Plus size & pregnant join here

Can you ladies see much difference between my 12 weeks and 16 weeks bump shots? :shrug:

Attachments

• 12v16weeks.jpg
    12v16weeks.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
I've had enough. I still haven't had any sleep be ause DH sent toby up so I could put him down for a nap. He wouldn't settle so we had lunch, read a book and I just tried settling Toby down again but he's over tired and fighting it. So now DH is pissed at me for "just letting him scream".... What am I meant to do, gag him?!
He's making me feel like the worst mum ever by shouting at me, implying that I don't do anything even though im the one who did EVERYTHING last night and this morning... It's never enough :cry:

Oh Hun, I'm not suprised you're feeling that way. Sounds as though he's being far from understanding. Maybe you need to find a time to discuss this with him? But honestly, don't let him mate you feel like a bad mum, from what I can tell you're a million miles away from bad mum!! :hugs:

Can you ladies see much difference between my 12 weeks and 16 weeks bump shots? :shrug:

yup you are more ruonded out on the 16 week pic hun :)

Cottleston ... i hope you shouted back at him hun and told him what for! you are pregnant with twins for goodness sake, add to that the fact he woke you both last night and then left you to deal with Toby... why the heck couldn't he put toby down for a nap?? what on earth are you meant to do if he wont go down for a nap :s You are a wonderful mummy hun and dont you let him make you feel otherwise! if anyone is being a rubbish parent just now its him... he should be dealing with Toby and letting you sleep. Men are just ass holes sometimes hun... my dh started with the sarky comments within 30 mins of me getting up and tbh im sick of it just now. him and yours should get together... i think theyd get on well!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Miwi thats a great reading after a sausage sarnie. Even with GD you should still be able to have christmas dinner hun.. my sister did. Im having an ok day.. another argument as per at the moment.. dh and seth just keep stressing me out at the moment. i hate when the weather is rubbish and i cant get seth out to the park to play.. he gets so cranky being stuck in all the time. Need to nip to tesco in the rain.. i bought a milk dispenser last night and when i got home realised its broke :S

xxxx

Lamont - Yes definately more of a bump there now :)

Seths - Its so crap buying something and it being broke. I hate that! Oooh I really hope I can have Xmas dinner! That would keep me going for a while I think lol.
Ah Hun really feel for you with a LO when it's raining, must be so hard not to go stir crazy stuck in the house!! The weather is awful here too, I keep trying to think of things to do out of the house but I'm pretty skint and not sure I can really be bothered either lol.

Today must be tired day for us all. I woke up exhausted, went back to bed at 9:30 after I got up. Then OH came in at 11 and very noisily put some laundry away . . . Slamming drawers and all. What is it with men and waking us up I wonder?! Lol

i think it just must be national asshome man week :haha:

Yeah it sucks! Thankfully seths new cup was fine. just bugs me that they dont check things on the shelf to make sure nothing is broken when people buy them. You done go pay £4 for a little bit of plastic just for it to be broken. Hoping Seth doesnt kick off too much about being dragged out in the rain when i go take it back lol.

I'd eat your christmas dinner regardless of what your results have been hun. One really nice day off food wont do much harm xx

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! Now if little miss would get off my sciatic nerve that be lovely mommy is tired of having a horribly hard time moving about without pain and having random shouts of OUCH is getting silly.

hahaha oh no huni you sound like me! i hope bubbs moves off your nerve! I keep getting up too quick and pulling the muscles.. haha have to walk like john wayne for 5 mins going ouch ouch ouch shit ouch :haha: xx

lmao seths! I have SPD and damage from my previous pregnancy so I crunch and pinch I am soooo not looking forward to life in a few weeks!

Seths - Yea Hun you know what I think I am going to enjoy Xmas day regardless. Maybe counteract my dinner a bit with a short walk or something (Exercise on Xmas day?? Ahhhh I must be mad! Lol). No you def don't buy something for it to be broken! Fingers crossed Seth doesn't get upset about going out!

USAF- Bless you! I've started to make random noises too when my LO moves sometimes, it's getting a bit snug in there now as she measuring two weeks ahead. Not sure how I'm going to cope at 40 weeks lol. Hopefully I won't have to find out ;) Hope your LO stops hurting you soon!

Miwi- Two weeks ahead! Hopefully it evens out or you don't go to 40 weeks! I always go 4 days early so funny but even my kids birth times are literally mins apart. One was 8:06 and the other 8:10 lol!

USAF - ME TOO! i also had real bad spd during first pregnant... and i also have an ongoing hip/joint problem that iv had for around 10 years on top of it all so i feel your pain :hugs: i have some crutches in my cupboard which i can use if need be as i get further on but usually i just grin and bare it.. lol im that used to it now.

Miwi... you deffo should hun! apart from the exercise on christmas day :S I think walking from the couch to dinner table and back again counts as enough exercise that day lol. Then again im saying that but i bet im running round like a headless chicken christmas day trying to make sure iv everything cooked and ready for my folks coming over and trying to play with seth at the same time. Also hoping for some good weather so he can go out in his electric care... must remember to charge it xmas eve once he is in his bed.

Oooo tomorrow i should get my yes or no for my section! I am feeling very very nervous about asking my consultant.. but i dont know why since the anesthetist was 100% sure ill get it. Also nervous about seeing bubbs... I hope he has been growing ok and not fallen further behind. My bumps not exactly grown a lot so im a little worried.

xxx

Thanks USAF! I hope so too! Well, she was just less than 2 weeks ahead last week at my scan, I'm having scans every two weeks now to keep an eye on her. The only reason I can think for her being bigger is that my blood sugars are slightly out of wack, but my OB said they don't get excited about size until they're 4-5 werks ahead or behind so I'm trying not to worry too much lol. That's amazing about your kids all coming around the same time! I wonder if this LO will do the same! :)

Seths was that electric car? That has got to be the best present ever!! I bet he's going to be over the moon with it :) Oh are you cooking the dinner? You're a braver woman than me!! Lol. I can cook but Xmas Finn seems a bit much for me!
Good luck tomorrow!! I so hope you get good news, though if your anethatist thinks itll go ahead I'm sure it will! I wonder when you would get a date for your section?! I'd be so excited for you! Lol.

Hi girls, hope you are all well and that the assholes start behaving!

I am still throwing up. I have got a meeting at work tomorrow to discuss my absence. I have been off since mid sept with hyperemesis. I have had 2 home visits in that time and am fully covered by a note from docs. I have looked up my rights online and know that I can not get in to trouble when it is pregnancy related sick so I am not overly worrie about it but have no idea what I am supposed to be saying to them.

Until there is some form of pattern to my sickness or it stops altogether I am useless to them as I just can not concentrate at all.
They want me to do a phased return starting with going in for 2 hours a day. If I could work it so that it was a 2 hours I knew I wasn't going to be sick then I would but I just have no idea and seeing as I piddle myself with each heave it would all be a bit much.

My blood pressure is still up and down too so dizzyness is a big issue.

Sorry for the rant girls.

FX they dont need to get excited for you miwi lol.. i dont think they get excited till the 4-5 week point because of how inaccurate their growth scans are.

https://i50.tinypic.com/iyhic9.jpg This is his car he had a test drive before we "sent it to santa"

I sure am its only for 5 so its not bad (4 adults and seth) i have an easy cook roast pork lol. Its the brussel sprouts im worried about not doing properly lol and my dad loves them so i best do it right.

I hope so too. Weell they do it the end of the 38th week or the 39th week... so it will either be Tuesday the 5th at 38+6, Thursday 7th at 39+1 or Thursday 12th 39+6. but i dont think they would let me get that close to my due date.

xxxx

night night ladies. I am off for a shower and then bed ready for my early morning. FX it goes smoothly :)

hope you all have a good night and a good morning tomorrow.

cottleston i hope you manage a good night sleep hun xxx

Thanks hun, you too. x
I'm on a blow up mattress in Toby's room tonight. Gotta prove I'm not a sh!t mum/wife/whatever. Also can barely look at DH right now. Good times.

GTT in the morning, the fasting has commenced!

Did some crimble shopping this morning and am paying for it now, the SPD is definitely back so I'm taking it really easy again this evening. My friend who is going to be bumps godmother came over to watch the final ever Gossip Girl and bump was being really really active and she got to feel her kick which was cool.

I should go to bed now really but I'm trying to sort out knitting to take to the GTT tomorrow!

Had a Dr appointment today. My BP only went down 2 points:shrug: so still watching out for that. My 24 hr urine was negative on the protein, :thumbup:which is awesome. Now im just anxious for my ultrasound Friday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->