Plus size & pregnant join here

Don't look too closely lol. But thank you :) I'm wearing a tight black vest top underneath my top though, kinda bumps me up a bit haha. Only cuz I have a skinny mini coming round tonight :p

well it looks amazing hun. Mine hangs right down :( need some super duper good knickers to hold mine up to look like a solid bump :haha: xx

Btw Seths the texture is awful, but the strawberry ones are a lot better, I actually think they're quite nice! Not as effective as the mint ones for some reason but they are easier to get down!

USAF - Aw Hun that sounds awful! Have you tried sipping dioralyte or pedialyte (sp) that you give to kids when they abe been ill? It at least will get some electrolytes into you and help you hydrate. Hugs xxx

well it looks amazing hun. Mine hangs right down :( need some super duper good knickers to hold mine up to look like a solid bump :haha: xx

Just be glad you ain't seen me naked :haha: haha! I don't look pregnant then. Well, above belly button I do, but I'm sure not rounded! Xxx

hahahaha miwi that made me giggle. I cant wait till im healed after Ethan so i can tackle my weight. Dont think ill be able to get rid of my wobbly bits but some good undies should hide it all well lol.
I'v tried the strawberry ones because i dont like the mint or aniseed ones but its still the same for me lol.

question for you.. have you had any braxton hicks? When we went shopping today i was getting some seriously painful pains running through my side and some up across the top of my bump. I had to keep stopping and hunching over the trolley

xx

Sorry hun. ive not been on as much lol hoping to get back into the swing on being on here again.

I get that to with the bump. I solid on top and flabby on the button :s. see if i can find a pik lol.

I post my 25th/26th week its super hard on top an really wobbly on the button :( can wait for it to go hard x

Attachments

• 25-26.jpg
    25-26.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
hahahaha miwi that made me giggle. I cant wait till im healed after Ethan so i can tackle my weight. Dont think ill be able to get rid of my wobbly bits but some good undies should hide it all well lol.
I'v tried the strawberry ones because i dont like the mint or aniseed ones but its still the same for me lol.

question for you.. have you had any braxton hicks? When we went shopping today i was getting some seriously painful pains running through my side and some up across the top of my bump. I had to keep stopping and hunching over the trolley

xx

Yea Hun I have. Though they don't make me hunch over, I would keep an eye on that tbh. But I think they're different for everyone! I get the random tightenings, but I also get period pains quite a lot which are meant to be a bad sign :wacko: The only thing that's ever made me hunch over are if she does a huge kick, or when I get the shooting pains I've been getting down there! Xxx

hmm i will have to remember to mention it at the midwife next week. I'm fine as soon as i sit and relax but pushing the trolley round and then standing waiting 30 mins for a taxi home i was in constant pain. I was getting some looks going around doing my shopping when i was hunching over the trolley and trying to rub the pain away at the same time. If it keeps going though I'll ring the midwife before my appointment and see if i need to be checked out as i do remember my consultant asking whether i'v had any abdo pains so maybe its something i should be keeping a close eye on.
I thought it was a bit weird for BH to be that painful. Ethan is quite happy now kicking and wiggling away so im not too worried.. no other symptoms of anything today apart from a damn sore hip which i think is a trapped nerve! Think i shall go test my urine and see what protein score i get :thumbup: xx

Id like to join too :) Im overweight (BMI of 40) and im so nervous we wont be able to conceive because of my weight :-(

I've been getting braxton hicks since 20 weeks, they are deffo worse when I've been overdoing it.

That's good Seths that Ethan is a-ok and that it stops when you were resting. Sometimes midwives say silly things I think. When I phoned cuz u had a temp she was like, keep an eye on it but if your waters go you need to come straight to hospital. Erm, what? Lol. Why are my waters going to break :-/ I wouldn't worry unless you're in constant pain!

I am so fed up tonight, having people round so I need to be social but I feel so sick / heartburny all I want to do is put my jammies on and get into bed. Ah well, best go put some makeup on! Xxx

Id like to join too :) Im overweight (BMI of 40) and im so nervous we wont be able to conceive because of my weight :-(

:hi: hey hun :D My BMI was 44 when i got pregnant :D It took us a while but we got there. IT took me and dh 15 months to conceive this baby. How long have you been trying hun?

Thanks Krafty... it had me really concerned as it was like nearly 2 hours of constant severe pains xx

wow they really said that! heck that would make me go from not worrying much to very worried! :( sucks when you have to be sociable but really dont want to be. How long are they visiting for? xx

ok how sad am i... iv just noticed that the baby in my ticker... looks like seth did when he was tiny

https://i48.tinypic.com/o0a43q.jpg

lol

That picture is so gorgeous!!
Yea the MW said that lol. I was like, erm, ok . . . :/
Erm well they are staying for tonight. I know OHs mate ok, but his new GF is what's making me nervous, and no drink to get me chatting - believe it or not I can be quite shy! Lol. I need them all to drink and then I'll be ok just fading into the background! Hope they. Hurry up, they were meant to be here at half 7! Xxx

Thank you sethsmum, it really helps. I'm waiting to have my coil taken out at the minute, I have epilepsy too, so I've been referred back to a neurologist, hopefully with in two weeks we will be starting to TTC, I just want it to happen NOW!! And it probably won't :(

Buckley the best thing to do is not to stress about it :thumbup: I did nothing but stress because it wasn't happening.. then the month we gave up and i actually stopped thinking about it.. it happened :D Plus your body may need time to get back to normal after having the coil or you might be lucky and get caught the very first month :D
I hope your appointment with the neurologist goes well, will they have to adapt your medication once you become pregnant??

Thanks MIWI :D I tried to find one without the stitches on his head but his facial expression just wasn't the same :haha: Oh no, i don't think i could have someone stay in my home that i dont know. i'm the same hun.. when i don't know people i am quiet as a mouse. When i first met dh i only knew one person in the house so was very quiet until we were all legless lol. Then took dh home :blush: and he never left. Urgh also annoying when people run late :dohh: im a stickler for being on time with things.

I have just enjoyed a really nice hot bath with imperial leather bubbles. I think my pains were caused by a possible infection. MW asked me if i had handed in a sample to be sent away, told her consultant had sent one away at 28 weeks but iv heard nothing back. Iv just tested uring and iv got 2* protein, nitrite, leukocytes and a bit of blood and a little glucose in there too (that will be the M&Ms i ate not long ago). If it continues i will have to make a doctors appointment.

I cant believe a midwife said that to you :dohh: talk about a quick way to make people worry lol. I really hope you have a good night hun and dh's friends gf is really nice :) xx

Hi Ladies!

This seems like it could be the place to ask - where on earth did you get your maternity jeans? And if you're not wearing them, what ARE you wearing? I was in the process of losing weight before bean, and my current size 24 jeans/trousers feel like they're going to explode!
I've looked at ebay, bonprix, etc but I was really hoping there is some sort of cheap maternity clothes site out there I am missing! We're on a budget. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->