Plz plz plz can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

claire bear

pregnant&mother of 2
Reaction score
hi my name is claire,i'm new to all this so plz bear with me, this is the 1st time that we have tried opt and on monday we got the superdrugs opk i read through the leflet and decided to do 1 but not sure when i am due on next, i did the teat and it come up posative straight away so we've been dtd everynite since,i've done a opk test everyother day since and every time i do the line just keeps on getting darker my questions are 1)do you still have LH in your urien after you have ovu and 2)is the line on the opk ment to get darker? PLZ PLZ PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CAUSE I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND. many thanks claire & billy

Hey huni are u using first morning urine? And can you post post pics of the test? What are you considering positive?? On most opk the control line and the test line need to be the same shade or the test line is to be darker

i always get positives with these tests because i have PCOS and high amounts of this hormone in my body, i just try to do a test everyday and then compare them, its best to chart and temp chart your cycles so you get a better reading and chance.

hi ya no i'm using everning urie,on the 1st test the contorl line is the same colour as the test lines and evey test after that the control line is getting a lot darker then the test line and not sure how 2 put pick's on as all new to this computer thing.lol. wot do you think?xxxx many thanks claire & billy

I just reread your post...you aren't sure where you are in your cycle? When was your last period?

good question about period, what brand are the ovulation tests??? sometimes they can be just that bit too sensitive for you.

i always get positives with these tests because i have PCOS and high amounts of this hormone in my body, i just try to do a test everyday and then compare them, its best to chart and temp chart your cycles so you get a better reading and chance.

i'm all new to this been trying since i had my yougest and that was 9 years ago but i'm really trying now so could you plz tell me wot i should be doing cause i'm so lost with all of this? many thanks claire & billy

i was last on at or around the 18th 19th of june and i'm really irregular not long ago i didn't come on for 4 mouths.xxxxx

Claire I am not sure about really long cycles...I wish I was more help.

i'm norally come on about 1 mouth and a week after i last caome on give or take a couple of days if thats any help?xxxxxxx

how long have you been TTC? have you maybe been to a doctor to see about PCOS?

i'm all new to this been trying since i had my yougest and that was 9 years ago but i'm really trying now so could you plz tell me wot i should be doing cause i'm so lost with all of this? many thanks claire & billy

we have been TTC 3years now, i have sever PCOS. only one tube, backwards uterus and blood problems...

anyways i take Agnus castus to help sort my periods out which does help me alot, i also take folic acid, prenatal vitamins and aspirin.

We're using ovulation tests, fertility monitor, temp/cm/cervix charting, soft cups and pre-seed.

Lynne I don't have PCOS but we are alike in all we take except for Agnus Cactus. I am using baking soda instead of preseed.

Claire sound like your next period should be due...maybe you should take a pregnancy test

i thought about baking soda, but medically its not a good idea and can cause problems for me causes sever thrush still battling with it cause it, RE said i was stupid.

Wow. I have had no problems with it. But I guess we all react to things differently. GOod luck

heard alot of people using it hence why tried it but as said each act differently to it.

i have been to the doc and was said to have pocs but have had 2 gorgeous boys out of 6 bfp i've had all the test's from the docs and they said i'm all fine apart from pocs in the left hand side,i've been trying for 9 years now with no luck so decided to try the opk haven't tryed anything else as of yet,had really good preg with the last 2 but really bad labour youngest was dead when he come out said waters had broke at 8 1/2 mouths but hospital said they hadn't, he was a wk late and when they give me an emer c/section cause he had stopped breathing they see that he had done his 1st wee and poo inside me and there was no water at all thank god they got him breathing again.xxxxx

oh god u poor thing :( also 4 losses how horrible suffered losses myslf but early ones. sorry to hear about all your struggles i take aspirin to reduce my risks of miscarriage.

oh god u poor thing :( also 4 losses how horrible suffered losses myslf but early ones. sorry to hear about all your struggles i take aspirin to reduce my risks of miscarriage.

oh i didn't no aspirin could help,thank you very much for what you put it means alot, the thing is i'm not with the same person i had my 2 boys with and since not being with him i haven't bfp once and it's not from lack of trying, me and billy have been together 2 years now and nothing maybe we should go to the docs and see if they will test him?!? xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->