Plus size & pregnant join here

Seth - can you not offer him other 'services'. Would he not be happy with that? Or maybe not have a bath and see if he leaves you alone then (joke) ? :hugs: they just don't get it do they.

Cottleston - I've got drs at 8am, consultant at 1pm, midwife at 4pm Monday but my anomaly scan us not for another two weeks yet on the Friday the 5th?..... It's ages away!

Noo - your journey sounds absolutely hideous hope it's better next time.

Afm - baby brain has officially started baked chocolate cupcakes with JJ earlier wasn't till couple of hours later realised I'd not used any margarine. They are still edible surprisingly but would of been gorgeous if followed the receipe main thing is JJ enjoyed himself.

Evening ladies,

I feel a bit better now, im less moody, im of out for a meal with hubby, mom and dad, gods help any strangers that piss me off though.

Im very lucky with my o/h, he never expects any services from me, im usually the one with the higher sex drive, his isn't low though, I just love to be close, and have skin to skin contact and it usually develops from there. But due to the pp we have had to be very careful with what we can do, and I do miss normal sex quite a bit.

Anywhooo, I hope your all well.

hehe Jelly.. it happens to us all at some point :haha: I'm glad JJ enjoyed himself hun.. thats the important bit :D x
Weelll, I dont particularly like doing the "other services" lol and its just as uncomfy from the bending down to do it just now. I'm just hoping he goes at least 2 weeks before starting to moan again lol and then 2 weeks again then hes no chance until im healed from baby lol. I'm sure ill make up for it all once my sex drive is back though and im not so sore anymore. :haha:

Seth - can you not offer him other 'services'. Would he not be happy with that? Or maybe not have a bath and see if he leaves you alone then (joke) ? :hugs: they just don't get it do they.

Cottleston - I've got drs at 8am, consultant at 1pm, midwife at 4pm Monday but my anomaly scan us not for another two weeks yet on the Friday the 5th?..... It's ages away!

Afm - baby brain has officially started baked chocolate cupcakes with JJ earlier wasn't till couple of hours later realised I'd not used any margarine. They are still edible surprisingly but would of been gorgeous if followed the receipe main thing is JJ enjoyed himself.

lol baby brain is so funny isn't it? The things we end up doing. Im trying to watch every action im doing now, since I polished the house with the oven cleaner lol...doh.

hehe Jelly.. it happens to us all at some point :haha: I'm glad JJ enjoyed himself hun.. thats the important bit :D x
Weelll, I dont particularly like doing the "other services" lol and its just as uncomfy from the bending down to do it just now. I'm just hoping he goes at least 2 weeks before starting to moan again lol and then 2 weeks again then hes no chance until im healed from baby lol. I'm sure ill make up for it all once my sex drive is back though and im not so sore anymore. :haha:

maybe buy him some 'men's dvd's'? I think thats what id be trying if I were you hun.

lol baby brain is so funny isn't it? The things we end up doing. Im trying to watch every action im doing now, since I polished the house with the oven cleaner lol...doh.

hahahaha oh my days hun :haha: i am so sorry but that brought a tear to my eye with laughing.

I can't believe I did it to be honest haha, the polish and oven cleaner are in similar bottles though, but I can't say why I didn't realise what id done when I sprayed it onto the cloth haha. Kept the dust away for ages though haha

I can't believe I did it to be honest haha, the polish and oven cleaner are in similar bottles though, but I can't say why I didn't realise what id done when I sprayed it onto the cloth haha. Kept the dust away for ages though haha

ooo that sounds interesting.. haha next thing we know ill be telling you all iv done the cleaning with oven cleaner.. haha anything to keep the dust away for longer!! I have one of those silly black glass tv units that seems to attract dust like a moth to a flame :dohh: x

Yeah we have a black glass tv stand too, really annoying for dust!

Seths, yeah it's the anomaly scan. We're booked in with back to back appointments at 10;00 and 10:40 I think so we'll be there a while! DH booked in a 4D scan at midday too so we'll get about 2-3 hours of baby watching on Monday :D

Lol after having Ethan hopefully he'll be too tired with waking at night to pester you too much. Otherwise it's 6 weeks of faking sleep by the sound of it!

Noo, hope you're feeling a bit better after your journey. Hope you get a good bit of rest after work.

Jelly, wow, busy day Monday! Hope the time until your anomaly scan flies by hun. Waiting is the worst part... I'm getting more and more anxious as I count down the hours.

Loving the baby brain stories ladies :haha: I'm not doing too badly. It's the preggy dreams that are getting me.

Noo - how did your shift go huni, i hope you got home ok today since they are not talking about flooding all over the place :dohh:

Cottleston - oooo i would love to spend that long just looking at Ethan.. i cant wait to see one of your 4D pics (if thats ok), i think they are so darn cute but just couldnt afford one myself.
haha he wont be tired at all... he probably wont even wake up, he never used to with Seth because he didnt really cry more just grunt.. and when he did cry it was really quiet for the first few weeks. Ethan will probably be the same too. The only time DH would wake up with seth was with a swift elbow to the ribs and me growling "move its your turn" lol. and even then hed go get the bottle, warm it up then go back to sleep as he wouldn't feed him due to how small he was :dohh: xx

Hey ladies! Feeling my little girl all the time now she is VERY active at night though can feel her on the outside already and its awesome. My scan is tomorrow very nervous but also pretty excited. Some not so happy news though just found out my aunt that I am very close with has stage 4 cancer and only has been given 6 months so I am trying to figure out visits as she is on the other side of the us no joke separate coasts.

Cottleston- You have scans monday too! YAY! I want a 4d with this bub its 75 dollars for one here prob book it for in 4 more weeks! Tomorrow is just the anomaly. GL!

Yeahh I'll totally share pics if all goes well! I wanted to wait a bit for a 4d scan so the babies would look a bit chubbier and baby-like but DH booked it for tomorrow so it'd be similar to Toby's which is sweet.
I know what you mean about your DH not being tired. Mine was the same. Never woke up when Toby was disturbed at night. Still doesn't. Pity it's taken me nearly 2 years to learn the elbow trick but at least I'll be ready next time!

I've had such a preggy day! Two babies make things twice as exhausting. Me, DH and MIL went shopping earlier and had to leave after browsing two shops because I was achey and tired. Got home and MIL told me I needed a nap (I knew I did but it's nice to hear it from someone else)... But DH was like "maybe if you do some stuff first then nap later...." and MIL was like "Er, NO! Look at her she's shattered bless her let her go to bed right now!" and sent me upstairs :haha:

DH actually came up to see me before I fell asleep and said that he honestly thought that I was exaggerating when I told him I was tired during the day while he was at work... Said he's pleased that he got to see it now because he'll be more understanding of it in future. Hooray! We'll see if he sticks to that lol

USAF... So sorry to hear about your aunt :hugs: I hope you can arrange travel do you have some time together xx Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Its totally normal to be scared as well as excited... I know I am! Will you be posting pics? Can't wait to see them if so!

Yes just waiting on her to call me to talk about travels and hope it will go well with figuring it out, I will be posting pictures if I get good ones. Sometimes they are amazing sometimes not I hope the tech will be nice and make sure to get some decent ones otherwise its a wait till I set up my own scan.

USAF hunny i am so so sorry to hear about your Aunt :hugs: :hugs: I really hope you get to go see her and spend some time with her and she will get to meet your little lady too!
Glad you are feeling little lady move all the time though :cloud9: its so amazing.. especially from the outside! Good luck with your scan :happydance: I have another 3 weeks until my next one.

Cottleston - woo i am so glad your dh is finally understanding how tired you are.. and WOOT for MIL putting her foot down with him! Did you get a decent nap? I went back to bed at 9:30am when dh got up and never woke till 1:30pm! I'm hoping for a lie in tomorrow too, poor seth is still poorly and his ears are inflamed so there will be nursery tomorrow as he will be really sensitive to noise :dohh: might have to take him to the doctors if it keeps up.
Awww it will be nice to compare their scan to Tobys to see if they are going to look like him. Ooo do you get to find out tomorrow whether they will be identical twins? or do you already know and iv just forgot you telling us :haha:
Trust men. im glad john has no choice this time as he will have to go get me the bottles,, then wait to put ethan back in the crib before falling asleep :haha:

Today after my nap i did yet more cleaning.. got the kitchen and living room redone.. and also washed all those clothes i got.. some have had to be put in the bin as they had stains on but most come out real nice. Especially using the free samples of persil and fairy from my mum to be bounty pack :haha:
Then made mince and mash for tea .. it was super yummy! x

Yesterdays shift/commute was much better. Already had one of the girls asking if I was pregnant yet as I'd apparently got the 1st trimester complexion, bloat and evident backache... Oh my!

so glad yesterdays work and commute was better hun :D Oh No.. what did you say? :dohh:

:haha: id have loved to see her face. My friend once has someone ask her how far gone she was (she was very obviously pregnant) but she turned round since it was a complete stranger and said " im not pregnant"... iv never seen someones face drop so fast in my life :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->