plz help i had af and bfp(updated)

That is a very strong line. I had the same thing happen to me back in October of 08. Unfortunately I did mc. But I found out I was pregnant on CD 8! 3 days after my full, normal period! I had very strong positives on my pregnancy tests too, but my doctor told me that nothing would show on the scan if my levels were under 2000. So with your results, I would ask them to retest again tomorrow or Firday so you can see where they are and then do another scan when they reach 2000. Good luck! :hugs: I hope you get some answers very soon.

just got the call my hormone level is 181 what does that mean?
going back 2moz to see if it goes up or down etc
she did say that my lining in the womb is thick so we just have to see what the level is 2moz x thanks guys

Fingers tightly crossed. That is a really strong positive on the superdrug test. xxx

hey hunni, really hope everything works out. will keep my fingers crossed
x

assuming you would be about 5 weeks, then hcg levels are normal between 19 and 7340 according to " what to expect when you're expecting"..

assuming you would be about 5 weeks, then hcg levels are normal between 19 and 7340 according to " what to expect when you're expecting"..

ah that gives me hope i think everything does know lol

i am going 2moz at 3pm for bloods should get results 2moz evening if not fri morning and then we shall see if my numbers double
i hope so but we will see

thanks guys for keeping me positive x :hugs:

ah that gives me hope i think everything does know lol

i am going 2moz at 3pm for bloods should get results 2moz evening if not fri morning and then we shall see if my numbers double
i hope so but we will see

thanks guys for keeping me positive x :hugs:

fx that the levels are up tomorrow :hugs:

im in the same boat hun, had af 2 weeks ago was due to ovulate yesterday but only faint line on OPK so did HPT and had BFP but now im worried. im sure well both be fine though congratulations and take things easy. my pics are posted on my last post if you want a look xx

hi i know what you mean im so worried but trying to stay positive ive got my second hcg bloods today at 3pm (uk) so hopefully have some answers today if not 2moz morning xx hope everything works out for you too x

thankyou hoping i get the results in the evening so dont have to wait till 2moz morning xxx

Fingers crossed for you hunnie and lots of sticky baby dust!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->