Plus size & pregnant join here

I was doing that yesterday! haha place still looks like a bomb site. I cleaned out kitchen cupboards and cleaned skirting boards and scrubbed the floor by hand instead of with a mop.

You'v not long left to go hun! xxx

Hey Jenny, oh my gosh your rings are just off now! I had to make my wedding ring off about 2 months ago lol Good luck with your GTT hun :D
oooo snakes... what kind of snakes are you getting hun?

Sounds like your body is getting ready Miwi. Seems our bodies are doing things at the same time lately :haha: I have erm.. been very regular too. And i used to go a lot anyway.. always right after a meal.. but now im going more often. Has it been cold where you are? OR do you wear something semi tight fitting on top? That might cause the nipples being like bullets if there is something rubbing against them. My leakage seems to have stopped thought :s

I am not too bad today thanks hun. My head isn't as sore as usual but there is still a little niggling head ache there. I'v hit the point of being fed up of being pregnant. Sick of having severe pains when trying to turn over in bed, sick of going to the toilet 100 times a day, sick of the head aches and heartburn. Sick of the constant pains i get through my abdomen and how tender my tummy seems to be. But i know hitting this point means there is not too much longer to go. 7 and a bit weeks :thumbup: Took me aaaaaaages to waddle down to get Seth because my hips are sore and the pain was running upto my back too. On a good note Seth had his first day at nursery with no nappy on and he stayed dry :D :happydance: I hope we have cracked the potty training now. Give him a little while and then tackle night time too.
I'm getting excited about my scan now and getting my section date :D
xxxx

I have mostly corn snake here, but this time im getting some African house snakes :) they have such cute little faces.

I have managed to keep my wedding ring on, as it's a thicker band than the eternity one, don't know how long il be able to keep it on for though lol.

I remember potty trainning arrgg what a pain, I didn't bother using a potty with Freya, I just put her straight onto the loo (with a child seat thingy).

Im pretty crap at walking, and im only 25 weeks :( I keep getting stitch in my right side, even though I walk at a snails pace lol

awww :) I couldnt ever have a snake.. haha i think they would freak me out.
Fingers crossed you might be able to wear it right till the end hun.. I was gutted since i hadn't even been married long when i had to take it of.. and erm now.. its gone missing :blush:
I cant use the big toilet with Seth yet as he is petrified of it with him being so small. If he was regular sized then i don't think it would be such a problem but for him its just too high.
Lol I waddle everywhere now. urgh stitched hurt like hell. Iv not had one of those for a while.. but i bet iv just jinxed myself :dohh: :haha: I love walking with Seth... thats my excuse for walking slow lol x

I would love to get the nesting bug, my house is a tip and I have so much to do!!

I am having such a hard time sleeping at night, i'm getting so many leg cramps and it's so uncomfy :(

:hugs::hugs: big hugs krafty. I'v not got the nesting bug yet, I actually detest doing it all but i know it needs done. Im afriad of being put on bed rest for my BP before I'v got everything sorted out as i know dh wont do it for me xx

awww :) I couldnt ever have a snake.. haha i think they would freak me out.
Fingers crossed you might be able to wear it right till the end hun.. I was gutted since i hadn't even been married long when i had to take it of.. and erm now.. its gone missing :blush:
I cant use the big toilet with Seth yet as he is petrified of it with him being so small. If he was regular sized then i don't think it would be such a problem but for him its just too high.
Lol I waddle everywhere now. urgh stitched hurt like hell. Iv not had one of those for a while.. but i bet iv just jinxed myself :dohh: :haha: I love walking with Seth... thats my excuse for walking slow lol x

This will make 17 snakes. I had over 50 but had to cut down, as I wont be able to care for that many after the section, hubby has said he will care for about 20 for me, untill im well enough to do it again. Then im building back up again, once I can convert the bedroom, and baby has moved into her sisters room :)

Nawww he is a little mini? so cute.

I was only walking at like 2 mph lol. I looked cross between a penguin and a mammoth walking in the snow today haha

34+4 today
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj506/isobel84/0A4DED9E-24D9-4BC4-AE65-CFFF92B56595-1253-0000016EA4AA4C81.jpg

omg sparkle i love your avatar hun!

Isobel lovely bump hun! Its so lovely and round... can i swap lol

seth is deffo a little mini Jenny. At 3 years old he is in 9-12/12-18 month clothes but now hes stopping wearing nappies they are waaayyy too big on the waist. Last time he was weighed he was 26lb which is average for a 1 year old lol
hahah a mammoth penguin :haha: DH calls me waddle the penguin when we are.. nasty bugger lol.

xxx

Isobel that's a gorgeous bump! I'm jealous lol, mine doesn't look like that naked :haha:

Thanks for the info Seth I'm going to ask them to look and see if I'm dilating. I'm sure I'm not but I'd be interested to see.

There's no room in my stomach :( OH made a big pot of mince before he went to work bless him as I'm still cramping quite badly and I can barely get through one bowl. Humph! Lol

hahaha i was full after one sausage sandwich :haha: That was real nice of DH to make you mince :flower: Your welcome for the info :)

Got a TMI question for you ladies...

The last few days I'v noticed my knickers are wet and its not urine as it doesn't smell like pee. But it is a horrible smell though :S I'm going to start wearing a pad I think and see if that helps.

x

hahaha i was full after one sausage sandwich :haha: That was real nice of DH to make you mince :flower: Your welcome for the info :)

Got a TMI question for you ladies...

The last few days I'v noticed my knickers are wet and its not urine as it doesn't smell like pee. But it is a horrible smell though :S I'm going to start wearing a pad I think and see if that helps.

x

Mmmm a sausage sandwich! That sounds lovely!

I wonder if it could just be discharge? Though if there's a smell it might show something like BV? I'd ask the dr on thurs Hun, but I wouldn't worry until then, just keep an eye on it. I'm kinda damp lately too, but I think it's just vaginal fluid, I don't think it's my waters or anything. Ugh, is it march yet?? Lol xxx

yeah iv just been reading that near the end your discharge gets more runny :dohh: oh the joys. I think i will deffo mention it.. I am sick to death of having a shower and then a few hours later i smell again down there :blush:
I wonder if it is something like BV... that could explain my pains as the antibiotics the midwife gave me for my UTI have not even touched it :cry: I only have one day of them left and im still as sore and uncomfy as i was when i started them.. apart from now when i pee... there is LOADS. I went to the bathroom last night and the whole 15 minutes i was on the toilet I kept peeing! Like 4/5 big pees :S

xx

yeah iv just been reading that near the end your discharge gets more runny :dohh: oh the joys. I think i will deffo mention it.. I am sick to death of having a shower and then a few hours later i smell again down there :blush:
I wonder if it is something like BV... that could explain my pains as the antibiotics the midwife gave me for my UTI have not even touched it :cry: I only have one day of them left and im still as sore and uncomfy as i was when i started them.. apart from now when i pee... there is LOADS. I went to the bathroom last night and the whole 15 minutes i was on the toilet I kept peeing! Like 4/5 big pees :S

xx

I sound like I'm copying you! Lol. But I've had something similar where I pee and then it just keeps going. Though I wouldn't class it as a big pee - keep an eye on that won't you! I had BV at the beginning of my pregnancy, what I used was the over the counter treatment you can get in boots - its called multi gyn acti gel, it's totally natural and safe in pregnancy, you just use it morning and night and it sooths the pain too. You use it for a week I think. Only thing is it costs a tenner! But it did work for me. It treats thrush too :thumbup:

ladies i have a question, this afternoon while i was relaxing on couch lil munchkin was kicking but then i felt something strange it wasnt like a kick it was like that area was contracting the releasing it only lasted a few seconds these weird sensation but coninues for like 30 min or so?? it wasnt painfull or anything it just felt weird what can this be did any of you experience this i hope i explained it properly

ladies i have a question, this afternoon while i was relaxing on couch lil munchkin was kicking but then i felt something strange it wasnt like a kick it was like that area was contracting the releasing it only lasted a few seconds these weird sensation but coninues for like 30 min or so?? it wasnt painfull or anything it just felt weird what can this be did any of you experience this i hope i explained it properly

Sounds like braxton hicks Hun, practice contractions that start in your 2nd / 3rd tri :thumbup: As long as it didn't hurt I wouldn't worry! Xx

Sounds like braxton hicks Hun, practice contractions that start in your 2nd / 3rd tri :thumbup: As long as it didn't hurt I wouldn't worry! Xx

really??? wow i had no idea i could get them this early :dohh: thank you for replying

Wow i had a bit to read there lol.

I only get achey when i sit on the seat at work and i was really sore today :(. I get discharge alot which bugs me so i always stick some tissue down there so it doesnt get on my knickers lol (or those thin towels lol) When i go to pee it little a mini dribble and the it and then few minutes later i feel like i need to go again. If i try to hold it in i get pressure down there and it feels like im bursting lol

Ive got midwife tomorrow which im looking forward to. hope baby's head is still down. I know im getting more blood tests done tomorrow to and ill have to book myself in for the wooping cough jag. Have any you ladies got it get?

Seths - thanks i might just go ahead and claim for the 4 weeks lol.

Im also getting bit sick of being pregnant to only because i hate not getting a good sleep and having a sore back at work lol. Also i noticed alot of you ladies have leaking boobies, mines aint leaking or cracking or anything. but ill rub some nipple cream on when i remember to lol xxx

Good morning everyone :)

I'm being busy today, sorting all LOs stuff out. Got some baby clothes in the wash, going to organise things in her room and get her pictures up. And then I should be done with my nursery :) I'll post pictures later!

I feel like I need to do this while I still have a tiny bit of energy!

Question - Is it normal for baby to start dropping around now? She's definately a lot lower, and I'm wondering if that's why I'm cramping, it's maybe stretching?!

Xxx

Good morning everyone :)

I'm being busy today, sorting all LOs stuff out. Got some baby clothes in the wash, going to organise things in her room and get her pictures up. And then I should be done with my nursery :) I'll post pictures later!

I feel like I need to do this while I still have a tiny bit of energy!

Question - Is it normal for baby to start dropping around now? She's definately a lot lower, and I'm wondering if that's why I'm cramping, it's maybe stretching?!

Xxx

ooohhhh how exciting getting everything ready :happydance: cant wait to see pics Miwi..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->