Plus size & pregnant join here

Aw hun it's normal to worry! (Says little miss paranoid over here lol)... Remember that bubs is running out of space in there so her movements will be restricted a bit. If its worrying you a lot though, maybe get down to your hospital and see if they can do a trace for you to put your mind at ease.

And don't feel guilty about what you've been eating. You've had fab readings so far and as Squishy said, we all deserve to indulge every once in a while! X

Thanks Hun! I think I may mention my anxiety to the dr on thurs when I go to the gd clinic, though I'm not really sure what I expect them to do! I will get a scan on Thurs too, so I keep telling myself if I can hold out till then it'll be ok - I think OH will think I'm loopy if I dont shut up worrying about her lol. Though if I go more than a few hours with no movement I'll be phoning the hospital . . .

No matter how much she moves it's not enough :dohh: Because I don't get the huge body parts sticking out as much anymore her little movements aren't enough to put my mind at ease. Any change at all sends me into worrying overdrive!!

How are you doing today Hun? Xx

Squishy :hugs: - Is the doctor able to give you anything to help with the sickness surely if you've lost 2 stone they can see you are struggling.

Miwi :hugs: it's very difficult when you are more 'aware' of things. With JJ I had reduced movements with JJ and would go to the hospital to be checked on a monitor. They don't judge you or think badly of you, they actually encouraged me to come back if I feel reduced movements again. Go to the hospital at least you will receive the reassurance.

oh dear sounds like we all need a big dose of :hugs: :hugs: today

Miwi - its normal to worry hun dont feel like you are over reacting. Also dont worry about her movements being "smaller". Ethan hasn't been doing any of his huge kicks lately, I just dont think there is as much room in there. But if you are really worried just phone and say you have reduced movements hun they will get you in like they did with me the other night. 30 mins on the trace and your mind should be put to rest :) They told me anything else just phone straight back up and go in. At our stage you should feel minimum of 10 movements throughout the day. You can download a kick chart online if you google search "fetal kick chart"
you deserve to treat yourself hun! Your not going to harm her by allowing yourself something nice to eat! Especially since your numbers are so under control hun. Remember my sis's numbers were all over the place.. she constantly ate crap and take aways ALL THE TIME and Hamish came out perfectly fine, no trouble with his blood sugars or anything. 24 hours after birth she was allowed home :)

Jellycat - i see midwife and consultant too.. its called shared care :)

Squishy - I hope they can do something for your sickness hun! :hugs: Would being sick all the time effect your results hun? Mention the fact your not sleeping too hun they may be able to give you something to help! Would you be able to nap through the day if the urge takes you??

Krafty - glad to hear your numbers are stable hun :)

my fun is just starting. DH is trying to start arguments already because i had a go at him for always leaving the milk out the fridge and now its gone off. so now i have to wash some clothes, dry them, and go out for some more milk on top of everything i was meant to be doing today. Cant be arsed with any shit today :dohh: Here was me hoping for a good day today where i had lots of energy to do everything i wanted to get done :S flipping wishful thinking in this house hold :growlmad:

Thanks Jelly and Seths. I'm sure she is fine, but this reduced movement thing is really getting to me today. I've just had a late lunch, and combined with the fact that she was moving yesterday afternoon a fair bit I'm going to see what I can feel in the next few hours. I figure I should feel some more movements in that time - OH is on nights this week so I'll have him run me to the hospital when he wakes up if I'm still worried!

Oh Seths that would drive me crazy lol. I need to do some washing too but I think I will leave that till tomorrow. I'm just not in the mood at all! To be honest I'm just bloody sick of everything. I can't cope with worrying anymore, I may sound like a cow but I just want it to be march already, I'm done with being pregnant - if only for the mental crap, physically I can take it but my mind is going over time and I've had enough!

Oooh sorry for another other rant lol. Can't seem to help myself today!! Xxx

Hiya all,

Im due 30/4/13 with baby no.3, which is a little girl

Hiya all,

Im due 30/4/13 with baby no.3, which is a little girl

:hi: hey hun and welcome :D Congratulations on Team :pink: :happydance:

aww Miwi :hugs: has she started to move more yet? Did you try lying down on your left side? drinking ice cold water, eating ice lolly, putting something cold on your stomach? I'm the same as you hun i just want it to be march already too, but im struggling physically too atm as well as the extreme emotions and worrying. I think regardless of whether you have felt her you should get dh to take you in and just say you have not felt her move since about 7am this morning or last night and say youv tried those things i suggested. At least that way they will put your mind at ease a little until your scan on Thursday :)

Well of my list of things to do so far today... iv hardly touched it!! i painted the wall in the boys bedroom, moved the cot and the bed over onto the same wall to try make some extra playing space. Emtied out the cupboard of all of mine and johns things. The room looks like a bomb has hit it. I need to move al the toys over to the other side of the room so i can finish painting the other walls and then move them back into a "tidy" heap. Depending on what time i get that done i will tackle our room and get seths things out of our cupboard and put them in his cupboard. My hips are killing me now though as iv been at it since my post this morning. would have been done much sooner but Seth wanted to be in the way then kept touching where i had painted :dohh: xxxx

Flippin eck just reading that post wore me out lol I don't know how you do it!

DHs first day back in the office has been tiring. Toby decided he wanted to stop his nap. Trod to put him down twice and he was full of energy both times, so I figured I'd give up despite needing a nap myself. Aaaand he crashed out at 5pm. :dohh: So now i have to wake him up for dinner and keep him up late to make sure he sleeps ok tonight. Thank god DH is home soon I'm shattered!

Squishy :hugs: - Is the doctor able to give you anything to help with the sickness surely if you've lost 2 stone they can see you are struggling.

Miwi :hugs: it's very difficult when you are more 'aware' of things. With JJ I had reduced movements with JJ and would go to the hospital to be checked on a monitor. They don't judge you or think badly of you, they actually encouraged me to come back if I feel reduced movements again. Go to the hospital at least you will receive the reassurance.

I have had 3 different types of anti sickness tablets, expecting to be given a 4th lot to try tomorrow.
Trying to drink as much water as I can handle as feel really dehydrated so am worried I may be admitted for fluids. xx

oh dear sounds like we all need a big dose of :hugs: :hugs: today

Squishy - I hope they can do something for your sickness hun! :hugs: Would being sick all the time effect your results hun? Mention the fact your not sleeping too hun they may be able to give you something to help! Would you be able to nap through the day if the urge takes you??

my fun is just starting. DH is trying to start arguments already because i had a go at him for always leaving the milk out the fridge and now its gone off. so now i have to wash some clothes, dry them, and go out for some more milk on top of everything i was meant to be doing today. Cant be arsed with any shit today :dohh: Here was me hoping for a good day today where i had lots of energy to do everything i wanted to get done :S flipping wishful thinking in this house hold :growlmad:

I am sleeping though, just don't feel like I have. I am going to ask if the sickness could be affecting my results.

I hope you sent him out for the milk!

Sounds like we have all had shitty days, massive hugs girlies xx

We are allowed to moan as we are pregnant. And can mostly get away with it for now lol

I am so at a loss for middle names my husband has shot down Grace, Rain, Hope... We are decided though she is going to be Fallon. I am not totally sure if we will keep it spelled Fallon but for now I think that's it. I am concerned that my bv/yeast is not totally gone as I noticed for a few days not today yet or to much yesterday still odd color discharge called the nurse to ask about it. *sigh* Hubby and I have not had any sex in over two weeks and we are both feeling it!

oh dear cottleston. seth seemed to ditch his naps a long time ago.. but has picked them back up again now. somedays he will have one and some days he doesn't. He had about 5 minutes at 5 o'clock but i got up to finish sorting things out so he woke up.
Do you know something.. i actually had a little cry this morning thinking how much i have to do.. because i dont have the energy to do it.. but i have no choice if i dont want to be running round at 38 weeks thinking shit shit shit hes here next week. I got the other wall painted and thats it. Just having a chill out then i need to cut seths hair, get him showered and into bed.. then i can get his bag ready for nursery and my clothes on the radiator for tomorrow. Decided im sending him in a nappy as he peed in his undies earlier. Deffo needs more practise. When he has nothing on he is fantastic now though.. he came runing from his bedroom and sat on the potty earlier for a pee (even though there is a potty in his bedroom :dohh: )

squishy - thats the worst.. when you are sleeping but feel like you'v had none. I get that quite a lot.. infact every night when dh takes up too much room :haha:

USAF - glad youv settled on the first name. Ask dh to write a list of names he likes as middle names and you make one then work through them till you only have 1 left :) we had to do that for ethans first name.. although dh got no choice with the middle name. have you thought of Leigh? (pronounced lee) Fallon Leigh sounds quite nice.
what did the nurse say when you asked her? hehe id love to go 2 weeks without sex!! sounds like a god send hahaha

xxxx

Hi everyone :)

I called the midwife earlier, after feeling her move a few times in the afternoon, just for some reassurance. She told me that as long as I feel 10 movements a day they don't worry about it, as the baby could be kicking into my back. I so hope she picks up the pace soon! Just have to make it to Thursday, when I get my next scan!

Will catch up with you all tomorrow :) Going to try and get some sleep! Xxx

Glad you felt her some more hun :) i hope you manage to get a good sleep hun. Only 3 days to go and you have your scan :hugs: its not nice when they seem to be moving less.. but like midwife said they could be kicking your back.. or like me hun you could have the placenta at the front?? Have they told you where yours is positioned??
xxxx

Seth I've got placenta at the front, when did you start to feel movements I'm getting impatient this time! You've had a busy day

Miwi - glad you called someone :hugs:

I started getting flutters at 12 weeks hun. Its high at the front so is only now starting to impact me feeling movements depending on which way Ethan is positioned. xxx

Evening all!

Miwi - I worry constantly too, I think it's normal xxx Tallulah keeps me guessing too, some days she moves all the time, others shes much quieter.

Busy day today. whooping cough jab followed by appointment with the anaesthetist. Anaesthetist went well, we agreed hopefully I won't need it but if I do require a spinal block she could easily find the spaces in my spine so shouldnt be a problem. So thats ok then!

glad your appointment went well krafty :) Hows your arm after the jag?

I took Seth down to his first day in Pre-School this morning :) Ran straight in and off to play. But now.. i feel like my damn pelvis is trying to rip apart! OUCH! It really ferking hurts. The plans were to do some painting when i get back.. instead im sat on here :haha: im just going to enjoy the peace and quiet instead since DH has gone for his job centre appointment. Just enjoyed a nice chicken and bacon caesar wrap num num. Now need to fill in the half tonne of paper work for Seth.
Did anyone else whos had there whooping cough jag for a while get a sore arm still weeks after? I got mine in my left arm above where i got my TB jag at school.. since then inbetween where them its always itchy.. and now my scar from my TB jag is seriously sore when i touch it :dohh: its never been like that before.

Miwi - how are you feeling today hun? xx

Oh dear ladies I think I'm having one of those days. Toby's being a little terror... In the first 90 minutes of being awake he'd jumped off the sofa and hurt his foot, ran into the door and cut his forehead and also gave me a fat lip. He's in one of those moods where he needs non-stop hyper crazy action or he gets grumpy. My pelvis is so not up to the challenge of running around with him.
Of course I updated Facebook and MIL comes back with a response like "ooh just you wait til there's three, you won't know what's hit you"

I can't stand responses like that. She has no experience with bringing up multiples, several boys or 3 kids. And really, I won't be pregnant when I'm running around after 3. I won't be in pain with spd, I won't be this hormonal. I WILL BE FINE.
She means well I'm sure but all I ever hear when you hear all this "you think you're tired now" and "just you wait" crap is someone telling me they don't think I'll cope or that they know better than I do. GRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->