Plus size & pregnant join here

Seths I'm soooo glad everything is ok! It bugs me that they don't automatically mention where the placenta is because it can cause worry like you e had today. When I was told it was twins at the 12 week scan I had to ask all the questions myself. Identical or fraternal? One placenta or two? Were the placentas at the front or the back, etc? If I hadn't asked, I'd have been sent home to decipher the report on my own. (Did that with Tobys scan reports and ended up freaking myself out because I misunderstood it.)

Kalyrra.... Eeeeek, exciting times! Good luck hun! Let us know how you're getting on if/when you get the chance x

Thanks cottleston! I cant believe they didnt tell you all that. My scans were the only "good" thing with seth.. the sonographers were really good and explained everything to us. At my 28 week scan all she said was "looks like the placenta is nice and out the way" so either she didnt notice its position or just couldnt be bothered mentioning it!

going to go watch a film in bed with dh now and a bar of galaxy chocolate that i really shouldnt be eating but i am going to anyway! xxx

Seth - So pleased everything was OK. I know my placenta is at th front this time and worry I will struggle to feel baby move as I didn't have as many movemtsents a most people last time either.

Kaylara - Exciting hope to hear good news from you in the morning

Cottlestonpie - :hugs: men are flaming idiots you just cant interfere with their sleep - my dh is the same however during the week he drives 160 miles a day so im conscious that he does get enough rest for the mornings drive.

AFM my cankles seem to be improving with drinking more and raised feet in bed at night so hopefully that will continue.

Mizzi - Fantastic bump mine too just wobbles at the bottom so great yours looks fairly firm :)

thanks jellycat I have felt movement fine up till today. he started moving round at 10pm! Its not 10 to 2 in the morning and im back out of bed! Dropped off at 12:30 but woke up around 1am and have been tossing and turning since i just cant get comfy and dont feel too great.
Glad to hear your ankles are looking a bit better hun! xx

Wonder whats causing you to feel unsettled hope you manage to get some sleep soon :hugs: Im shattered so off to bed now as havent been to sleep yet.

Hope you get some rest soon seths!
Jelly, glad to hear you've sorted your ankles out for now. Mine aren't getting worse at the mo so I'm quite pleased!

I could do easily post a DH rant again today. One of those weeks I think! Made worse by the fact that he's going back to work in the office on Monday. Neither of us want it to happen as we're used to him working from home as he has been for the past 10-12 weeks. I think we're a bit disappointed and taking it out on each other. Oops.

Hey ladies!

Well, Landon Michael was born at 10:47 a.m, weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 18 inches long! After a couple hrs here, I hadn't gotten past 4 cm dilated, so they started me on pitocin. I was only on it for a bit, and dilated to 9.5 quickly. They said I was in active labor about 4 hrs or so, very fast for a first birth. I had him out in 4 or 5 good pushes...had to give me an episiotomy as I went so fast that I wasn't stretching enough, and I have a 2nd degree tear they also stitched up. But he's a blonde, blue eyed cutie!

I'll post a pic soon!

Hey ladies!

Well, Landon Michael was born at 10:47 a.m, weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 18 inches long! After a couple hrs here, I hadn't gotten past 4 cm dilated, so they started me on pitocin. I was only on it for a bit, and dilated to 9.5 quickly. They said I was in active labor about 4 hrs or so, very fast for a first birth. I had him out in 4 or 5 good pushes...had to give me an episiotomy as I went so fast that I wasn't stretching enough, and I have a 2nd degree tear they also stitched up. But he's a blonde, blue eyed cutie!

I'll post a pic soon!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see a pic :)

Hey ladies!

I'll post a pic soon!

Oh my gosh hun CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance: What a good weight for being almost 3 weeks early :D I can't wait to see a picture of him. You did so well.. what an amazing first birth! :hugs:

Hey ladies, that's me just home. Ethan is fine :D His heart trace was good, ranging from 120 to 180 he was showing as being so active.. but the whole time i only felt 2 of the movements he made even though we could hear him moving around. Turns out my placenta is at the front.. but not in the way.. so that could be why im not feeling him today. So relieved!

Omg Hun I'm so so relieved for you! I've been obsessively waiting on your update lol. They really like to keep us on our toes don't they!! :hugs:

Thank you hun :hugs: I have never been so scared in my life to be honest. The worst thoughts were that john wouldnt be there if anything needed to happen.. and if baby was born it would be transfered around 90 miles away! Such a sigh of relief after 5 minutes on the trace :) Kept loosing him though the little bugger lol. Sure do like to keep us on our toes.. i just hope this isnt the start of him constantly being a pain in the butt xx

Thank god all is ok Seths xx

Hey ladies!

I'll post a pic soon!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Squishy. So how are we all today??

Im shattered. DH was taking up waaayyy too much bed last night and wouldnt budge over as his butt was "on the edge" even after me saying just because your bits on the edge dont mean your legs and top half are you pain in the butt. I was literally half on, half off the mattress. i got up at half 1... then went back to bed at 3am and he still wouldnt budge. Thankfully Seth slept till 9am but i feel like iv had no sleep at all.

On a plus side though as soon as he got up i took his nappy off him and he went straight to the potty to do a pee :happydance: hopefully we have another accident free day today.. then try him again with underwear on tomorrow, and hope against hope he is ready on tuesday for nursery! Be his first time outside without a nappy on. I just hope the nursery keep on top of him asking if he needs to go otherwise he will have lots of accidents. Going to have to pack at least 2 changes of clothes in his bag! And a nappy just incase he has loads of accidents. xx

Aw yay, well done Seth!!

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today because tomorrow I go back to being being alone, just me and Toby for 12 hours of the day. With my pregnancy tiredness and SPD and stuff, it's going to be hard I think. I'm going to spend today making an emergency box of not-too-messy quiet toys and bits that Toby can amuse himself with in case I need to lie down.
On the plus side.... 18 weeks today! If this was halfway and the boys came at 36 weeks, I'd be ok with that!

Hey ladies!

I'll post a pic soon!

Congrats hun cant wait to see pics of ur lil man :happydance: Happy Birthday Landon, we have the same birthday :happydance::happydance:

really have to catch up on this thread soon.. hi everybody how u all doing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->