Plus size & pregnant join here

I napped every day for 2 weeks.. although i stopped again and just goto bed early instead. Would probably still nap but DH gets annoyed and says theres no reason for me to nap so i dont. Cant be bothered with him moaning about it all the time. x

I napped every day for 2 weeks.. although i stopped again and just goto bed early instead. Would probably still nap but DH gets annoyed and says theres no reason for me to nap so i dont. Cant be bothered with him moaning about it all the time. x

I had to nap in 1st tri a hell of a lot. I was ok in 2nd tri, but the past week (now im almost into 3rd tri) iv been napping from 2 ish till 4.

If my oh told me I couldn't nap, id laugh at him, and thrown a blunt object at his head lol. Not that he ever would be like that though. What's up with your DH?

my dh is just a grumpy bugger hun. He hates sitting on his own and since as soon as ds goes to bed i usually go, he moans his ass off if i go nap while ds is at nursery. Plus he just doesn't understand how i can be so tired but he was the same when i was pregnant with ds1. Thankfully with ds1 he was a lot more understanding of the tiredness once he arrived, so hopefully will be the same again this time.

But then again he couldnt stop me napping if he tried.. i just prefer to not nap so i dont get moaned at :haha: Then again does any1 else find napping makes them even more tired than they were before they went for a nap? xx

my dh is just a grumpy bugger hun. He hates sitting on his own and since as soon as ds goes to bed i usually go, he moans his ass off if i go nap while ds is at nursery. Plus he just doesn't understand how i can be so tired but he was the same when i was pregnant with ds1. Thankfully with ds1 he was a lot more understanding of the tiredness once he arrived, so hopefully will be the same again this time.

But then again he couldnt stop me napping if he tried.. i just prefer to not nap so i dont get moaned at :haha: Then again does any1 else find napping makes them even more tired than they were before they went for a nap? xx

Well your not there to entertain him, shove him out the house, and tell him to get a life lol. I sound like a right battle axe lol.

I feel loads better after a nap, I can stay away till 10pm if I have a 2 hr nap in the afternoon

I'm napping most days, I just can't stay awake! I don't tell my DH most of the time, I feel guilty that hes working and i'm sleeping lol

Hi ladies, I havent had a chance to catch up on todays posts but I hope all is well!
Glad all the scans went well too.... Just checking in to let everyone know that I am much less paranoid after the anomaly scan today. Saw the boys wriggling and kicking and its amazing how much I'm not feeling yet! I'll add a couple of pics to the post (including one of them together in 3d, although its kind of unclear as its a camera phone pic of a scan pic!)

I should have another scan in 3-4 weeks... counting down already! 3 weeks to V-day!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 5 (598x800).jpg
    5 (598x800).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
hehe jenny there is nowhere for him to go. We have no friends where we are and atm he has no job :( We have lived here a year but keep ourselves to ourselves. :dohh: I managed to stay up till 11 last night :o shock to the system getting up at 7 after that though lol

Cottleston i love the pics!! So glad everything went well huni :hugs: x

So how is everyone today? I hope you are all feeling good :) Little man is being a little monkey last night/today. I'v hardly felt anything from him yesterday or today so far :dohh: Going to have to give the midwife a ring if I've not felt anything by around 2pm. Especially since i have been having those period type cramps and back pain. Urgh i have a feeling this little monkey is going to be just like seth.. in and out and in and out with reduced movements. Crickey little man is 10 movements a day too much to ask for :dohh:

Its tough going with no one to hang out with sometimes, and with no job I can see why he would be grumpy. Does he have any hobbies?
My hubby is land rover mad, he is either tinkering with his or out off roading.

Iv got a cold, im not impressed at all. Oh and my boobs started leaking clear fluid now too lol

Oohhh little tinker, I can usually get baby to move if I lay on my side, with my belly pressed slightly into the bed, give it a try

woo for leaky boobs :haha: sorry i got real excited when mine started leaking.

his hobby is playing online games.. but he even gets fed up with those just now

oh no sorry youv got a cold hun. we really need summer to hurry up x

woo for leaky boobs :haha: sorry i got real excited when mine started leaking.

his hobby is playing online games.. but he even gets fed up with those just now

oh no sorry youv got a cold hun. we really need summer to hurry up x

Lol I was a bit excited, but a bit shocked too, as I dont remember it happening with my other two. It was clear, I expected it to be yellowish.

Sounds like he needs something new to freshen him up a bit.

Im so looking forward to seeing lots of daffodils, they are my favorites :-D

ooo i love whent he daffys pop up :D i just love how colourfull everything gets <3

hehe yeah he does but everything he wants to do costs money that we dont have lol.

Well i am off to give the midwife a ring.. this little man of mine is starting to worry me. Whats the bets i phone and he decides "oh ill start moving now" lol x

ooo i love whent he daffys pop up :D i just love how colourfull everything gets <3

hehe yeah he does but everything he wants to do costs money that we dont have lol.

Well i am off to give the midwife a ring.. this little man of mine is starting to worry me. Whats the bets i phone and he decides "oh ill start moving now" lol x

Better to be safe than sorry though ay, im sure he is fine, but you will drive yourself bonkers if you don't call up. Let us know hun xx

Hope all is ok Seth

Glad to see everyone's scans have gone well

Ive got consultant and midwife today so I'm going to ask about my pain down my left thigh yesterday, today I'm just achie

Got an absolutely stinking cold - Not great :( Last night I was shattered but every time I fell asleep I woke up choking as I'm getting really bad acid reflux. Also not great. Shattered!

Sorry to hear that so many ladies aren't feeling well! I think tmy sinuses are clearing up... but the temperatures here are going up again, and then are going to nose dive which is what caused the flare up last time. Keep your fingers crossed!

I've started to have an increased appetite over the last few days. I'm still eating primarily healthy, but of course with also taking care of my cravings. One of my co-workers said to me yesterday, "you're really going to have to start watching what you're eating." I almost flipped. For one, I haven't gained any weight yet... And two, it's none of her business! Ugh. I hate people sometimes.

Pffft it annoys me so much when people talk about watching the weight and pregnancy. Although I really need to stop treating myself. I weighed myself today and Ive gained 12lb since being pregnant. I'm so gutted. :dohh:
I absolutely refuse to let myself put on as much as I did last time (4 stone)... I've told DH to stop bringing me chocolate home from work and ordering take out. We don't need it and with my recent spd and exhaustion, there's no way I'll be getting much exercise in to help control my weight. Sighhh.

Just got back from my visit and my ob basically told me my daughter would be made fun of because her name sounds like fallen rain... I give no effs to be honest because kids will find something to pick on another kid about regardless and we love her name! Acted surprised ive gained no weight... why because im fat? lol Either way she made me feel better about Fallon because she told me she looks perfect on her scan results.

Cottleston- Your boys scans are awesome! I can't wait for my 4d next week!

Glad your consultant appointment went ok - think that's rude to comment on someone's name choice. Excellent you haven't gained.

Cottleston - we can join the weightloss thread together afters I'm sure that's how we first met. On a serious note surely with twins it's expected of you to gain more than us singletons?

My consultant appointment was actually 3 consecutive appointments - they reiterated that I shouldn't gain weight during this pregnancy, that I will have to see an anesthetiser when I first arrive at delivery to ensure there wouldn't be an issue with epidural or my throat incase I needed to be put under. Hot a gtt booked for 28 weeks, growth scan at 34 weeks and then another consultant appointment couple days later. Want to check baby isn't too small or big.

Just waiting at my doctors for the midwife now.

Omg surely a midwife knows how sensitive stuff like names can be! Why would you even comment? How rude.

YES jellycat, we can totally re-join it together. Post-preg weight loss buddies! ;)
I know I can't expect to gain nothing at all but I have been eating terribly lately so I know I've put on too much. Time to be healthy, for me and for the twins!

Good luck with the midwife! Out of interest when are you meant to see the anaesthetist? I've still not been told anything about it and I was under the impression that it would be more of a "thing" with twins as I'm almost certainly going to require an epidural in case I need an emcs. Might ask about that at my consultant appointment next week.

Thanks ladies! My thoughts exactly.. so my kids name is not your cup of tea keep your mouth closed then? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->