Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Hi M&N!! Welcome
I say keep BD!! & welcome to the TWW! All you can do now is TRY to relax an maybe do something to keep your mind off it. :) good luck

To be in Tww finally is so welcome! When do you ladies test?

Hello!! I'm 9dpo. I can test next week but I'm holding out for the 1st. I'm not even sure when AF is due. It should be here the 27-28 but w/ the Clomid I'm not sure.
So I have a symptom I can't help but think BFP! I have breast and mostly nipple sensitivity. It's not all day mostly notice the boob tenderness random times of the day and the nipple pain is when I'm dressing or undressing any time something rubs it.
If this doesn't come out as a BFP I'll loose my ever loving mind. I also keep telling myself it's early...

Hello Ladies,

I am on CD 51...still praying AF will come on her own so I am waiting until CD 60 to start Provera. I never did get a chance to check out the meal planning site I will try to today. I just want my cycles to be regular so bad....that would be half the battle for me!

Welcome to Mommaandnurse2B! I was in nursing school but have had to take a break to take care of sick DH-when did you graduate?

Meg - I can't remember if I posted it on here but I got my BFP during this last week, and pretty much my only symptom is nipple sensitivity.. eek, hope you get your BFP too :)

I'm starting to get antsy about testing...DRATS! But I'm not doing it! I'm stronger than that! I think I can I think I can I think I can.

Loo. Did you have constant sensitivity? Bc I don't, it's more on an off. If my nips are bothering me by boobs kinda are. Getting crampy today and had slight nausea. Oh man I gotta stop getting excited.

Congrats Loo! :happydance:

and Meg I hope this is your lucky cycle!! :) Though I wouldn't count on the sore nipples as a symptom alone, it can be a sign of increased progestrone in your body. Hold out till you can :) FX!

I was a bad girl last night and I tested. I think I got a positive....I saw it then did the inverted pic an saw it but I didn't believe it so I tossed it and deleted the pic. Lol. It felt good to just POAS. But I'm trying to hold out until Sunday now to see if it will be darker or if I was crazy.

OMG thats great, Meg!! Hope its your sticky BFP :D Now I cant wait for you to test and Sunday is far! I think if you can hold out to 12DPO thats great :D FX!

I think bc my cycle is weird due to the Clomid is why it was faint if I wasn't crazy. Lol. I'm bringing digitals on vacation. Lol. I'll be home to test w/ FMU so I'll pack some extras just incase I feel the urge to POAS. Lol

Thanks everyone :D
Ooh Meg, that is sounding good! It wasn't constant nipple sensitivity, but my boobs were kind of aching as well. Hope you weren't seeing things! Can't wait til you next test :)

Ok that's what's happening to me too! It's like weird on an off aches. I'm soo excited but I'm really hoping I don't get disappointed. Did you have cramping? I have some random cramps AF like but not.

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've waited for what feels like forever to be able to say I am ACTUALLY trying for a baby. I would like to think that being over weight isn't going to affect me, but I suppose that just isn't a reality. I'm otherwise healthy (to my knowledge), so here's hoping being a size 16 doesn't prove to be the end all to my mommy dreams.

We've 'offically' been trying since end of April 2014.
I'm already impatient... not a good look, huh?

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and wish everybody the best of luck on getting preggers! Or wish you congratulations on those who have succeeded. :)

-Sher from Alberta.

It's my first day on any fertility website so please excuse my lack of knowledge on abbreviations!

I am plus-size and trying. I've been charting my cycle for about a year. I'm on time, every time. 26 day cycle.

Since I am so regular can I have a period but not ovulate??

I just purchased an ovulation kit. Clear blue, the smiley face one. haha

I've tested for the several days surrounding when I should ovulate, but each test has shown no ovulation.

Anyone had this or any advise? Can you be regular but not ovulate?

Unfortunately, as I've been googling, you can have regular cycles without ovulations... however, it seems unlikely you can have regular cycles and NEVER ovulate. What is your size, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't mind you asking :) I'm at about 300 :-( But we are working on that too!

It's important to remember that the 14 days before the beginning of your cycle is the average time that a woman ovulates (wow that's wordy)... maybe you ovulate before or after that, no two women are the same! It's just guidelines.

Congrats loo!!!

Ladies I have a question! ! So I'm on CD51 (I'm 9 days late ) I've not ever had a cycle this long and my cycles have been normal in the sense that they are regular and 42 days long. I tested on Wednesday and got a BFN. Any ideas on what on earth is going on?? I have some random pains on my left side but no AF and I'm really confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->