• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

Yes that does count lol, i suck @ sewing lol... i can knit though...
i hope im one of the lucky ones, also im in no mood to eat these last few days..
but im forcing myself to @least have a cracker or yoghard

Ooh I knit too! I haven't started anything for the bump yet though, need to finish the jumper I've got on the needles for me first!

yes but im not sure what to knit.. it will keep me busy in the terrible winter mnths though

Well it says you're 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant which is the same as me... So I'm assuming the first day of your last period was 8th July?

That means our Estimated Date of Delivery is 14th April 2013!!! :happydance:

thats what i thought but im not sure how long my cycle was... my 1st 2 prev cycles was 30 & 35... do you know when you ovulated...
& yes my lmp was the 8th july..

What does a Clearblue test say? Mine said (last week) 2-3 weeks pregnant, which also coincided with our BD dates (1 and 2 days after the theoretical 14 day OV)

Well it says you're 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant which is the same as me... So I'm assuming the first day of your last period was 8th July?

That means our Estimated Date of Delivery is 14th April 2013!!! :happydance:

thats what i thought but im not sure how long my cycle was... my 1st 2 prev cycles was 30 & 35... do you know when you ovulated...
& yes my lmp was the 8th july..

What does a Clearblue test say? Mine said (last week) 2-3 weeks pregnant, which also coincided with our BD dates (1 and 2 days after the theoretical 14 day OV)

idid a test on friday.. it said 2-3, but we only started :sex: on the 28th july, not b4 coz dh was not home

Just booked my 12 week NT scan for 14th September, seems aggeessss away

so thats at least 3 of us having our first scan on the 14th :)...i so cant wait...im desperate to know if everything is ok..im such a worrier

Oooh we're due the same day too! I'm worried as well, I still feel nauseous and my boobs hurt but I'm really crampy too :(

Hi ladies.. I finally feel awake enough to come online :happydance:

Are you all ok? Hope the ms and all other symptoms arent getting you down too much. I feel human right now so am takin the chance to catch up. All I have been doing is sleeping! I get so tired.... desperately so!

I havent lost any weight but i havent put any on either so thats ok with me, when i can eat i try to eat healthily but that goes out of the window when i go up town and visit fizzy lips our retro american sweety shop! :haha:

Are you all ok? Hope the ms and all other symptoms arent getting you down too much. I feel human right now so am takin the chance to catch up. All I have been doing is sleeping! I get so tired.... desperately so!

I havent lost any weight but i havent put any on either so thats ok with me, when i can eat i try to eat healthily but that goes out of the window when i go up town and visit fizzy lips our retro american sweety shop! :haha:

That sweetie shop sounds good! My ms is hitting me with avengence... i threw up with it for the first time yesterday. I sleep a lot too, even if i dont wake until 10am i still need a nap by about 3pm. But thats all out the window soon as my o/h starts a new job on the 29th! so no more sleep ins or naps for me... sob sob lol x

That sweetie shop sounds good! My ms is hitting me with avengence... i threw up with it for the first time yesterday. I sleep a lot too, even if i dont wake until 10am i still need a nap by about 3pm. But thats all out the window soon as my o/h starts a new job on the 29th! so no more sleep ins or naps for me... sob sob lol x

Its is a lush sweetie shop (but very expenisive!)
You're pretty much like me, I can wake at 10 am ish and by mid afternoon I cannot keep my eyes open. The sickness is passing a bit now which is worrying me. I keep trying to remember what i felt like when i was this stage with my DD2 and I can't! It was only a few years ago too. I have a memory like a sieve!:haha:

haha dont worry hun my memory is that bad too!

I know some people whos MS went away at 10 weeks so you could be one of those hun. mine wasn't really bad with my 1st.. and it went away quite early... this time its staying around and its lasting aaaaaaalllllllllllll day :cry:

haha dont worry hun my memory is that bad too!

I know some people whos MS went away at 10 weeks so you could be one of those hun. mine wasn't really bad with my 1st.. and it went away quite early... this time its staying around and its lasting aaaaaaalllllllllllll day :cry:

I spoke too soon, I ate my tea and had to rush upstairs to be sick :nope:

Oh dear :hugs:

here is hoping it goes away for us both soon. xx

OMG, I just noticed i have swollen feet already :saywhat:!!! the are HUGE :cry:!!!
im only 6 weeks, what will they look like @ 6 mnths :nope:!!!

Hey ladies, how are we all doing today.. im happy to anounce my feet are back to normal :haha:

Very tired, my boobs are killing me but still no morning sickness. I guess if I was to get MS it would have more or less started already. I wouldn't say I'm luck that I have no MS as this pregnancy I see to have a constant cold. I get over one, feel fine for 2 days then get another. So I have a sore throat, runny nose and very sweaty so having extra baths! Can't wait to get to 2nd tri where if I recall things went a lot more smoothly for me

Oh dear Sparkle... im glad they are back to normal. just keep an eye on it and make sure your hands/face don't swell too.

mummy - I shall swap you please. you have my MS and ill have your constant cold. I even had a seriously bad Migraine to go with it this morning. Can't wait for it to go away.

Here is hoping that once we hit 2nd tri everything will settle down and we can enjoy being pregnant!

INCOMING GOOD NEWS: I look forward to this MS at least dying down a little! :sick: I had my scan yesterday and baby is perfect! Wriggling away like I've never seen! :happydance: DD was so calm at her 12w scan... All the did was lift her hand to her forehead like a "dramatic fainting act" you see in old movies :haha: I fell in love :cloud9: and DF's face was a picture for hours after, and he was just repeating over and over, "We're having a baby! Another one! We're so fertile..." :haha: Bless him!!

Scan only put us back 2 days so our new EDD is 11th March 2013, before DD's 1st birthday!

INCOMING GOOD NEWS: I look forward to this MS at least dying down a little! :sick: I had my scan yesterday and baby is perfect! Wriggling away like I've never seen! :happydance: DD was so calm at her 12w scan... All the did was lift her hand to her forehead like a "dramatic fainting act" you see in old movies :haha: I fell in love :cloud9: and DF's face was a picture for hours after, and he was just repeating over and over, "We're having a baby! Another one! We're so fertile..." :haha: Bless him!!

Scan only put us back 2 days so our new EDD is 11th March 2013, before DD's 1st birthday!

Congratulations :D Glad everything was good in your scan. When i had my first scan with my first he was all over the place doing summersaults and head stands lol x

aaawww Hun, thats such awesome news!!! so happy everything went well @ scan... sounds to me like an very active lil baby lol

Ladies how are you planning on telling your fam & friends...
im planning on telling my inlaws after 1st scan, only coz then dh will be home then. but i need ideas... they have 5 other grandchildren so it has to be big suprise,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->