don't want it putting back lol my daughter is 26th June so the further apart the better lol
X

will keep FX hun that they dont put you back. My first scan we thought i was 13+5 but got put back to 12+6. Then at my 21 week scan she wanted to put me back another 5 days but i refused as my first was a small baby. I dont know how they can just go off size to be honest as all babies grow at a different rate x

Lol firefly. I really wanted a boy to but this little pudding is a girl. To whom im feeling alot more of and my sister has told me ive popped well the top of my belly has.. Will post a pik tomorrow for my 21week :) xxxx

sethmummy-thanks!! i never thought that i was gonna be able to get pregnant again:wacko: and its just crazy that the month i keep as busy & relax as i could..oh and also didnt track when i "O" or used no preseed or nothing just kept taken my prenatals because of how great they were making my hair skin & nails looking:) that i finally got my :bfp: because i was about to just give up, well until i finishen school and got a job to help DH pay for a fertiliy specailizes but im so glad we didnt have to go that way because omg they cost so0oooooooo freaking MUCH,i dont think its fair that some couples have to put out all that money & to top it off its not even guarantee:-( so sad.
i just thank*god everyday for this baby growing inside of me & i agree with you 100% all babys are different sizes,my son due date was october 25th but he came out october 14th thou 6pds 6oz 19 1/2inch long and he was perfect i really think that they shouldve never put me back because he came out the perfect size and height and just was perfect all over:) i really want alittle girl since i already have a boy<3

cherry- cant wait to see ur bump:-D i cant wait till i get a big ol round belly but july 8th is so far away

good lcuk to everyone

hehe omg so many of our stories are the same.. giving up and then getting pregnant when we are finally relaxed!

I think they may have got my dates wrong with my son, as looking at some preemies now they have a lot of dry skin all over and hairy like my little man was when he was born. But he was my perfect little angel. Was sorting out his old clothes today for number 2 and sat thinking "omg i cantbelieve this used to be too big for him" and at the time i was looking at a tiny baby outfit!

I really wanted a girl but im more than happy with another little prince <3 xxx

sethsmummy thanks for the link :)

Another big lady joining in :wave:

sethsmummy thanks for the link :)

Another big lady joining in :wave:

:hi: hey :D your very welcome :D us bigger girlies should stick together. There is nothing like being able to talk to women who are in the same situation as you. As i sometimes dont think skinny/normal sized women are sympathetic to our moans and groans or about how we are tret sometimes by midwives/consultants xx

now that is true! my midwife and mum kept on about my weight at my 12week scan - gets old real quickly lol.

it sure does hun. im lucky my sister is bigger than me and my mum used to be bigger than me so theyv no room to talk lol.

lol im the biggest in my family and my husbands... would get awkward if i let it haha! But I'm not bothered and neither is my husband thankfully lol

and neither you should be hun. yes being bigger can cause some problems.. but everyone is susceptible to problems during pregnancy. And as i said in the other thread.. baby doesnt care what we look like as long as we love and nourish them xx

Hi can I join?
Size 28 before getting pregnant....very heavy (not ready to share) and an extremely high bmi (also not ready to share).

We have just found out we are having a boy!!

I am gonna go back and read through the rest of the thread, hope to speak to you all again soon.

Hi ladies! I want to join in too.:)

Im 28 yrs old, pregnant with my 2nd Son due on April 14 (lost first one to a MC @ 17wks) I am a plus size girl stand @ 5'3" tall weighing in at 201 lbs now, I was 183 pre-pregnancy. I just had a scan this past Wednesday & everything is perfect so far, he was even measuring 3 days ahead but Dr said my due date won't change unless its more than a so difference. Now I am diabetic so Dr was concerned about my heart due to my 10+ yrs of diabetes and being overweight so they have set me up for a maternal echocardiogram & EKG. I'm due to see my Dr again on the 6th of Dec.

Hope all you ladies are well.

:hi: bitsysarah

dont worry hun you dont have to share your weight or your BMI if your not comfortable doing so. Congratulations on Team :blue: :happydance:

:hi: dodgerlover

so sorry to hear about your loss but congratulations on your new :bfp: :happydance: hehe yeah i think unless the difference is more than 7 days they wont change.. i had mine put back 5 days at my 12 week scan. And baby was measuring another 5 days behind at my 21 week scan but his due date was left alone. Good luck for your echocardiogram & EKG (had to copy and paste that hahah i had no chance of spelling it).

I'm doing very well thanks hun :) 8am and just a little sickyness to speak of this morning so all is good so far. hope you are ok

Ladies who are just joining, if you put your due dates and if you know what you are having sparkle will apdate the front page with your ingo xx

Goodmorning all :coffee: & welcome to all the newbies :wave:

WOW:shock: this thread has been busy, sethsmum you busy with recruiting new members i see lol :haha:
so i think i missed a few things so going to read up on the last few pages will be back soon ...

Goodmorning all :coffee: & welcome to all the newbies :wave:

WOW:shock: this thread has been busy, sethsmum you busy with recruiting new members i see lol :haha:
so i think i missed a few things so going to read up on the last few pages will be back soon ...

sure have been hun lol. Found a thread with some bigger mummies to be feeling a little uncomfortable so invited them along :D no better place that plus size and preg i think :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->