Plus size & pregnant join here

Thanks!
I'm already drinking the tea it's very week I wil start tablets at 36-37 weeks. I did with my son but still had to be induced in the end, my utyrus went back nice n quick tho :) I don't think rlt induce labor just help when it's starting.

Me n my "bf" or the dad to y kids are very up n down in our relationship n don't live together but if things is good It would be a lovely way to get things going (the bjs) as I love it whoop!

Ah so maybe I'll start on the tea and move onto the capsules for the strength! I suppose I'll have to wait and see :) Yea I had read that RLT tones the uterus . . . Maybe I need evening primrose oil to get it going and spicy food!

Ah yeah that's a point. It doesn't help you go into labour but helps your uterus contract and supposedly makes contractions more effective and helps everything shrink back afterwards. I had no post-partum pains or anything in that department, only in my stitches.
The evening primrose is supposed to help prepare your cervix and help it soften up ready for dilating and giving birth.

Ah what would I do without you all lol. Think I'll read up on all this and see whats recommended! I'm already getting impatient . . . God knows what I'll be like in another 5 weeks!! Haha

Epo didn't work for me with my son but this time i will put them up my twinkle aswell, I'm not fit enough to go overdue again!

EPO - get the capsules and put a little hole in them and insert into your cervix from 37 weeks.. helps soften the cervix.

RLT - start with 1 cup a day from 36 weeks, 37 build to 2 cups, 38 3 cups. It helps your contractions to be more effective during labour.

curry - didnt work for me... i dont do curry but ate the spiciest thing i could when i was due Seth and it didnt work.

Pinneaple - eating a whole fresh pinneaple is meant to help but again did nothing for me

Castor Oil - DONT TOUCH THE STUFF. MIL swore it would start me off.. 3 bottles later nothing but a bad dose of the you know whats. A midwife told me what it really does it just gives you diarrhea which irritates the uterus. 99% of the time it does nothing for labour and can actually cause baby to go into distress and poo in you.

Sex - only works if you or o/h orgasm. They things we release when we orgasm can help start of labour.. and theres meant to be something in sperm which can help soften the cervix.

USAF - good on you for keeping BFing going for so long hun! You wean your son when you or he are good and ready not when other people decide you should.

Jenny - DH would probably get moody right about when i wanted to go which would mean i couldn't go. plus i wouldnt feel comfy leaving him with both boys while i went out. I am very clingy with my children lol. my sis had a go at me today coz i said i wouldnt even let him stay at her house. Obv i wont tell her the real reason is that i wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw her.. or her dh for that matter. he drives like an idiot and they argue all the time.

SPARKLE - how are you doing hun?? I will have to upload a 31 week pic tomorrow if i remember lol.

Miwi - sorry :blush: :haha: nope DH wont help... wont get off his ass atm! then again he hung the clothes id put on hangers in the wardrobe. Good on you hun, i dont see the point in beating ourselves up if we cant BF.. its just not for everyone. although i do applaude the women who manage it... i certainly wouldnt be able to! Argh people who dont have children should not even express a damn opinion on things they dont know.. not in that manner anyway. My best friend does it and it winds me up something cronic. Was telling me her friends baby was FAT when she was just a normal sized baby! Made me so mad. We dont have slimming world here :growlmad: I think me and you will be pulling our hair out in a few weeks time just wanting this show on the road. I hope you go into labour the same day i have my section ;) That would be so damn cool!

Isobel :hi: hey hun and welcome :D wow you have done so good with weight gain.. can i have your secrets please?? I did the same as you hun.. I piled on the weight after Seth was born. I also want to be a healthy mum for my boys :) dont want to have to sit on a bench instead of playing with them in the park.
xxx

oh and iv just got sat down :( need to go make dinner as we've had nothing yet... then i need to finish tidying our room as it now also looks like a bomb has gone off with me sorting the clothes out! One problem though.. the wardrobe is full and no room to hang Seths clothes :S I think i will have to invest in a chest of drawers for him! My hips are killing me.. i can't bend over without some serious stomach pain now either.. I cant wait to sink into a nice hot bath once Seth in bed and then goto bed and have a good night sleep! xx

Thanks ladies! The next time I went in to the hosp and I told them I was breastfeeding I seriously flat out said. I do not appreciate anyone telling me when to wean my son so please find a medication that works. They were very nice and praised me for doing it for so long and pregnant so I think I won slightly there. No chance given to tell me what to do! HAH!

Aw seths, I feel so bad for you running around like this! I'm lazy as anything I swear, lol, I've managed a bit of cleaning, dishes and two loads of washing today and that's it. I do tend to be lazier when OH is on night shift though I find, which is odd. Think it just messes up my routine!

Thanks for all the info Hun, you just saved me a few hours of research lol. Though I must say I'd be reluctant to put anything, ahem, up there . . . Think I'll stick to swallowing pills lol.

Erm, no thanks Seths, that would be me going 10 days over due!!! Lol. I'd be a raving lunatic by then ;) Though it would be cool having our LOs on the same day. I'm half hoping I have her on my birthday - 27th of feb!

I swear this baby is driving me crazy, she just goes so quiet for hours and hours then I get one pathetic kick and a roll and that's it for another hour lol. Then she gets the hiccups or something. I'm sure she's fine but if my blood pressure is not through the roof when they check it on Thursday I'll be very suprised!! I'm being crap with my GD too I think, I'm trying and my meals are fine, but I'm struggling with my snacks . . . I'm having serious cravings this week.

USAF- Good for you Hun!! They shouldn't be suggesting you wean, they should absolutely be medicating around BFing. :)

Each to their own hun, im pretty much the opposite lol. my hubby could be as moody as he likes I dont give a fig lol :)

Im a person who requires a lot of alone time. I love my own company, it's like my relaxing time :)

my bump pics ladies

https://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4954/pregmatch.jpg

https://imageshack.us/a/img844/2155/3weeksb.jpg

25weeks
https://imageshack.us/a/img594/1248/25weeks2.jpg

I tried rasp leaf tea / curry /daily sex and both O from 37 weeks / bounced on ball / hot curries / still went 13 days overdue

Will definitely try the epo this time round !

My SPD is really bad tonight I'm in alot of pain :( I can hardly put one foot infront of the other or move atall.
I've just took 2 paracetamol, I don't like to take pain killers and only do when I seriously can't cope anymore..

Mw on Thursday I will ask if she will sweep me at 39 weeks as I can't do this much longer :(

:hugs: my friend was swept earlier due to SPD . Hope she can help

Sparkle: Nice bumps!! I still dont see progression in my pics but I feel the difference lol of course.
also u can update me to team :blue:

Each to their own hun, im pretty much the opposite lol. my hubby could be as moody as he likes I dont give a fig lol :)

Im a person who requires a lot of alone time. I love my own company, it's like my relaxing time :)

jenny J would u like me to add u to front pg??? all i need to know is when is edd & congrats on team pink!!

Hi everyone I'm due 21st feb with my second!
My start BMI was 38 and now at nearly 34 weeks Ive put on about 7-10 lbs not sure. But more or less all baby and the rest that comes with it.
I put on loads after my son 2 years ago, I breastfeed him for 7 months but I ate a huge amount of cakes n chocolate, even sneaked up at night to my secret stash so this time I will do it diferent and be a healthy mum for both my kids.

Isobel welcome, would u like me to add u to pg1 all i need, do u know what u having yet or you staying team yellow???

Ohhh ladies! Most twins come between 35 and 37 weeks.
Jack Dee is playing at the theatre less than 1 mile from here and I love him. But I'll be 36.5 weeks by then. I sooooo want to get a ticket just in case! Has anyone ever gone into labour from laughing? Because that's be a story for the kids one day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->