plz send out positive thoughts :D UPDATED!! :D

oh it has there you all go :D lol ... if you look closey u can see the hand by its mouth, it was sucking away :) xx

its really clear, its amazing. Its so weird to see it moving about on the screen!!

it was abolutley AMAZING :)) everything was great, i have a picture of it sucking its thumb but i dont no how to upload it lol, any ideas??
theyve also moved me forward by a week, im 13 weeks :D
and my blood was fine lol

aw thats great i have apic of it sucking its thumb too!! did u get a date for your gender scan?

ive uploaded the pic above ^^^
yeah its on the 4th of febuary, what about you?

it was abolutley AMAZING :)) everything was great, i have a picture of it sucking its thumb but i dont no how to upload it lol, any ideas??
theyve also moved me forward by a week, im 13 weeks :D
and my blood was fine lol

aw thats great i have apic of it sucking its thumb too!! did u get a date for your gender scan?

ive uploaded the pic above ^^^
yeah its on the 4th of febuary, what about you?

mines is 29th of January, i ant wait now oh thinks its a boy and i think its a girl lol

Excellent, congratulations x

Great pics! Glad everything is going well:)

I would guess boy :blue:

Oh ...and ...get yourself over to 2nd Tri!!!! you lucky thing!!

congrats!!! Glad to hear the scan went well!!

Brilliant news...and a weeks on has to be a christmas bonus!!! xx

Wow hun, im so so happy for you :)
I was chuffed with 3 days forward! A week must've felt amazing!!

Take care sweetie! xx

so glad it went well! Now you can relax for a bit!

ladies the time has come!!!

its my 12 week scan tommorrow morning i am hugley excited but then again HUGELY nervous and scared it'll be bad news, ive cramped throughout the pregnancy with little morning sickness, combined together ive never felt 100%percent pregnant if u understand what i mean lol.

PLEASE cross your fingers and send out positive thoughts for me and my OH :thumbup:
xxx

ladies thankyou all so much for your support!! the scan went absolutley fantastic and i am now offically totally inlove with my baby :happydance:
it was sucking its thumb, how cute!!! does anyone no how i can upload the picture? im unsure how to do it.

also a message for the women who havnt had there scans yet, try not to worry and keep positive! ive had hardly any pregnancy symptoms and had cramps throughout the pregnancy, also i misscarried in july and it made so nervous about this pregnancy, as many of you will no ive posted expressing concerns everyday! but now i am just over joyed and think its time i finally start to relax :happydance:

congratulations - godbless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->