Plus size & pregnant join here

Afternoon ladies how is everyone?

Im still not sleeping well, I keep getting thigh cramps, which wake up up loads in the night :(

The school my children attend is the same, no phone calls or anything, im lucky to get a note to inform me of any bumps. Gets me cross.

We put the cot up today, I kept it after I had Freya, just in case we had another, it's old (with a drop down side) but still in fab condition after a good clean over. Iv had to put the big baby stuff in there, else I would not be able to get into the bedroom lol.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/540113_10151223921910264_1083288881_n_zps23dd5ae3.jpg

my 27 week pic :)

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/312346_10151219828600264_876702454_n_zps5bea323d.jpg

Sorry ladies I need to rant. I dunno if it's hormones or what but I'm sitting here welling up because DH is having one of those days where's he's right and nobody else gets an opinion.

First of all, the washing machine is on its last legs. Mum is only 5 minutes away do I'm taking my laundry to hers tonight and DH is looking at new machines. He's totally 100% set on getting a washer dryer. I've had one before and found it useless for drying, everything came out damp every time... and with a combi, I'd have to wait for a load to dry before washing the next load instead of washing one lot while the other is in the dryer.
But the novelty of getting one far outweighs my opinion and the fact that it's going to be me struggling to keep up with the washing because it takes twice as long. Add to that the fact that I'll be washing two newborns clothes and things and I can't imagine ever being caught up.
But he wants his new toy so sod what I think even though he's only done about 3 loads of washing in the past 18 months.

He's also trying to get me to unplug the broken machine. The plug is behind the dishwasher. Apparently it's fine to ask your pregnant wife to move heavy appliances and he's annoyed that I said I'd try instead of saying yes.

He's also annoyed because he ordered a couple of cot bumpers and I said I wouldn't use them.

So all day he's just been stubborn and selfish and made me feel like I'm wrong about EVERYTHING and I can't be doing with it today.

URGHHHHHHH. Sorry girls just needed to get that off my chest. :(

Men can be right dicks can't they!

Try not to let him get to you hun, how do you want to seek revenge? Maybe don't do his washing? lol

You ladies have great control because I tell my husband where he can stick it.... :haha::blush:

Attachments

• baby 22 weeks.jpg
    baby 22 weeks.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3
  • fallon 22 weeks.jpg
    fallon 22 weeks.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
Sorry ladies I need to rant. I dunno if it's hormones or what but I'm sitting here welling up because DH is having one of those days where's he's right and nobody else gets an opinion.

First of all, the washing machine is on its last legs. Mum is only 5 minutes away do I'm taking my laundry to hers tonight and DH is looking at new machines. He's totally 100% set on getting a washer dryer. I've had one before and found it useless for drying, everything came out damp every time... and with a combi, I'd have to wait for a load to dry before washing the next load instead of washing one lot while the other is in the dryer.
But the novelty of getting one far outweighs my opinion and the fact that it's going to be me struggling to keep up with the washing because it takes twice as long. Add to that the fact that I'll be washing two newborns clothes and things and I can't imagine ever being caught up.
But he wants his new toy so sod what I think even though he's only done about 3 loads of washing in the past 18 months.

He's also trying to get me to unplug the broken machine. The plug is behind the dishwasher. Apparently it's fine to ask your pregnant wife to move heavy appliances and he's annoyed that I said I'd try instead of saying yes.

He's also annoyed because he ordered a couple of cot bumpers and I said I wouldn't use them.

So all day he's just been stubborn and selfish and made me feel like I'm wrong about EVERYTHING and I can't be doing with it today.

URGHHHHHHH. Sorry girls just needed to get that off my chest. :(

I'm sorry he's being such an ass! My husband has his moments, but then usually realizes he's wrong. I was thinking of having a crib delivered to my friend's house b/c we are never home when they try to deliver. (Not that it much matters now, as I think they are all sold out). So I told him we'd just have to go and pick it up once it came in. He told me that I could go pick it up. So I told him, first of all I don't know if the big boxes will fit in my car. And second of all, do you think it's such a great idea for me to be picking up boxes of furniture? Well, he shut up after that...

You ladies have great control because I tell my husband where he can stick it.... :haha::blush:

I usually try to be nice, but sometimes it's impossible. FYI - my maiden name was Weis :)

Afternoon ladies how is everyone?

Im still not sleeping well, I keep getting thigh cramps, which wake up up loads in the night :(

The school my children attend is the same, no phone calls or anything, im lucky to get a note to inform me of any bumps. Gets me cross.

We put the cot up today, I kept it after I had Freya, just in case we had another, it's old (with a drop down side) but still in fab condition after a good clean over. Iv had to put the big baby stuff in there, else I would not be able to get into the bedroom lol.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/540113_10151223921910264_1083288881_n_zps23dd5ae3.jpg

my 27 week pic :)

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/312346_10151219828600264_876702454_n_zps5bea323d.jpg

Lovely bump pic hun! And GZ on getting the cot set up :D eek so exciting. I'm ok thanks hun... stupid pains in my hips.. my bump has dropped! (i will get a pic on) and i think Ethan is hitting EVERY nerve on his journey down.. every 5 mins my damn hip is jarring and im almost loosing my balance. :dohh: Poor seth keeps running to give me a hug when i shout out in pain.

Cottleston - hun put your foot down! I agree with you a combi is useless especially when you will have 2 babies worth of washing on top of the normal loads! At least with separate you can have one washing and one drying at the same time! And also when it breaks you have lost both your washer and dryer... :dohh: and holy heck do i know how that feels.. i spent a month washing clothes in the bath tub and trying to dry it all on radiators... it didnt go too well. He is also a fool for expecting you to move something as heavy as that!! Rediculous! :growlmad: Although im naughty haha with Seth i was lifting a Tumble Dryer at 30 weeks.. and still now if i can move something i will do it myself like when i cleaned the kitchen. But seriously things like the dishwasher are heavy! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Awww can i ask why you wouldn't use a cot bumper hun? I have a lovely peter rabbit one on my swinging crib :cloud9:

Jen - haha go you for getting dh put in his place :haha:

USAF - I am like you ... haha sometimes i tell him to go F off... others i will just do as he asks though lol depends wht kind of mood im in though :haha:

Seths- I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. So sweet that your little man is running up to hug you when you shout out in pain though. I try to be nice to my DH most days, but when he says something like that, it's like... 'did you really just say that?'. My friend lives less than ten minutes away, so it's not like it's an hour drive. I love him, but men are a pain in the ass! :haha:

hahaha they sure are.. They dont seem to realise what we can/can't do whilst pregnant. I think my DH is just used to me doing everything myself though.. i very rarely ask for help usually.. i just manage by myself lol. Wow they live close haha i thought the way your dh reacted it was quite far away :dohh:
my lil guy is very sweet :cloud9: only to mummy though.. haha the times DH has pretended to hurt himself to see what he does... Seth just either looks at him... or goes and jumps on him. hehe .. last time when i went over on my ankle.. he ran over to me.. rubbed my back (i was on all fours) then brought me a pillow over and tried to put my leg on it once id sat on my butt then gave me the biggest hug ever and patted my hand :cloud9: Cant wait to see what hes going to be like with his little brother xx

Aw bless Seth, what a sweetheart!

How is everyone doing? I've just had my first cup of Rasberry Leaf Tea :) And I think it's about time for my next bump pic tomorrow! Time flies!

Glad everyone's scans went well!! :)

Awww your little Seth is going to be such a good big brother, what a total cutie pie.

It sucks that the docs can't help out much with some kind of pain relief. Does rubbing it make it feel any better? or heat? If the pain is in a place you can get to that is.

hehe i really think he is. Its going to take him a while to get used to the baby crying as he doesnt like noises he is not sure of.

my body doesnt respond to mild painkillers as i used to be on pretty strong ones for Knee/hip problems. From what some other ladies have told me tonight it sounds like sciatica :dohh:

I'm doing good thanks Miwi :D Cant wait to see your bump pic :thumbup:

Jenny we must've been posting at the same time earlier... Totally missed your pics. Your bump is looking awesome!

I got my way in the end with the washing machine. I drove my point home well enough that he's now used his work bonus to buy a better tumble dryer too. Result! :haha:

Seths, sorty youre in so much pain and Ethans hitting all the wrong places... your little man sounds sooo adorable though. Toby's similar- if I'm stuck on all fours after tidying up or something, he comes over, rubs my back then wraps his arms around my neck for a big cuddle. And if im crying he comes over asks if I'm ok and hugs me and pays my shoulder! He's not even 2 yet! And that's one of the reasons gender disappointment will never be an issue for me. I'm gonna have 3 of them looking after me :haha:

Looking forward to the bump pics!

Thanks CottlestonPie :-D lol as much as these men moan, us women tend to get pur own way in the end :)

Well I made my first thread in third tri, amd came up against a bit of a bitch, but put her in her place. HA. The way this forum seems, it makes me want to not bother with posting threads. But I shall not let the negative people stop me.

Getting really sick of these thigh/hip cramps at night now.

Wow Jenny... i really wanted to lay into that lady about what she said... but then thought better of it :haha: What a rude B**ch... :growlmad: ooo noo i hope your thigh and hip cramps stop soon hun :hugs:

Cottleston - Toby sounds adorable! Boys are so darn lovable :cloud9: Woot on getting your own way :thumbup: and even better for him upgrading the tumble dryer lol :happydance:

Looks like im going to have a bad day today.. DH seems to be in a mood for no reason at all. Bloody men :growlmad:
I'm going to try finish packing my hospital bag today then all i need to put in is camera, phone charger, money etc. Silly hips are still jarring today but now its both of them :dohh: AND I REALLY WANT CHOCOLATE!! Might have to go get some! xx

Jenny - Ugh, definately don't let the rude people stop you from posting! We're not all rude ;) lol.

Cottles - That's so sweet! I never fully believed the mummy's boy thing but listening to you and Seths it must be true! Boys love there mummy's hehe. I want one :haha: Glad you got your own way about the washing machine, you really shouldn't be moving heavy things like that!

Hopefullt that woman was just having a hormonal day. And isn't that much of a cow in day to day life lol.

Nah she is the first one iv come across, most people on here are lovely.

I went back to bed for a while, just got up and had cheesey beans on toast with eggs, yum yum.

Ooh that sounds lovely! I'm starving lately lol. Luckily I don't think I'm gaining much at all! Phew! This GD is doing wonders for my waist line haha.

I think I read the thread you're talking about, she was just an idiot! Some people do make you wonder :haha: Just gotta brush it off, you can't fix stupid!

I may nap this afternoon, my energy levels are so up and down right now! Ugh.

Ooh that sounds lovely! I'm starving lately lol. Luckily I don't think I'm gaining much at all! Phew! This GD is doing wonders for my waist line haha.

I think I read the thread you're talking about, she was just an idiot! Some people do make you wonder :haha: Just gotta brush it off, you can't fix stupid!

I may nap this afternoon, my energy levels are so up and down right now! Ugh.

can i swap miwi.. i stepped on the scales this morning and they said 20 stone! So thats a total gain of... 1 stone and 8 lb! ouchies! With still 4 and a bit weeks to go :dohh:

Fingers crossed Jenny.. imagine saying things like that :growlmad: Then again thats like my friend who was moaning because i dont have give birth to the placenta. I got "thats stupid you have to go through some pain". I thought jeez im having a major op.. so i will be going through pain.. afterwards!!

that sounds so yum.. i want a cheese and onion toastie now :dohh:

Oh my god Seth!! 'you have to go through some pain?' What is wrong with some people! I'm in shock! Lol.

Well I gained quite a bit in the beginning, because I was stupid and gave into every craving, but that stopped, and I'm sure I can see myself loosing. Well, I'm at least not gaining anyway! But my scales aren't working so I could be gaining like ad and I wouldn't know it. Seths you're loosing loads anyway ;)

I do have a question about c sections though. . . What happens to your waters? Do they break like normal when they start or what?! Lol. I was wondering about this this morning!

they break when the surgeon makes the incision into the uterus :thumbup: So a lovely mess everywhere lol but they will prob have suction ready no doubt to clean it all up.

I wish to heck id stop gaining.. i hope i am one of these ladies who drops a stone straight after birth lol then i wouldnt feel so bad. I was dreading hitting 20 stone mark... and now i have :cry: Going to be even more to loose now... hell i best be ready to just eat cucumber for a year lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->