PMA

May I join you ladies - I am on my 5th cycle and need a lot of PMA!!! I can dish out the PMA but can't listen to my own advice!! :rofl:

I luuurrrvvvveeee the siggy! :wohoo:

Just said to my hubby - whats the plan this month then?
he said - IM GONNA GET YOU GOOD AND PROPER! :sex: thats the plan! :rofl:

anyway - signing off for the night - goodnight ladies!

PMA
PMA
PMA

:wave:

Hi girls, I was wondering if I too could join your PMA group? I wasn't part of the original, but I would love to have a new PMA now. I'm on month 9, cycle 7 ttc (CD7 today), and I recognize all of you from the ttc boards when I first joined. I've sort of stopped visiting the regular ttc section and stick mainly to the mid-term ttc group. Those ladies are wonderful but I'd love to have a few other buddies also. You can never have too much support! :)

sure hunny u dont have to ask. welcome on board. ul find the info for the sig at the startof the post. xxx im signing off now but will catch u soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

May I join you ladies - I am on my 5th cycle and need a lot of PMA!!! I can dish out the PMA but can't listen to my own advice!! :rofl:

welcome to team PMA. see u got ya sig sorted :) catch u soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I need all the PMA I can get. Can I join?

of course hun. anyone is welcome and noone has to ask.

Ladies Im signing off for the eveing now so I will no doubt catch up with you tomorro.
by the way keep lots of PMA going for me that my CD34 tomorro goes up and not back to ONE!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lisa xxxx

I luuurrrvvvveeee the siggy! :wohoo:

Just said to my hubby - whats the plan this month then?
he said - IM GONNA GET YOU GOOD AND PROPER! :sex: thats the plan! :rofl:

anyway - signing off for the night - goodnight ladies!

PMA
PMA
PMA

:wave:
:rofl: nice one hope he kept his promise :hugs:

Hi, girls. I desperately need some PMA today. Yesterday I had a huge argument with my boss. Stressed and hormonal as I am, you know I mouthed back at her (she deserved it) and now I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job. If I lose my job, I'll have to hold off on the ttc thing until I can find a new one. In the meantime, my temps dropped below coverline this morning, CP started dropping yesterday and I was cramping lightly. Right now I really don't know what to do with my life. How can I have PMA under these conditions? :sad2:

Enid sounds like you're having a bad day (((((hugs)))))) If the boss is that much of a cow sounds like you'd be better off outta there!
karma will bite her on the arse for upsetting you don't you worry!
as for PMA it ain't over until the fat cow sings so you just wait! there's a :bfp: just around the corner!

Girls i got my hospital appointment through. It's not for the gynea i wanted but it is this week! YAY

Hi, girls. I desperately need some PMA today. Yesterday I had a huge argument with my boss. Stressed and hormonal as I am, you know I mouthed back at her (she deserved it) and now I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job. If I lose my job, I'll have to hold off on the ttc thing until I can find a new one. In the meantime, my temps dropped below coverline this morning, CP started dropping yesterday and I was cramping lightly. Right now I really don't know what to do with my life. How can I have PMA under these conditions? :sad2:

Hey beautiful. :hugs: sorry ur boss is being a b!tch - maybe she didnt get any action last night or maybe she is on the blob. even so I am sure things will iron themselves out in the end.
I dont really know anything about temps im afraid hunni but like Aflight said it not over till I start to sing ok :p

Chin up girly and repeat after me.....PMA PMA PMA PMA.....

(Sorry its not in bright colours for you - Im at work and my system dont allow such luxuries)

Lisa xxxxx

Afternoon PMA ladies - gosh I really must watch what Im typing I keep going to put PMS :rofl:
How are we all today? Im still on CD34 :yipee: and hoping sincerely I stay that way.....
PMA PMA PMA. (Wish I was at home to do my bright sparkly colours lol)

Im back at work today zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just having my lunch so thought I would show my face where its needed the most :hug:

Lisa xxxxxxxxxx

Watcha! I wasn't expecting any PMA this month but its crept right up on me!

I'm not at all keen on an Xmas baby.
But I just can't help myself... 2dpo and I'm convinced I'm PG.
In fact... every cycle I'm convinced I'm PG 'till right at the end when I realise I have 0 symptoms and should just pamper up and wait for the :witch:

Well this time we :sex: just twice around ov and TTC took a back seat.
So now I'm thinking... we were so relaxed this time round... oooh - this could be my chance!

Anyway... CD34 !!!
does it normally go that far? and are you going to risk a test? xx

Hey Ladies :wave:

Aflight84 - Good to hear you have your appointment xx :hug:

Sparklebaby - Are you testing anytime soon?? :test:

Cazd - You go girl! with your 2dpo PMA - thats the spirit! :wohoo:

Well im on cd5 - :witch: is packing up, she better pack the kitchen sink cause I am not (PMA) having her back for another nine months! :rofl:

Hiya - I just LOVE the DD calenders...

With a 32 day cycle you'd be due on 3rd Jan.
Or hows about 25th December with a 28 day cycle !!!!!

im a pma lady!!!!! i'm so pleased that we are back together again :happydance:
i'm on cycle day 2 today, i was actually relieved that the :witch: got me, after 59 days it was starting to annoy me. I ovulated when my hubby went away for a few days (damn football) it was the first time since temping that ive had a temp rise so i was excited even though i knew we'd missed our chance this time! Im am very optomistic for this cycle, i just hope its shorter this time...although ive ordered 100 opks so they should last a while :rofl:

pma all the way!!!!!

Go ladies :happydance: Go ladies

Well.....she aint here yet! lets here it for the witch is dead....for now

PMA .......... pma ........................... PMA
..............pma PMA .... P.M.A ..................pma

I dont wanna seee ya, I dont wanna knowwwwwww ya I want you out that door I tell you OUT OUT OUT!
:af::af::af:

OK so maybe I HAVE finally flipped lol :rofl: im home now....can u guess lol.

Caz....I have a 33 day cycle. CD 34 usually turns into CD1 but we dont want that do we :) lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->