Plus size & pregnant join here

:o Cottleston huni if anyone should be on a blow up bed its him not you! That will not be good for your back. Kick him out into toby's room and bring toby into your room :hugs: bloody men sometimes are just ignorant pigs. I hope it gets better for you hun :hugs::hugs:

Krafty good luck for your GTT huni!

Realbeauty good news on the 24hr urine results hun! heres hoping your BP goes down.

Im up and getting dressed oh the joys. bus in 50 minutes to go for my scan and consultant appointment. Feeling really worried about it.. Ethan didnt move a great deal yesterday or this morning and also crapping myself about asking for the section. I'v got seths old growth charts packed so i can compare them to this baby's today also. FX my bp has dropped some.. ALTHOUGH if the bus to the hospital is full of stupid college kids i will probably be stressed out to the max by the time we get there!

Hope you all have a good morning.. And cottleston hun i am sending you so much love and hugs :cloud9: :hugs: that idiot of yours needs to stop stressing you out :hugs::hugs::hugs: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Seths how was your appointment? Any news for us? :)

Krafty - Oh the dreaded GTT! Lol. Good luck Hun!

Cottles- Wow your Hubby is being so insensitive. I hope you're ok after what I'm sure was a bad nights sleep! Lots of hugs xx

LADIES I GOT MY YES!!!

I am defenitely getting a section :D :happydance: It will be booked at my 32 week scan so on the 17th January. I am so so so happy. also baby is measuring bang on apparently. The measurements are a little bigger than what seths were so i think my guess is gonna be around 6lb 7oz unless he has a major growth spurt. We saw his little face and he was pulling faces lol... no piccy though :cry: they'r not allowed to give you one after your anomoly scan :cry:

I have to go see the midwife weekly now for BP checks and to get full blood works done. hahaha theyll have enough blood off me by the end for a transfusion :haha: No idea why though since my bp was back down a bit today :D

I hope your all ok :hugs: xx

Aw Seths that's brilliant news!! I'm so happy for you :) It's not going to be long til you know your lil mans arrival date :) That's also great that he's measuring bang on!! Sounds like it was a great appointment all round! Xxx

Are any of you just feeling really p*****d off at the world in general lately? Lol. I'm so moody all the time at the min it's awful. I think it's partly due to being exhausted but seriously I'm so angry at the world and everything OH does drives me crazy! Being hungry and not being able to eat cake might have something to do with this . . . Lol

Ps Seths I meant to say, that car is amazing! Such a cool present!! I bet Seth can't wait til Santa comes. Oh and I really like the rug too!

Woo Seths!!! I find it so funny that you have to fight for your section when I'll have to fight not to have one! With DS2 they practically begged me to have one!

GTT was boring lol. Not even the loudly gossiping ladies and other ones that fainted made the time go faster. Did get some knitting done though. Will find out results tonight or tomorrow.

Seths! That's fantastic news,,, so pleased for you! :happydance: How come you don't get photos after 20 weeks? I didn't get one at my 34w scan last time but that's just because Toby was so cramped you couldn't see much.

Miwi... YES! Angry at the world at the mo lol
I say treat yourself to a little sweetness... As a test to see if you do actually have gd or not. And yknow... It's Christmas! A little bit won't hurt ;)
I feel like the naughty little devil on your shoulder :haha:

Krafty, good luck with your results

Afm, I'm having a bad week lol
DH begged me to sleep in the bed last night because he didn't want his preggy wife on an inflatable mattress do I gave in. Lucky really as I've been in sooo much pain today that the mattress would've killed me. I went shopping with DHs cousins and Toby. I started getting hip pain and within 20 minutes I couldn't stand on my left leg without collapsing with the pain and it is now in my hip, across the bottom of my bump and lower back. I'm guessing sciatic pain as my Bellys gone soft so I think the baby's are right back, but it feels more muscular so maybe round ligament and spd? Either way, I'm now bed bound and my lovely mum is making Toby giggle downstairs.

Aw Cottles thats awful! I'm glad your mum is there to help you. It's so hard with a single pregnancy I can't imagine how your body must feel with two in there lol :hugs: At least you could try and get a little sleep while your mums there? Catch up from the last few nights!

I'm glad into the only one feeling like a raving lunatic lol. I nearly punched a woman in Superdrug today, for some reason she had a huge empty trolley (from the sainsburys in the shopping centre) and was completely blocking the way out after you'd paid. So I walked right up to her trolley and said very politely 'Excuse me can I squeeze past you there' and I kid you not she GLARED at me and moved the trolley about an inch. So I took it upon myself to hold the trolley and try and squeeze past . . . I ended up knocking over about 5 boxes of Lynx with my bmp haha. Cringe! Stupid woman lol.

I think I might have a few treats at Christmas! I feel like cake would make everything bett right now lol

I just weighed myself, at almost 27 weeks I'm still 23lbs less than when I conceived :O

I just weighed myself, at almost 27 weeks I'm still 23lbs less than when I conceived :O

I'm totally jealous lol. But I know you've been feeling awful, so I guess I'm not quite so jealous really :baby:

well blow me down.. how jelous am I :dohh: Althouth the hospital scales tried to tell me i was 95kg today! hahaha i wish although somehow i dont think i could loose 5 stone in a week!

Miwi I know i cant wait to find out.. im hoping its either going to be the 5th or the 7th! Ty for the rug its miging though needs a good clean along with the rest of my carpet. I cant wait to give him his car, I'm hoping for a good day christmas so we can take it outside.
I'v bee feeling the same as you lately.. pissed off at everything and anything. I think you should deffo have cake! your results that you are getting is what I got on my GTT... 4.7 after fastig and it was 5.7 after the 2 hours so i think your all good hun!
I would have just moved that womans trolley for her.. im not as polite as you :haha:

krafty lol it is funny thinking about it.. :) and i am really surprised i didnt even have to fight to get the section. At least you know they cant make you have a section if you dont want one :)

cottleston I am so glad you slept in the bed hun. has dh finally realised how much of a twat he was being? Sorry you are in so much pain today though hun sounds like a mix of spd and babies on nerves hun! :hugs::hugs: Have you tried hot water bottle or just something warm you can put where it really hurts?? i find that really helps
They dont give pictures because they give them for free and there were a lot of complaints that some women got them and other didnt.. if id known that i would have took my phone in with me to get a picture. Especially when she showed us his face! And apparently they cant afford to hire an accountant to deal with the money if they were to charge for the pictures. :( Will deffo be taking phone/camera or video camera to my next scan!

https://i45.tinypic.com/vn0ygw.jpg this one was 26 weeks.. sorry about the face haha i did try miss my face out but didnt quite work. :blush: please excuse the no bra too :haha:

https://i48.tinypic.com/rh0802.jpg 28 weeks 1 day xx

Oooh Seths great bump! I love it :) Haha it's hard taking pics of your belly isn't it!!

Wow you could have your lil man before I have my baby! Unless I get induced early . . . But I have a feeling I'll go over due and then I'll not speak to you cuz you'll have Ethan and I'll still be preggers ;) lol.

Ugh that woman, honestly I nearly went back and gave her a piece of my mind lol. You should have seen the look she gave me! If looks could kill . . . Grrrr!!

I think this Christmas is going to be really mild so you'll be in luck with Seths car :) Brilliant! Hehe. I think I will have some Christmas goodies . . . OH reckons I should spread it all out as I don't test after my snacks so he says it's like a loophole and I could get away with it. My levels are good, I've only been over 7 three times this week (limit is 8) but I am being very careful. I've not eaten a 'normal' meal yet . . . I think I've prob got it but very mildly, so I should stop worrying so much I reckon. Still hard though as feels like I'm risking my baby's health by not doing as Im told if that makes sense.

Thanks hun I wondered why my bump looked smaller this week than the 26 week but hes gone head down now instead of side ways lol. Its a pain in the ass trying to get a pic! I used to use my mirror but iv now hung it up on the wall and its too big to get down myself now.

ooooo haha i just checked when your due date is.. you never know.. we could have our babies on the same day :D That would be amazing :haha: Although i wont be able to update once Ethan comes along until i get out of hospital as ours doesn't have internet access and my phone is crap! I may have to get john to log in for me lol to let you all know how it goes on the day. I've just had a big lecture off my dad about how hard it is after a section and how long it takes to heal.

I hate people that do that... and generally its older women who do it!

yep i think your should stop worrying too hun. Your not going to risk babies health by eating properly.. the most is ending up with a bigger baby.. but tbh you need to have GD quite bad for that hun. My sisters were only so big because of the insulin. Its christmas you need to eat christmas treats, and cake and a full meal and all the extra stuff!!

xxxx

My wee one is head down too apparently but I still look huge lol. I'm seeing the SIL on Saturday for the first time since about 20 weeks (she lives in London) and I know she's going to go on about how much I've grown lol.

Oh wow its so nice when people scare you isn't it. I'm glad Ive finished work because the people I worked with kept telling me such horror stories! And I mean about death etc kind of horror! They were mental. Lol. The way I look at is yea, it's sore after, but look what we take home at the end of it :)

It would be brilliant if we had our LOs on the same day :) Either way we are going to be pretty close! We all have to keep in touch after we are no longer plus sized and pregnant lol. You should def get John to update us all ;) Or have a friend do it! I'll be on my phone the whole time haha!

lol it will be john that updates.. dont trust anyone else with my passwords and things. ooooo we will have to set up plus size and beyond hehe so we can all keep in touch D: A big joint parenting journal :)

hehe i know its going to be painful afterwards but i dont think its going to be anything compared to the 3 years of pain i'v gone through after seth. Id rather a month of bad pain to 3 years of pains.

aww it will be nice for you to see SIL. i dont see the inlaws and im glad :haha: i like my SIL and BIL but they just dont really have anything to do with my hubby so i dont even try. I took them all off Facebook the other day.

yeah there is only going to be a few days between a few of us! Me, you and Cheztunes are all going to be within days of each other! ooo its going to be mad and exciting waiting for the updates lol.

xxx

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/148672_3452223004301_695999912_n_zps2e6bf542.jpg
here is my 11 week bump... starting to get a bump kinda... lol.

ooooo sw33tpea i see a bump coming :D

how are we all today. i had a real good sleep.. didnt wake up till seth woke up at 8:30am! Really, Really achey hips today though ouchie ouchie ouchie xx

Good morning :) How are we all today? Glad you had a good sleep Seths! My OH snored in my ear all night lol, I think him stopping smoking may be over rated! Haha. Hope you get some relief from those sore hips!

I still want cake. Very very much lol. I hope there's cake on Christmas day!!!

go and get yourself a little chocolate or plain sponge cake hun! or a swiss roll.. mmmm that sounds good. aww no i cant stand when my oh snores! I normally elbow him in the ribs to make him shut up hahaha *touch wood* he's not done it in a while.

Thanks hun.. i hope i do too cant stand being sore all day especially when iv loads of house work to do.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->