Plus size & pregnant join here

Cottlestonpie - hope you've caught up on well needed sleep!

Kraftykoala - fingers crossed it was just a bad day and isn't the SPD starting - horrid pregnancy symptom

Squishy - have you been testing your bloods regularly are you eating a low gi diet? Hope it's not GD starting for you

Afm - woke with really painful sinus headache so instead of being at work currently lying in bed breathing in steam and taking paracetamol - typical it's my busiest time in the year!

Krafty - oo fingers crossed hun you'v just majorly over did it and baby is lying funny and thats what is causing the pain. my other half laughs at my "waddle" when im sore.

Cottleston - hahah i do things like that all time .. even when im not pregnant :dohh: and you just reminded me i was meant to buy loads of batteries for christmas morning :S oh dear will have to buy them xmas eve when my child tax comes through haha here is hoping wilkinsons still have some by then!
Toby sounds just like seth.. super hyper the hour before bed! I stuck seth in a bubble bath last night.. he was loving it and he finally started saying "ready, steady go" i was so proud :)
The burgers were a bit crap... not much taste to them but they are tesco value lol so what did i expect :haha: Baked Potatoe tonight mmmmm
Hope you got a good night sleep hun.

realbeauty - we gotta love the naps <3 im not allowed any anymore lol... seth doesnt allow mummy afternoon naps :haha:

Miwi - Hey hun :D I had a good day yesterday almost pain free :D :happydance:
Dang that nandos sounds good... what was your blood sugar like after it? haha i love your new name for the christmas market.
Christmas is coming fast!! I'm not excited yet but i will be christmas eve once Seth goes to bed and i can get his electric car out and charge it. Going to hide it in the kitchen so its the last thing he sees otherwise he wont open anything else lol. Also have to make sure xmas eve that everything to do with baby is put away in the kids bedroom so my dad doesnt get an accidental peak!

Jellycat - sucks that you are feeling ill hun, I hope the paracetamol and steam work for you! :hugs:

i lost a couple pound to start with but am finally putting it on.. although not quite sure just how much.. fingers crossed not too much at this point.

I hope your morning sickness fades out soon hun it must be awfull. I never actually threw up with mine it was just constant nausea and that was bad enough never mind actually being sick all the time :hugs:

Fingers crossed you dont have gd this time hun :)

aww is your due date close to your sons birthday? xxx

I am due 14th and he is 4 on 6th lol. My blood sugars are high so think I have got diabetes, need to speak to the nurse this week.

if I end up on insulin they will section me at 38 weeks x

oh no that sucks hun my sister was on insulin and she hated it. Is it a guarunteed section at 38 hun or will they watch babies size? my sister was induced at 39 weeks after her 36 week growth scan showed baby would be over 11lb if she went to term.

awww not much between them! its a bit like my sons and my birthday hehe there is only 4 days between us.. im betting if id not been induced he would have come on my birthday lol.

how is the morning sickness? xx

I think it is pretty much guarenteed section but thats only if I end up on insulin, if I can control it through diet I will be left alone I think. Sickness is just as bad as ever lol

thanks xx

i lost a couple pound to start with but am finally putting it on.. although not quite sure just how much.. fingers crossed not too much at this point.

I hope your morning sickness fades out soon hun it must be awfull. I never actually threw up with mine it was just constant nausea and that was bad enough never mind actually being sick all the time :hugs:

Fingers crossed you dont have gd this time hun :)

aww is your due date close to your sons birthday? xxx

I am due 14th and he is 4 on 6th lol. My blood sugars are high so think I have got diabetes, need to speak to the nurse this week.

if I end up on insulin they will section me at 38 weeks x

oh no that sucks hun my sister was on insulin and she hated it. Is it a guarunteed section at 38 hun or will they watch babies size? my sister was induced at 39 weeks after her 36 week growth scan showed baby would be over 11lb if she went to term.

awww not much between them! its a bit like my sons and my birthday hehe there is only 4 days between us.. im betting if id not been induced he would have come on my birthday lol.

how is the morning sickness? xx

I think it is pretty much guarenteed section but thats only if I end up on insulin, if I can control it through diet I will be left alone I think. Sickness is just as bad as ever lol

thanks xx

aaa i will keep my fingers crossed for you hun that it can controlled through diet :) that way you get more choice in how you want birth to go :hugs::hugs: I really hope your sickness goes away soon!!

Hello, can i join please??? I'm expecting my 3rd baby and my Bmi is 35! I had lost 2 stone before getting pregnant. My midwife didnt seem too concerned at booking but i did struggle having my 12 week scan as i also have a tilted uterus!! My pregnancy notes state ultrasound difficult to perform due to tilted uterus and maternal characteristics..

Hello, can i join please??? I'm expecting my 3rd baby and my Bmi is 35! I had lost 2 stone before getting pregnant. My midwife didnt seem too concerned at booking but i did struggle having my 12 week scan as i also have a tilted uterus!! My pregnancy notes state ultrasound difficult to perform due to tilted uterus and maternal characteristics..

Hiya :wave: & welcome hun.
Congrats on bfp & ofcourse on losing 2 stone :thumbup:
u added to 1st pg

So im 22 weeks today & have def popped :haha: lol :blush:

here some bump pic ladies

https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6682/3pics.jpg

Congratulations on your BFP hun! And also congratulations on loosing 2 stone!! Hope i can follow in your footsteps and loose weight after bubbs has come.

Sorry to hear they struggled with your 12 week scan but probably had nothing to do with your weight hun. just their excuse.. my scan was fine and im bigger than you are huni.

So im 22 weeks today & have def popped :haha: lol :blush:

here some bump pic ladies

https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6682/3pics.jpg

woot yep you have popped!! Such a beautiful photo hun! I promise i will charge my phone today and take a photo of my bump. Its not grown much to be honest since i was 21 weeks. xxx

Welcome Helen! :wave:
Gorgeous bump sparkle :D

I managed to squeeze into my pre-preg swimsuit today. Boobs were overflowing though :haha: quite enjoyed taking Toby for a swim but Im exhausted now!

woot go you cottleston :D iv not been swimming in aaages. cant take seth to our local one as its too cold and he goes blue within around 5 minutes! last time he even had a vest on, then his swim trunks and a tshirt and pajama pants on.

xxxx

Sparkle - great bump progression

Cottlestonpie - I haven't been swimming in ages nor taken JJ - will have to give it a go over Xmas, as he pretends to swim on the lounge floor Shen he sees it on tv lol. Do you just use armbands for Toby?

Helenedge :hi: well done on the weightloss pre pregnancy.

Aw seths, same here. Our local pool is sooooo cold and a bit boring! So we don't go swimming often as we go to a wave pool 30 minutes away. He loves it though... We use armbands jellycat but only recently. When he was a bit younger we didn't put armbands or any kind of floatation aid on as DH was totally against them (and wanted to encourage Toby to have no fear of the water) but hes since seen how much more confident and able Toby is with armbands so we now use them. He loves it!

its rubbish isnt it. They should all have to keep it to a certian temperature especially when your paying to go in and use their services. Ours dont even have doors on the changing room cubicles.. its just a curtain thing... and then add to that the cubicle isnt even big enough for an adult and a child at the same time!

hehe we have arm bands for seth but they are huge on him. x

Helen - welcome!!!
Sparkle - Awesome pics. Wish I would change like that lol

So today I went to drop off my 24hr urine. I dont exactly know what test it's for but that's a lot of pee lol. I also asked about my ultrasound that my doctor took forever getting me. Turns out they had my appointment ready. Its this Friday. So hopefully I can see the baby's sex. I'm also sad too cuz I couldn't make my own appointment for this one so my hun can't go with me. He hates that but I told him I wouldn't tell anyone til he gets off work and I tell him first.

Aw i'm sorry your OH cant go to the scan. Not long to wait though!

My scan is on december 29th.
So it's like...

Dec 24th: Consultant
25th: Christmas
26th: Boxing day with parents
27th: WAITING FOR SCAN
28th: STILL WAITING FOR SCAN
29th: Woohoo!

Those two days in between boxing day and scan day are going to drag soooo much. I need to think of things to do to keep me busy (other than the obvious running around after DS tidying up his new toys as he trashes the place :haha: )

Also, after Christmas I'm going to be easing off the sweet and salty foods. I've already put on 4lb this pregnancy and I don't want to gain 4st like I did last time. eeek.

As the titel says plus size ladies join here...

So lets share our "big" journey through pregnancy together.. Our excitement, our fears of being plus size &pregnant... And of course our big beautiful bellies :winkwink:

Just a thread we plus size ladies can come chat :flower:

Melany - 6 Jan 2013 :pink: Amelia arrived 7 Dec 2012 :cloud9:

Kalyrra - 21 Jan 2013 :blue:

Wholeheart - 28 Feb 2013 :blue:

Miwi - 3 March 2013 :pink:

Cheztunes - 11 March, planned C-section for 7th (if I choose to take it) :blue:

Sethsmummy - 13 march 2013 :blue:

Kraftykoala - 23 March 2013 :pink:

Lyndsjohnson - 1 April 2013 :pink:

Cherrybump - 7 April 2013 :pink:

Dodgerlove - 14 April 2013 :blue:

Firefly - 17 April 2013 :blue:

Bitsysarah - 20 April 2013 :blue:

Weffi82 - 20 April 2013 :yellow:

Sparklegirl - 22 April 2013 :pink:

Memebrown - 4 May 2013 :yellow:

Mustbemummy - 8 June 2013 :yellow:

Cottlestonpie - 9 June 2013 :yellow: :yellow:

Matildasmummy - 9 June 2013 :yellow:

Jtj1054 - 12 June 2013 :yellow:

Jellycat - 16 June 2013 :yellow:

Junemummy - 18 June 2013 :yellow:

Helenedge - 20 June 2013 :yellow:

Tiffanylove - 24 June 2013 :yellow:

Just actually realizing what u meant by first page. Everyone's up there but me lol and I been here since I been pregnant :blush:

sorry realbeauty :blush: but i always ask ladies to keep me updated, so if u dont post ur edd & gender i cant update but let me know i will do it sorry again..

Sparkle: It's ok =D I didn't know

I'm due April 28th 2013
I find out the sex hopefully this Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back