Plus size & pregnant join here

The broke my waters with Dd when they made the insision into my belly, hubby was up by me, but they still sploshed up his leg, he went green lol, poor guy. I think sometimes I forget how hard it must be on the hubbys, having their wife and child on an operating table.

I know I have gained, but I don't know how much, I don't want to know :(

Just bought hubby a lovely card and present from moonpig, for Valentines day. The cards is cool, I uploaded some photos of us throughout the years :). and bought him a pub ale pack too :)

awww you big romantic Jenny :cloud9:

dh and i cant afford to get each other anything... our gift to each other is our 36 week scan :haha:

did your DH find it hard hun? My dh is crapping himself .. he thinks he wants to have a look as he wants to watch as baby is born. xx

Oh I see! Well that makes sense, I was imagining them starting and the waters gushing out of the normal end :haha: Which is why I was confused!

I agree it must be very hard on the dads, especially with a c-section as its surgery which in itself seems scary. I actually think my OH is starting to feel quite sorry for me lol, and scared for me going into labor. Any twinge I get now you can see him fidgeting with nerves lol.

Thanks CottlestonPie :-D lol as much as these men moan, us women tend to get pur own way in the end :)

Well I made my first thread in third tri, amd came up against a bit of a bitch, but put her in her place. HA. The way this forum seems, it makes me want to not bother with posting threads. But I shall not let the negative people stop me.

Getting really sick of these thigh/hip cramps at night now.

Well, you are right-- we do normally get our own way in the end! I'm not sure about what was posted in the third tri, or what this girl said to you. But don't listen to her. We are here for you to vent to! I find so much support in this group that I always look forward to coming in and chatting with you all, even if we are all at different stages in our pregnancies :) I don't post my own threads very often, either though lol

Ooh that sounds lovely! I'm starving lately lol. Luckily I don't think I'm gaining much at all! Phew! This GD is doing wonders for my waist line haha.

I think I read the thread you're talking about, she was just an idiot! Some people do make you wonder :haha: Just gotta brush it off, you can't fix stupid!

I may nap this afternoon, my energy levels are so up and down right now! Ugh.

Aww Miwi, I haven't gained anything yet... or as of my 16 week appointment but I still have a ways to go. You are right. You can't fix stupid! I hope you get some more energy hun, I have been seriously lacking since I got pregnant. Cannot wait to regain a bit of energy.

Ooh that sounds lovely! I'm starving lately lol. Luckily I don't think I'm gaining much at all! Phew! This GD is doing wonders for my waist line haha.

I think I read the thread you're talking about, she was just an idiot! Some people do make you wonder :haha: Just gotta brush it off, you can't fix stupid!

can i swap miwi.. i stepped on the scales this morning and they said 20 stone! So thats a total gain of... 1 stone and 8 lb! ouchies! With still 4 and a bit weeks to go :dohh:

Fingers crossed Jenny.. imagine saying things like that :growlmad: Then again thats like my friend who was moaning because i dont have give birth to the placenta. I got "thats stupid you have to go through some pain". I thought jeez im having a major op.. so i will be going through pain.. afterwards!!

that sounds so yum.. i want a cheese and onion toastie now :dohh:

Seths, is this the same friend that wants everything to be her way or the highway? And c-sections are major surgery with a lot of healing time afterwards. Ugh. What is with stupid people lately?

It sure is Jen. haha i think its just stupid season :haha: Im soo not looking forward to her visit this weekend :dohh: I hope its a short one. You lucky thing at not gaining anything.. although at the start i hardly gained anything. wish it was still the same now :haha: I also love this thread.. I think i would have lost it a long time ago without having all you laides. Regardless of what stage we are at in our pregnancy we seem to always be here for each other.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Ladies, I'm kind of freaking out . . . My bump hasn't grown?? And it looks worse? Lol. I did think she'd dropped but it's hard to see with a top on. Should I be worried??

Here is my 33+4:
https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/8d801477f0985a289a595202acd2fc09_zps40043d86.jpg

And here is today 35+5:
https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/9be2a756fde128b777f84dcbd5734455_zps44913b02.jpg
https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/57438b7677348cc583aa67436af93dac_zps48021d50.jpg

:cry:

awww you big romantic Jenny :cloud9:

dh and i cant afford to get each other anything... our gift to each other is our 36 week scan :haha:

did your DH find it hard hun? My dh is crapping himself .. he thinks he wants to have a look as he wants to watch as baby is born. xx

I shouldn't of really got that as im in my overdraft ( waiting to hear abput maternity allowance, hope I get it, else im in trouble).

Your present sounds like one of the best presents ever :-D I love having scans.

He was ok, he made sure he stayed at the head end. But he was about as scared and anxious as me, which was a lot lol.

Thanks CottlestonPie :-D lol as much as these men moan, us women tend to get pur own way in the end :)

Well I made my first thread in third tri, amd came up against a bit of a bitch, but put her in her place. HA. The way this forum seems, it makes me want to not bother with posting threads. But I shall not let the negative people stop me.

Getting really sick of these thigh/hip cramps at night now.

Well, you are right-- we do normally get our own way in the end! I'm not sure about what was posted in the third tri, or what this girl said to you. But don't listen to her. We are here for you to vent to! I find so much support in this group that I always look forward to coming in and chatting with you all, even if we are all at different stages in our pregnancies :) I don't post my own threads very often, either though lol

Aww Miwi, I haven't gained anything yet... or as of my 16 week appointment but I still have a ways to go. You are right. You can't fix stupid! I hope you get some more energy hun, I have been seriously lacking since I got pregnant. Cannot wait to regain a bit of energy.

can i swap miwi.. i stepped on the scales this morning and they said 20 stone! So thats a total gain of... 1 stone and 8 lb! ouchies! With still 4 and a bit weeks to go :dohh:

Fingers crossed Jenny.. imagine saying things like that :growlmad: Then again thats like my friend who was moaning because i dont have give birth to the placenta. I got "thats stupid you have to go through some pain". I thought jeez im having a major op.. so i will be going through pain.. afterwards!!

that sounds so yum.. i want a cheese and onion toastie now :dohh:

Seths, is this the same friend that wants everything to be her way or the highway? And c-sections are major surgery with a lot of healing time afterwards. Ugh. What is with stupid people lately?

I do love this thread, its the best one iv subscribed to, everyone is so supportive and lovely. Hugs

What a bunch of tossers in your thread. Pfft.

Jenny that's so sweet! Me and OH aren't doing valentines day presents either, I hate being skint but fingers crossed for maternity allowance like you :) I got a letter saying I was entitled, but I've had a lot of time off sick since then, so just sent in my claim with the dates and waiting to hear when my first payment will be!

Jenny that's so sweet! Me and OH aren't doing valentines day presents either, I hate being skint but fingers crossed for maternity allowance like you :) I got a letter saying I was entitled, but I've had a lot of time off sick since then, so just sent in my claim with the dates and waiting to hear when my first payment will be!

How long did it take for you to hear from them? I posted it all off over a week ago. So im stressing that it might of got lost or something :(

Was it the big long form you sent or the shiort one in the reply they send you? If it was the long one I just checked with OH he said 'not very long, maybe a couple of weeks' after i sent the that form in. I wouldn't worry Hun, but if you don't hear anything for another week I'd see if there's a number you can call! :hugs:

Also Hun if you don't qualify for MA I think they automatically check if you qualify for income support, so you may still get something!

Was it the big long form you sent or the shiort one in the reply they send you? If it was the long one I just checked with OH he said 'not very long, maybe a couple of weeks' after i sent the that form in. I wouldn't worry Hun, but if you don't hear anything for another week I'd see if there's a number you can call! :hugs:

Also Hun if you don't qualify for MA I think they automatically check if you qualify for income support, so you may still get something!

There is only 1 form to fill out over here, was about 10 pages long max. I had to send my mat b1 form and my pay slips too. Hopefully il hear something soon, as this tuesday coming it will have been 2 weeks since we sent it.

I know I wont be able to get income support, as hubby ears quite a bit. Thing is we dont share bank accounts, so if I don't get this, I don't get anything.

There is only 1 form to fill out over here, was about 10 pages long max. I had to send my mat b1 form and my pay slips too. Hopefully il hear something soon, as this tuesday coming it will have been 2 weeks since we sent it.

I know I wont be able to get income support, as hubby ears quite a bit. Thing is we dont share bank accounts, so if I don't get this, I don't get anything.

Yea there is the first form you send everything off with. Then when you get your reply there is a 1-2 page form inside asking when you want your pay to start etc. That's what I meant by the second form lol, its the same here as the rest of the UK :thumbup: Possibly not very coherent tonight with my baby brain :haha:

I hope you hear soon, Im sure it won't have been lost! Though I know the wait is awful. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Miwi hun.. looks to me like you have dropped a little hun. your bumps not as up in your boobs now :haha: And my bump hasnt grown either hun.. i dont honestly think your bump will grow much more if at all till baby comes :thumbup: LOVE your bump pics :cloud9:

Jenny - fingers crossed you hear back soon! If its anything like the tax credits lot it takes aaages. My tax credits claim for seth took 5 weeks to come through :dohh: Thank heavens an update doesnt take that long.

:( I think i have knocked out a filling in my tooth :( Started getting toothache when i was munching a mini egg... and felt and theres a hole in my tooth :cry: looks like ill be visiting the dentist once im healed from my section.

xxx

Really Seths? Ah thank you!! I feel loads better now :) I have dropped a bit, but I feel bigger so I think it was just a shock that I look similar lol. Oooh I might not grown much more? Yey! That is good news ;) xx

yup. I dont remember growing much after 35 weeks with seth xxx

Ahh I see, thanks ladies.

How is everyone today?

Im finally going to mothercare today, after having to wait 3 weeks due to that bloody snow.
So should come back with a compleated baby list. :-D

Ahhh have fun! I've semi-banned myself from mothercare because I'll end up skint if I look at stuff :haha:
Just got my next scan date in for 18th feb. I'll be 24+1 so I might treat myself to a mothercare trip post-scan to celebrate v-day :D

Sorry ladies, I read the thread and forgot everything I was going to reply to. Baby brain is definitely taking over! I bought a birthday card for Toby's best mate and it was only when I went to sign it last night that I realised it had "Son" on the front. :dohh:

Re cot bumpers though, they just worry me. I'm too much of an anxious person that I'd be checking on babies every 5 seconds to make sure they weren't pressing their faces against the fabric or getting limbs caught. I was bad enough when Toby was in his Moses basket. Constantly moving him away from the sides... I panic too much!

Miwi your bump is lovely! And I think it's dropped a bit more in your most recent photo. I'm so jealous... Pretty much everything from belly button down on me is pure wobble.

Lol Cottles that's quite funny! Though I'm sure you weren't amused at the time! :hugs:
Thanks Hun, though if you could see it without the top you'd see flab and stretch marks! Very attractive ;) Your bump s fab anyway!!
I'd also like to point out that I do own more than one top :haha: I just wear the same one to see the difference! xx

2 weeks today till I'll have had my early scan! Will be paranoia sod off then or am I forever doomed to be paranoid?! Our scan is at Mothercare so I'll get to look at lush prams but realistically there are only 2 models that will fit in my car and they're Mamas & Papas! Pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->