plz help i had af and bfp(updated)

awwww *hugs* must be hard waiting!! ... good luck XX

ok just got back now waiting on the results xxx

possibly tonight but most likely 2moz in the morning though i didnt get my last ones till lunch time the next day x thanks for support x

hi guys not looking good its now at 113 so has dropped
upset now :(
even worse i have to go back for more because they didnt drop by half so they want to rule out ectopic x
thanks for support x

awww hugs hun!!!! fingers crossed its not ectopic!! XX

awww hun :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

thankyou for all messages of support i feel better today, i dont think its an ectopic as im in no pain etc but will see what happens with my hcg levels 2moz i also feel that i know longer want to ttc i know i havent been at it long but i have incompetent cervix and this whole experiance made me realise im not ready this whole week i feel i have neglected my 2yr old daughter and want to spend all my time with her, we will start ttc when she starts school so i am no longer ttc i will be wtt but hope you all get your bfp's and those that are expecting i wish you a happy healthy nine months
love you all xxx

thanks guys you wouldnt believe my hcg has now gone up nearly doubled as you know was 181 then dropped 113 now up to 200 i have a scan 2moz 8am to rule out ectopic and find out whats going on confused but my story goes on, my body is so wierd xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->