PMA

hehehehehe just added my ticker - tried to give it the sperm meets egg look lol :rofl: what dya think lol

hahahahaha who gave this thread the 5 star rating! lol yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

well it has the three best people on the board in here course it is hehehx x x

lol Im sure we will get some more lol hey Tudor we in chat if u wanna join us xxxxxxxxxxx

:blush: :shy: Can I join too please, I need a bit of a kick to get my pma back in sync though xx

:blush: :shy: Can I join too please, I need a bit of a kick to get my pma back in sync though xx

Of course u can gorgeous. ul find the instructions at the start of the thread on how to add the signature if u want it. I see ur about the same as me cycle wise. when is AF due?

PMA should be enough seeing me back here lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Of course u can gorgeous. ul find the instructions at the start of the thread on how to add the signature if u want it. I see ur about the same as me cycle wise. when is AF due?

PMA should be enough seeing me back here lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Thanks huni, of course im excited your back sweetheart :hugs: Af is due who knows when i was due 21st feb before my ov date got changed :hissy: now its due who knows when :cry: Hope your PMA brings you a nice shiny :bfp: huni xxx

looking good dawny....sorry bnb is being very slow at refreshing this afternoon. we all in chat if u wanna come and find us xxxxxx

boing boing.....

ok so I plan to sign off for the evening soon.
Tomorro will be cd 34 quite poss changing to CD1 but we dont want that do we now.

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

PMA

boing boing.....

ok so I plan to sign off for the evening soon.
Tomorro will be cd 34 quite poss changing to CD1 but we dont want that do we now.

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

PMA

Nooooooo PMA PMA PMA PMA cd34 with a possible :bfp: would be lovely for our sparkle's xxxx

Hi girls, I was wondering if I too could join your PMA group? I wasn't part of the original, but I would love to have a new PMA now. I'm on month 9, cycle 7 ttc (CD7 today), and I recognize all of you from the ttc boards when I first joined. I've sort of stopped visiting the regular ttc section and stick mainly to the mid-term ttc group. Those ladies are wonderful but I'd love to have a few other buddies also. You can never have too much support! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->