plz help i had af and bfp(updated)

i've read on here a few times about vanishing twin syndrome, where, the person is pregnant with twins, one carries on growing, the other doesn't make it and they have the same thing with the HCG drops and rises, and also have what seems like a period. Might be a possibility? good luck with your scan and hope you get the result you want

I've got my fingers and toes crossed again for you Selina :Hugs:

Hi guys thanks so much for your support again no real answers the consultant scaned me instead of sonogragher and said that she cant see ectopic or anything though she thinks i am only 4 weeks and thinks i may of concieved while on my af which is strange but she says happens hence why they cant see anything she said it can be normal in really early pregnancy for hcg levels to drop and then start doubling fast she said theres no point doing bloods again in 48hrs she said to wait till fri morning and then we will do them again they should be over 1000 by then and then ill get scanned again if they drop then we know why etc she said not to be hopefull but we just see what happens with bloods on friday xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed! You have to wait til Friday,you poor thing I know you must be going insane by now with all the waiting.

thanks girls yes i am going insane but have decided what will be will be

so no moping around scared to do any thing in case it makes things worse im just going to carry on as normal and when fri comes hopefully be good news if not ill deal with it then

will update keep saying that lol but not sure what else i can say as i dont know myself

xxx

thanks girls yes i am going insane but have decided what will be will be

so no moping around scared to do any thing in case it makes things worse im just going to carry on as normal and when fri comes hopefully be good news if not ill deal with it then

will update keep saying that lol but not sure what else i can say as i dont know myself

xxx

keep us posted!!

Gosh Selina! Good for you, stay upbeat and carry on with life as much as you can. I hope you get good news on Friday. Xxx

Hi sorry just got in as they called and called me in to hospital, they have gone up to 793 but are not progressing normaly should be 1600 she basiclly said its a non viable pregnancy and said i should expect to miscarry within 2 weeks if not i have to go in for a d&c the coincident is as i walked through the door i felt gush went toilet red blood with clots i have to go on monday to make sure they are now finally going down thanks again for support, and i am now wtt xxx
hope your ok xxx

so sorry to hear about your situation hunny

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4