plz send out positive thoughts :D UPDATED!! :D

im 21 3 days after crimbo :D
ohh my bf wont be happy about waiting around for 2 hours lol , but ooo im so excited, just hope its good news!

yeah me too, i hope it all goes well for you and your not in there for too long or fainting with the bloods getting taken! You will have to let me know tomorrow how u get on.

also have you got any more information on what will happen tomoz? my mum seems to think the doctor examins you? feels your belly and stuff?
i hope nothing happens where they have to put stuff up you, coz i hate them kinda things, especially with my bf bein there lol

also have you got any more information on what will happen tomoz? my mum seems to think the doctor examins you? feels your belly and stuff?
i hope nothing happens where they have to put stuff up you, coz i hate them kinda things, especially with my bf bein there lol

they prob will exmain you i really should off asked my sister what they do but just panicking she tells me stories and i get all paniky! Wel;l i used to be the same as you until i have to go for a colcoscopy year past Nov (i had abnormal cells afetr my first smear), i was traumatised :wacko: but think i could handle the embarresment now. :blush:

I have everything crossed for you - let us know how it goes xx

ohh dear doesnt sound pleasent kimberly lol, well good luck with your scan, make sure you let me no how it goes, fingers crossed for all of us!

all the best for tomorrow. I dont think you will get any internals, not at this later stage anyway. Let us know how you get on!!! xxx

I have everything crossed for you hun! Let me know how you get on :hugs: xxx

Hi, I hadn't read your thread and posted my own! I also have my forst scan tomorrow - it's at 8.30am! Am scared and excited - just want to know everything is alright! I will be thinking of you. Sending positive thoughts! xx

good luck for tomorrow.... there's nothing you should worry about... i've never had vaginal u/s for my pregnancies... all done by abdominal u/s.... and clearly can see the baby and the heartbeat....

it's normal not to have morning sickness or nausea... i have less or like never of that too...

Good luck hope all is well with baby xxx

Best of luck... you'll do fine! :hugs:
I'll keep my legs crossed for you- a bit of lady-like good luck! ;)

Lauralora How did ur scan go? mines was fab!!! baby moving all over the place was really emotional now i have confirmation i actually have something in my tummy!! my oh was crying haha! got my blood etc taken was quite painfull they couldnt get veins in my arms because there too thin so took it out my hand, but it was all worth it! and my dates are the exact same so happy happy go back on 29th Jan to find out what im having!

it was abolutley AMAZING :)) everything was great, i have a picture of it sucking its thumb but i dont no how to upload it lol, any ideas??
theyve also moved me forward by a week, im 13 weeks :D
and my blood was fine lol

Congrats!!! And a week forward thats brilliant news!

I believe the way to upload it is to submit a reply to the post and do 'go advanced' and then click on the paperclip in the tool bar. Or start a new thread, I think it has the paper clip there too!

it was abolutley AMAZING :)) everything was great, i have a picture of it sucking its thumb but i dont no how to upload it lol, any ideas??
theyve also moved me forward by a week, im 13 weeks :D
and my blood was fine lol

aw thats great i have apic of it sucking its thumb too!! did u get a date for your gender scan?

dont no if its worked ......

Attachments

• Image0316.jpg
    Image0316.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.