plz help i had af and bfp(updated)

selina22

mum 2 megan and expecting
Reaction score
im so scared i had faint bfp last cycle on 23rd of april then af showed on 24th so thought was an evap it stoped 3 days ago lasted 6 days normal period clots i had ewcm cd8,9 so did opk and was too strong and early as i have 30 day cycle so did a hpt was + so i have loaded opk and hpt
why did i have period im scared and have incompetent cervix help x

Attachments

• 100_1017.jpg
    100_1017.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 76
I had my periods when I had my ectopic pregnancy and I also know a few that had periods and ended up having healthy babies. Good luck hun my fingers are crossed for you.

thanks im so scared i cant stop crying i just spoke to the doc who told me to test again in a week if its still + then i can go for a scan and if its - then i miscarried im just scared because i thought i was not preggers and now i might be confused and its a long wait till sunday :(

maybe what you thought was your period wasn't? i don't think an ectopic would be likely to cause such a strong line on an internet cheapie at about 5 weeks. my ic was about that strong at about 5-6 weeks.
keeping everything crossed for you.
xx

I hope it will all be ok hun :hugs:

x x x x

thanks guys im not sure what to think i had what was a normal af lasting 5-6 days with a few clots etc and i wouldnt of known but i did opk and was strong so i know i dont ov till about cd 18 thats y i did a hpt and got pos
i will keep testing and see what happens
thankyou all x

They look beautiful! I'm keeping you in my prayers. There is no way I'd be able to wait a full wk to test again though. LOL> I'd be testing every hour to make sure the line wasn't fading!

i know im going to test 2moz and every day
thanks all x

You poor thing, what a long wait that will seem. My fingers are tightly crossed for you. Some people do continue to have periods when hey are preggo though, strange but true.

Hi guys thanks for all kind messages
well i tested this am and it still is strong been like this since sunday we shall see what 2moz brings xxx :hugs: tried to upload pic but keeps saying failed will try again in a bit x

Hi every 1
well i went docs yesterday and he sent me for a scan
they couldn't see any pregnancy in womb
they took bloods and told me to come bake thurs
it could be and likely i miscarried when i had af
or could be ectopic
or just could be too early for them to see any thing

i will see how bloods look on thurs

i am still getting very strong + tests same as one i showed you
am confused
but i know i did likely miscarry and would never have known if i didnt test

will update when i get my numbers from blood yesterday she said she would call to tell me
and again on thurs
thanks guys :(

ps have added pic of mondays hpt and todays hpt x

Attachments

• 100_1020.jpg
    100_1020.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 8
guys sorry i keep going on i am so upset heres another test today not fmu diluted its superdrug make

its as dark as control line here in front of me im going mad
i started spotting again browny/pink
could it be because of the internal ultrasound

see this spotting is normal for me in pregnancy i had it with both my others
but the AF is what worries me

i called back the epu
waiting for a doc to call me :nope:

Attachments

• 100_1024.jpg
    100_1024.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 19
That is a very strong line. The spotting could definately be due to the internal ultrasound or, like you say, could just be early pregnancy spotting. FX for you x

so why didnt they see anything on scan :(
i think im just trying to fool myself x

maye ur not as far as u think n thy cnt c nefin, try n be pos, i no its hard, thinkin of u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->