Plus size & pregnant join here

awwww lovely name hun :cloud9:

what game do you play?? those cupcakes sound yummy :haha: xx

hi there

i wanted to ask if any one had to see a consultant at there hospital because of there high BMI??

i have to go on friday to see one and i am worried about what he is going to say it me.x

Hey ladies.

How cute is that little boy :) and congrats on loosing 18lbs x

I get back ache alot at the moment i think its due to the seat at work as its not very comfy :(. I toss an turn alot to hun but i dont get up and pee through the night lol I tired to sleep through it but i think i may have to get up and start going x

We play World of Warcraft and thanks I love her name! Oh! The cupcake... Had walnuts and coconut in like a spice type cake and the frosting was to die for. :)

Just wrote out a really long reply to all of you and ten my bloody Internet crashed. Lol. So I'll keep this to the point ;)

Kalyrra - Oh my goodness he is just gorgeous!! Congrats again!

Seths - I hope your headache eases soon, that's the worst pain i always think! I do have the pain across the bottom of my bump when I turn over Hun, I also have it when I put on leggings or when I'm very tired it happens as I go up the stairs! Strange. I think it's stretching? My muscles feel very loose.

USAF - Thats a great name! Love it :) And please stop discussing cupcakes, especially that one as it sounds so nice :haha:

Leap- Hi and welcome. Yes, its common to be consultant ed or under shared care when you have an increased bmi. I wouldn't worry though Hun, most of us larger mums have very normal pregnancy - seems to be more of a precaution.

How's everyone else today? I've been running round like mad again today, got a couple more things for my hospital bag so I can check that off the list! OH is making chilli for me for dinner and I'm getting some Avon delivered shortly . . . I'm sad but very excited at my mad bargain buys lol (I'm getting like 15 items for about £10, shampoos n all) Yeoooo ;)

hi there

i wanted to ask if any one had to see a consultant at there hospital because of there high BMI??

i have to go on friday to see one and i am worried about what he is going to say it me.x

I saw the consultant once ( my BMI is 38) he just asked how my pregnancy was going, felt my bump n listened to baby n said I didn't need to see him again. That was it! He didn't mention my weight

I am extra sleepy today even though I slept in the hubby and I stayed up late on our game we play together. Finally got our baby girls name sorted so its Fallon Rayne like the ticker says. Got some cupcakes yesterday... I can't believe I spent 19 dollars on them but they were not just normal cupcakes going to dig in to one called hummingbird in abit they are mini ones so we all got to try ^.^ have a dozen.

The more I say the name the more I like it! It's really nice x

I was so tired before lunch but after some rest I got some cleaning done

My boy was ment to go see daddy but he's stuck at work with a broken car which means another week with no break.. Oh well

leepealoo - hey hun i didnt have to see one. I started seeing one through choice due to how things went with ds1.

Cherry - have you thought of getting one of those back supports that you sit on the chair? Helps you sit in the right posture. I cant remember what they are called but they were advertised on the tv a while back. oh man i wish i could sleep through the need to pee.. hehe last night i almost fell over in my rush to get to the toilet. :haha:

oh dear Miwi.. damn internet. thank heavens im not the only one getting the pain. its really sore when it happens and i have to rub it to make it go away. Did your avon order come?? Glad you got some more bits for your hospital bag :thumbup: I got some undies today.. they are HUGE but they will be great for going right up over my bump.

aww that sucks Isobel :( Does your little one get really upset when he doesn't see his dad?? :hugs::hugs:

I am shattered. My bump hurts.. and i almost got stuck on the sofa! :dohh: dreading how im getting off it in the weeks to come lol. Going ot bed in a minute since im up with Seth in the morning (DH got up with him this morning). Hopefully i dont scratch like hell tonight as my arms are getting to be a bit of a mess :S xxxxx

I am in agony with pains from being constipated due to these sodding tablets I am on to stop me being sick! I am just so fed up and I have ages left to go!!

I am in agony with pains from being constipated due to these sodding tablets I am on to stop me being sick! I am just so fed up and I have ages left to go!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

you could try a stool softener hun but ask gp or go into a chemist and ask the pharmasist which they would recommend with you being pregnant. That might help. So sorry you are feeling so horrid :hugs:

Miwi- Thanks hun I love her name so much hah! Sorry no more sweets talk >.< haha

isobel- Thanks hun! I am quite happy with my second fav middle name being used.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

you could try a stool softener hun but ask gp or go into a chemist and ask the pharmasist which they would recommend with you being pregnant. That might help. So sorry you are feeling so horrid :hugs:

yeah hubby is going to pop out in the morning and get me something. Have had oranges and sugary water. Even tried hubbys suggestion of brushing my teeth lots as apparently it makes him go lol.
I just need a big fat fart to relieve some of the wind - classy bird me lol

sorry, all I do is moan

Oh god squishy that sounds horrid. I hope you get some relief asap. Not a nice feeling at all.

Seths, Does nothing work for the itching overnight? Sorry you're getting more aches and pains.

Afm... Had an ok day! Usual pains and stuff but I'm bored of complaining about them. Taking the "if I don't talk about then they're not really there" approach lol
Highlight of my day- feeling a kick from the outside. Total fluke but sooo cool! And also... Got a body pillow!! Sooo comfy :D

At my consultant appointment they took my blood pressure, listened to heartbeats, booked my GTT and asked if I had any questions. When I was pregnant with my son, they did that then decided I was better off under midwife care so I didn't see the consultant again. This time as I'm high risk with twins I'm booked in to see him again at 22 weeks.

aww that sucks Isobel :( Does your little one get really upset when he doesn't see his dad?? :hugs::hugs:

I am shattered. My bump hurts.. and i almost got stuck on the sofa! :dohh: dreading how im getting off it in the weeks to come lol. Going ot bed in a minute since im up with Seth in the morning (DH got up with him this morning). Hopefully i dont scratch like hell tonight as my arms are getting to be a bit of a mess :S xxxxx

No he's alright about it, he's not in a routine to see him like that, me and his dad have been together 4.5 years just don't live together so he sees him fairly often and sometimes longer periods of times. It's just that I've had a hard week n wanted a night and day to rest. We don't live close so I can't just walk over there with my son.

I hope u got some sleep! My thrush is back with revenge omg !

thats good squishy.. i hope he can find something thats going to help. haha i giggled like an idiot at the big fart... im afraid im a classy bird too :blush: it seriously does feel good if you'v not been able to go for a while!

Cottleston - nope nothing works as I'v tried the creams the midwife suggested. Im kind of hoping it will go away like it did last time :D ooooo gz on feeling from the outside!! It might not be a fluke hun! I have read a few twin journals where they have felt movement from the outside earlier. I think ill be falling apart by the end of this pregnancy but its all worth it in the end.

Leepaloo - When i first saw consultant we talked about how my pregnancy was going and what happened during my first birth and how that pregnancy had went as they had no notes from it due to it being at a different hospital. He then put me on baby aspirin to help keep BP down and to help the blood flow to my placenta as with my first i had bad pre-e and he came out small. he checked my bp and i ended up on an ECG because my pulse was high. He ordered growth scans for me which i started at 28 weeks, have another this week at 32 weeks then one at 36 weeks. I see him after each of these. And he said i had to have a GTT which is pretty standard. (by the way my bmi was 44)

Isobel - awww thats a shame you guys live so far apart. oh no did you get cream for it the other day? I hope it settles down again! And i hope your partner can come visit soon so you get some rest hun :hugs:

Day 8 with a cracking headache and feeling sick with it today. BUT ITS SNOWING!! If it settles enough we are going to take Seth outside to play in it as he has never ever seen it (well seen and remembered.. he was too young last time there was proper snow). he keeps looking out the window at it <3

Yeah I got some cream for it now, maybe it will help me stop being so grumpy if I just get rid!

I love snow but snow in England is so silly lol atleast where I am it goes before it sets!

Glad you got some cream hun :thumbup: cant blame you for being grumpy with thrush.. it sucks.

Thats what usually happens here hun! Everytime everywhere was meant to be getting snow we have had nothing. This is the first snow we have had properly in over a year. Seth loved it lol he threw himself down the hill on his bum.. laughing all the way down. and dh fell over trying to get up the hill. I was a clever girl and stayed at the bottom and watched. Didnt fancy falling and hurting bump

how is everyone elses day been? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->