• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

:hugs: So sorry for you loss, hun! All the best when you are TTC again... :flow:

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for your support and I've really enjoyed this thread. I suffered a missed miscarriage over the weekend and am devastated to be going back to TTCing but am determined to be back soon.

Wishing you all a very H&H 9 months xxx

So sorry hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending you lots and lots of luck for TTC and hope to see you back here with us again as soon as you are ready xxxx

Oh how awful :( Get some rest, recover and you'll be back in no time xxxx

:hug:

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for your support and I've really enjoyed this thread. I suffered a missed miscarriage over the weekend and am devastated to be going back to TTCing but am determined to be back soon.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so so sorry for your loss hun, sending you lots of love & :hugs:

Hello ladies,

So sorry for your loss xxxxxx:hugs:

Hi ya can i join

Before i go into my story would like to say i am so sorry for ur loss... I suffered one myself 3 years ago..

Im a big and beautiful lady too im pregnant with my 2nd i was big when i was carrying savannah but lost over 2 stone when she was born... But before i fell this time i was on steriods which made me put on loads of weight.. I have no idea when my due date is but looking forward to my journey hopefully with new friends x

Welcome savannahsmum :flower:

How are all you ladies feeling to day, im getting a little worried as i dont have any symptoms really.. except the odd pulling, not that i want morning sickness or anything... jusy makes me a bit worried.

Have any of you bought anything for your babies yet???
i did after trying for nearly 4 years i couldnt resist :dohh:

Hi..

Im still really early so havent brought anythinh and dont think ill be allowed till after 20 wk scan lol dam man xx

Hi..

Im still really early so havent brought anythinh and dont think ill be allowed till after 20 wk scan lol dam man xx

i really couldnt resist & dh doesnt mind, if he did i would go shop if he goes to work lol ( he works away, so its easier) :blush:

oh forgot, i got a new symptom yesterday I HAVE SORE BOOBIES :happydance:!!!!!!! sorry just happy to have another symptom :blush:

I just bought a sewing pattern for a baby carrier, does that count??

My sickness kicked in with vengeance around 6-7 weeks so could be any day now Sparklegirl! Or you could be one of the lucky ones with none at all!

I feel rubbish, nauseous, crampy and tired, thankfully my boys are staying with my mum so I can just veg out.

oh forgot, i got a new symptom yesterday I HAVE SORE BOOBIES :happydance:!!!!!!! sorry just happy to have another symptom :blush:

We have the same due date!!! :D

My boobs felt a little sore this morning, but still waiting for proper symptoms to kick in!!

So far I have - a low appetite,and some twinges in what feels like my uterus and also occasional cervical pain.

Yes that does count lol, i suck @ sewing lol... i can knit though...
i hope im one of the lucky ones, also im in no mood to eat these last few days..
but im forcing myself to @least have a cracker or yoghard

We have the same due date!!! :D

My boobs felt a little sore this morning, but still waiting for proper symptoms to kick in!!

So far I have - a low appetite,and some twinges in what feels like my uterus and also occasional cervical pain.

oh how exciting, yes i have those symptoms too, ireally have to force myself to eat, which i never had to do :blush:

when is your due date, i have no idea when mine is

Well it says you're 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant which is the same as me... So I'm assuming the first day of your last period was 8th July?

That means our Estimated Date of Delivery is 14th April 2013!!! :happydance:

I haven't bought anything yet. I will buy one of those little comforters I've spotted from Tesco if everything's ok. We bought DD a penguin one and for this LO we've seen a cute zebra one. I think I sound abit heartless to those close to me as I keep saying "if it's ok" or "if everything's ok" because I haven't yet let myself be emotionally attached to this LO as I've had spotting and have had 4 MC's in the past... I'm terrified of letting myself fall in love until I (hopefully, fingers crossed) see baby on Wednesday!

I keep asking DF, "IS IT WEDNESDAY YET?!" :haha:

As for symptoms, this time my boobs haven't hurt as much as last time yet! I've been feeling ill all day, everyday though and I've not actually vomitted as much as last time. I can count on one hand the amount of times that's happened. Last time I went sick every night! I feel much worse this time around. I lost my appetite with DD too but this time had been so bad. I've been so angry this time too, last time I just cried all the time. :blush:

Yes that does count lol, i suck @ sewing lol... i can knit though...
i hope im one of the lucky ones, also im in no mood to eat these last few days..
but im forcing myself to @least have a cracker or yoghard

Ooh I knit too! I haven't started anything for the bump yet though, need to finish the jumper I've got on the needles for me first!

Well it says you're 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant which is the same as me... So I'm assuming the first day of your last period was 8th July?

That means our Estimated Date of Delivery is 14th April 2013!!! :happydance:

thats what i thought but im not sure how long my cycle was... my 1st 2 prev cycles was 30 & 35... do you know when you ovulated...
& yes my lmp was the 8th july..

I think I sound abit heartless to those close to me as I keep saying "if it's ok" or "if everything's ok" because I haven't yet let myself be emotionally attached to this LO as I've had spotting and have had 4 MC's in the past...

That's not heartless at all! You've got to do what you need x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"