Plus size & pregnant join here

Question: Idk if I can explain this right but bare with me. Also it could be tmi. So, do any of u women have an irritating pain in the middle of the night in your vagina. Not in it but around the outer lips. Like its annoying and Idk what to do, I wake up thru the night because of it. Any of u have this problem or am I weird lol

Also ... on another note. Do larger women always have c-sections or is it possible just like a small person to have a vaginal birth??? I know it depends on the baby mostly but im praying early that I dont have to have surgery. It just seems like most women have c-sections nowadays

Can it be thrush? It drives me insane it's burning and itching and so sore!
With my BMI 38 you can defenetly give birth notmally x

Can it be thrush? It drives me insane it's burning and itching and so sore!
With my BMI 38 you can defenetly give birth notmally x

Idk what thrush is lol. Imma look that up but it doesn't burn.
(Im guessing that wasn't towards me. I looked it up and it speaks of something oral )
Oh and my bmi is much higher than yours lol. I believe im the largest woman here actually

U can have trush in your twinkle its very sore but I think most ppl find it itchy and have discharge

Or is it pain like inside in your bones like?
Idk about the labour bit then I'm sure they would tell u if u couldn't give birth naturally?

I put on 4 stone during my first pregnancy. Bloated up like a puffer fish... And they still let me give birth naturally. :thumbup:

U can have trush in your twinkle its very sore but I think most ppl find it itchy and have discharge

Or is it pain like inside in your bones like?
Idk about the labour bit then I'm sure they would tell u if u couldn't give birth naturally?

Oh no.. none of that. Could be n the bone. Idk. Guess I have to ask a Dr

Ooh i nipped into the chemist for stool softer they cant give you one of the shelf they give you a behind the counter one. It was so yummy i could have drank the bottle they gave me lol.

I know what your talking about seths' i think my mum has one but i really dont wanna take it into work with me lol Im in 4 days this week then off next week and then i think ive got 4 weeks left before maternity leave lol.

Do any of you know about working tax credit. I know you get it if your working and 25+ also if you work an have kids.

Im turning 25 this month but shall be leaving work end of next month. Im going to ask the lady who's going to help us fill in forms (child tax credit, child benfit) I dont see the point in me applying for it if im going to leave work next month unless your still entitled to get it but i dont think i would be lol its confusing all this stuff.

I think i just skip the last page to reply so ill have to jump back and read it lol x

Oooo it was snowing up here early on to :( i like the snow but i dont want it to set and then go all icing lol its meant to be like this for 4 days :(x

realbeauty i sometimes get pains through my vagina both inside and on the outside. I'v no idea what it is though :shrug: No matter your size you should be able to give birth naturally hun, there are only very few who "cant" have a vaginal birth... i.e pelvis too small. You can give it a go if you are happy enough. They dont tend to give you a section in the uk just beacause you are a big women. There has to be either a medical reason or a very strong personal reason. Mine is that my previous birth went so bad and i dont think i could handle it happening again. My BMI is 44 and i was going to have a natural again until nerves got the better of me.

Cherry - im glad you manager to get some softener hun :D As for the working tax....... you are right you get it at age 25 if you are working 24 hours or more or when you have children. I would claim it hun as once you stop working you get a 4 week run on :thumbup: And that will come in very handy for you.

All of our snow is gone now. forecast to get some more between 6am and 12pm tomorrow though. xxx

Hi ladies! I've been a bit quiet the last day or so, but I'm still here :) lol. Am feeling quite rubbish tbh, very sick and I've some shocking cramps in my back and lower bump. LO is moving ok though, so I'm trying to just rest and see if it helps. Had a bath and felt like it eased but now tat im out im really sore again. Ugh. I'm beginning to really hate being pregnant . . . Which makes me feel so ungrateful as I wanted this for so long and I know I'm lucky to be here . . .

I'll be on better form tomorrow, honest! Hope you're all ok :) xxx

I'm another quiet one, time just gets away from me lately! All is good here, managing the diabetes ok, the clinic were pleased with me :) I'm growing loads despite losing a bit more weight, I'm massive and theres still 10 weeks to go!

Attachments

• 8378247418_df11dc975e.jpg
    8378247418_df11dc975e.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 4
Krafty your bump is awwwesome lol.... Congrats on keeping the diabetes under control. Im sure that isn't the easiest thing in the world to do.

So sorry you are feeling rubbish Miwi :hugs: are they constant pains huns? or just every now and again. Don't feel bad about starting to hate being pregnant.. I'm with you on that one but we are nearly at the end :flower:

Hey Krafty, Glad your managing the diabeties well and gz on loosing some weight! Lovely bump photo xx

Morning ladies, how are you all today?

Iv not been up to much, im very boring now lol, not much I can do really.

I had to take my eternity ring off, my fingers have swelled a little, and it made the ring tight, so off that came.

I have my GTT test Thursday, hope it goes well.

I have some new snakes being delivered at about 6pm today, I can't wait :)

Krafty- What a lovely bump! You look great. Well done with the GD it's hard isn't it. But at least it's not forever!

Seths - Erm it's like constant period pains in my lower bump and back and I'm quite sore when I move around too much, feels like my bump is very tender towards the bottom. Little miss was quite active this morning for the first time in a few mornings so I'm not really worried about her, but I can't help wondering if my body is getting ready . . . Ive been very, ahem, regular aswell basically every time i eat for the first time ever! Its weird. I'll prob go over due now I've said all that though lol. Also noticed last night and this morning that my nipples are sore and look like bullets haha, there's a bit more leakage too! Eeek!
How are you today Hun? How's your head?!

Jennyyyyyyyy I'm so jealous! I want snakes! I nearly got myself a salmon boa before I was pg but then I came off bc and decided to wait til the babies are less newborny because I also want a carpet python which will likely be a bit stroppy and will take a bit more time/work. What are you getting?

Hope everyone's ok today ladies! Need to catch up on the thread again but might have to wait as I've spent half the day sleeping lol

Hey Jenny, oh my gosh your rings are just off now! I had to make my wedding ring off about 2 months ago lol Good luck with your GTT hun :D
oooo snakes... what kind of snakes are you getting hun?

Sounds like your body is getting ready Miwi. Seems our bodies are doing things at the same time lately :haha: I have erm.. been very regular too. And i used to go a lot anyway.. always right after a meal.. but now im going more often. Has it been cold where you are? OR do you wear something semi tight fitting on top? That might cause the nipples being like bullets if there is something rubbing against them. My leakage seems to have stopped thought :s

I am not too bad today thanks hun. My head isn't as sore as usual but there is still a little niggling head ache there. I'v hit the point of being fed up of being pregnant. Sick of having severe pains when trying to turn over in bed, sick of going to the toilet 100 times a day, sick of the head aches and heartburn. Sick of the constant pains i get through my abdomen and how tender my tummy seems to be. But i know hitting this point means there is not too much longer to go. 7 and a bit weeks :thumbup: Took me aaaaaaages to waddle down to get Seth because my hips are sore and the pain was running upto my back too. On a good note Seth had his first day at nursery with no nappy on and he stayed dry :D :happydance: I hope we have cracked the potty training now. Give him a little while and then tackle night time too.
I'm getting excited about my scan now and getting my section date :D
xxxx

Yey for Seth! That's great news :) You could have him dry before Ethan comes and then you'll only have one nappy to deal with lol. That's got to be a relief!! :haha:
Glad your head is feeling a little better. I wonder if our bodies are both getting ready, makes me feel a little better if that is the case, cuz honestly the last few days have just been awful. I cant cope if im going to feel like this for the next 7 weeks! I'm like you, I can't wait to be able to turn over in bed without wincing! I neve thought I'd say I was sick of being pregnant . . . How niave! Lol.
When's your scan Hun?

I'm glad I'm in with the midwife on Thursday, I feel like I need a bit of reassurance and I want her to check my blood pressure and LOs heartbeat. Do you know if they can tell if you're dilating from a routine scan? Or would they have to do an internal specifically to check? Xxx

yeah one nappy would be way better than dealing with 2! lol. Save on the cost too :)
Dont worry hun i think most of us get to the fed up point in the end. Especially if its a rough pregnancy... there is only so much we can all take.
My scan is 10:20am on Thursday, I'm going to make sure they tell me an estimated weight and write down his measurements for me so i can compare them to seths. At my last scan she checked my cervix while she was doing the scan... if they press down hard enough they can see it :) Im not looking forward to that bit as any pressing on my tummy hurts quite a bit now. I give up trying to get reasurance from the midwife on Ethans heart rate as he doesn't stay still long enough for her to get a decent reading. The only time in the last 32 weeks iv heard it properly was during my ecg when he hadn't been moving. Then again I am sure we will start getting internals at some point soon. I had them with seth from 35 weeks xxxx

Hey ladies
Ive been nesting! Cleaned for like 3 hours and now I'm totally out, I'm hurting n I'm so tired! But I feel I new o keep cleaning?! U can't even tell I've done it, I've done the bits u don't do often like windows n blinds for example

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->