Plus size & pregnant join here

Happy vday :) im off to third trimester today :). cant believe im 27 weeks now just doent seem quite right lol gone so fast i still remember taking my tests lol x

Congrats on 3rd tri! I sooo can't wait to get to that point. V-day even seems so far away at the moment but I'm sure it'll fly by.

Ok so my hubby IS a miracle shopper! Ben and Js wasn't on offer so he got the Asda version AND a massive bag of mini eggs!! (Although I think it was partly to butter me up before asking if he could go to a stag weekend in somewhere like Brighton lol)

hey realbeauty congratulations on V day hun :D :happydance:

cherry - aaaa hopefully his body will be back in sync by the time baby comes. wow thats a damn good tip lol. then again im surprised he didnt find more the amount of ppl who would have dropped change while paying for beer etc.
I'm not always one for breakfast but still just like to flop onto sofa for 10 mins to wake up properly and seth sits on the sofa when he eats.. so when someone wont budge their ass i get irritated lol hense why shes not allowed to stay over again lol.

I am going to see whether i can get some motivation after eating. need to get the wardrobes sorted out and find a place for all these nappies i bought yesterday lol pampers are on offer to got 4* size 1 and 4* size 2. so all i need to get now is some more micro nappies and im all done on that front. So all thats left now is to pay off the change table by mid Feb and get milk (i get milk vouchers with dh not working so will be using those to stock up) and then sort my hospital bag out but my sister has ordered me some knickers and tops and is hunting out some of her old pjs and trousers for me that dont fit her anymore (she is a bigger size than i am). She also bought batteries for my scales yesterday but im scared to stand on them lol. Gz on hitting third tri cherry! :D xxxxx

Oh dear I got on the scales this morning. Post Christmas/new year weigh-in has not been good!
I weighted 15st10 at the start... Or so I thought. Midwife ar my booking in appointment weighed me in kg and when she converted it, it came out 16st2?! But anyway, I'm now 16st4 apparently which means I've either put on 8lb or 2lb depending on if you go by my scales or my medical notes! Once the ice cream and mini eggs are gone I'm starting to be better with food I think. Should be easier with DH back at work because he's forever getting us pizza for lunch or Chinese take out for dinner just because he's home. So fingers crossed I can get a bit more control as of this week.

hahaha what did you say to him hun? My dh asked about going away for the weekend at the end of the month.. i had two words for him :winkwink: and they were not the ones he was looking for.

heck either way thats not a bad weight gain hun with twins! I think so far at 29 weeks i had gained 13lb in total :dohh: I'll have to remember to weigh myself in the morning. My starting weight was 18stone 7lbs done on my home scales. so fingers crossed iv not hit the 20stone mark! Id be devastated if i do! WOOT go dh though for getting ice cream and mini eggs.. even if it was to butter you up.. haha either way no matter what you say you get the goodies :haha: xx

I've lost another 3lbs since the diabetes was diagnosed, total lost now 26lbs on pre preg weight. Be interesting to see how much I weigh after tallulah (nickname) arrives!

omg krafty i am so jelous! I could do with loosing that much lol. Although i am pleased iv not gained as much as with seth. With him i had gained around 2 and a half stone by this point!

Thanks hun.

Ive gain alot compared to you guys :(. Must be the bay/junk food lol. I was 13stone pre pregnancy i had lost 2 stone before falling pregnant and i think il like 4lbs off from putting it back on :| my midwife as weighed me since the first app but i tried to do it myself and was shocked i gain so much. After this baby is here im going to get my self back on this straight and narrow. I dont wanna be any bigger than 14stone but i know the time i get to march ill be over that lol. This will be the highest ive ever been.

Good news is Ryan is now up. He said to me why didnt i just wake him up so i could have couch i said cause its means please your not even sleeping right lol. Told him i was buying a single seat more than once now haha but tomorrow i think ill just wake him up and say go into the bedroom. :) xx

I think I just eat better while I'm preggers, it's a mystery to me. I more than make up for it after! Determined to breastfeed this time to help continue the weightloss (and for the baby obviously ;) )

my gosh i feel like such a fatty compared to you guys lol. My goal weight for once i have had baby is 14 stone.. so ill need to loose at least 6 stone probably. :( I know i can do it as iv done it before but iv never been this big before so know its going to be more of a struggle.

aww bless him.. at least you know now he wouldnt mind you waking him up hun :thumbup: xx

yup :)..

So after birth we'll all be on the weight loss program lol. i wanna try and get myself back to 12stone if i can manage that then ill try for another 2 stone see if i can get myself to 10stone. would love to be a size 12. Like having curves but i dont wanna be super skinny either lol

Kaylarra - what a fantastic labour congratulations, stitches from my episomotomy felt better once id moved to thinner pads in a couple of days like always night towles.

My bmi was 37 with JJ and had no mention of seeing a consultant also had to ask for a GTT. This time my bmi is 38 and ive been put under consultant care but apparently my midwife still wants to see me ? My appointment is at the end of this month when im 20 weeks then seeing my midwife in the afternoon.

I was 6lb less than pre preg in November but weighed myself this morning and im now 3lbs above pre preg weight :cry: last time I wouldnt of been bothered but they have asked me to maintain my weight thoughout pregnancy this time so ive bought lots of salad and beg to snack on this week and hopefully I can lose the 3 lb gain by the time I see the consultant in 3 weeks.

Jellycat - I was consultant led but still seeing my midwife until I got the diabetes, now im under a diabetes consultant every fortnight

How are you levels the past couple of days Koala have they stabilised any?

They've been really good today, practically normal, not sure what I've done differently!

Morning ladies, feel free to ignore me this morning as I am just going to moan!
I have had enough of feeling like crap and have no idea how I am going to get through the next 18 weeks if things don't improve :(

I am still suffering with severe sickness and am now down about 2 stone and out of 17 fasting readings for my blood only 5 have been on target or below so dreading my appt on thursday!

I feel like I haven't slept for a week, can barely keep my eyes open during the day but last night when I went to bed I couldn't get to sleep GRRRR!!

Sorry for all the moaning but I feel so rubbish! x

Morning ladies!

This thread moves so darn fast! Lol. I have read everything . . . But now I've forgotten what my replies were going to be. Must be baby brain!

I spent yesterday at the inlaws, ended up eating loads of rubbish (well, felt like it to me, though OH swears it's not as bad as I think) so need to get back on track with eating healthily. I didn't have any high readings though which is a plus, but considering I don't test after snacks I'm not sure that says much!

I can't believe I'm 32 weeks :) 8 weeks to go . . . Or a lil bit less if I have my way!!

Squishy- I'm sorry you're really so bad Hun :( Have you spoken to anyone about the sickness? Wish I had some tips and tricks to help you!!

Morning ladies!

This thread moves so darn fast! Lol. I have read everything . . . But now I've forgotten what my replies were going to be. Must be baby brain!

I spent yesterday at the inlaws, ended up eating loads of rubbish (well, felt like it to me, though OH swears it's not as bad as I think) so need to get back on track with eating healthily. I didn't have any high readings though which is a plus, but considering I don't test after snacks I'm not sure that says much!

I can't believe I'm 32 weeks :) 8 weeks to go . . . Or a lil bit less if I have my way!!

Squishy- I'm sorry you're really so bad Hun :( Have you spoken to anyone about the sickness? Wish I had some tips and tricks to help you!!

We all deserve a day of treats sometimes.

I have been on 3 different types of anti sickness tablets, am expecting to be given a 4th to tr tomorrow. not much they can do if the tablets don't work x

Ladies I just need to rant, sorry!

The last couple of days I cannot stop worrying about LO. She seems to move less (though she does still move regularly), and I have period type pains in my stomach and my back quite a lot. Last night in the car on the way home from the inlaws I actually thought I was going into labour lol, turns out they must have just been braxton hicks . . . Why can't I stop worrying about her? This can't be normal?

I just want to get into bed and curl up. I feel so drained! Because my GD has been well controlled and I have only ever had 2 high readings I've gotten a bit braver with what I'm eating, but now I feel incredibly guilty. Like I'm eating things that may be hurting her. I'm getting right back on track today, enough is enough.

A few of my friends have very recently had miscarriages . . . Maybe this is why I'm so paranoid. Sigh! Xxx

Aw hun it's normal to worry! (Says little miss paranoid over here lol)... Remember that bubs is running out of space in there so her movements will be restricted a bit. If its worrying you a lot though, maybe get down to your hospital and see if they can do a trace for you to put your mind at ease.

And don't feel guilty about what you've been eating. You've had fab readings so far and as Squishy said, we all deserve to indulge every once in a while! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->