PMA

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
Hi guys....

After a months break from TTC I have come back to a few changes....new people, new :bfp: but the old PMA group vanished into thin air, so.......
This is for all those girls that have lots of PMA energy to share, for those that need a bit of PMA or for those that just want to talk. no hard and fast rules.
I have been trying for 6-7 months now and I can assure you it does get a little tedious from time to time and the old PMA girls made it so much better.

So in memory of the PMA ladies that have moved on to get their :bfp: I bring back to you

:happydance:Team PMA!:happydance:

to get signature:

https://www.glitterfy.com/glitter-words.php

make sure ur on glitter words.
Use the stars for glitter, daisy pink for sytle and colour. Type Team PMA into text, align centre and size large then gliterfy. copy link for forums and paste into your signature :)

:happydance::happydance:PMAPMAPMAPMAPMA!!!:happydance::happydance:

im still here sparkle....cycle 4.... how are you doing?

YAY sparkle you're back!
I want to join your Team PMA! I'm ready to take on the world! x x x

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tudor Aflight...OMG u guys I have missed u lot lol
just trying to sort out a signature for us........maybe we should have a competition for the best?

glad your back sparkle was sad when you disappear:cry:

but glad your back:happydance:

i leave you to the sig as im no good with anything like that you will have to send me it too please.....im with you to aflight ready to take on the world and his wife :happydance:

lol awwwww u guys Im so proud of you. i need to find a sparkly thing or something. im no good with them either so bare with me. serves me right for deleting everything when I went on my break lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good to see u back Tudor. :hug:

my hospital is playing silly buggers with me still don't know where i stand after loosing the twins so i think sod it i'm going to take each day as it comes and pray my PMA comes up trumps again! xxx

Is having probs with sparklee grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh im sorry bout your loss aflight :hugs:

my last AF came 8 days early im normally 32 day cycle so i.l see what happens this cycle.

thanks tudor! fingers crossed now i have team PMA I'll get some good news soon!

How do I get the link to you??? :cry: thought if I copied it on here it would be the link.
go to the link - go to glitter words - use the stars for glitter, then the daisy pink, large size and align centre, not that it matters?. thats the best I can do. lol unless someone can help....sorry Il read posts in a sec. xxxxxxxxxxx

ive done it!!! whooooo :happydance: team PMA are back in buisness!!!! :happydance:

well done sparkle!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. have updated first part of thread to show others how to get sig. :happydance: right....now I have grumbles in my tum tum which could only be a gd sign as I have had food poisoning for the last few days and Im am now feeling quite hungry. so.....Il be back in about 15 mins ish. gonna go grab some toast or something xxxx

my hospital is playing silly buggers with me still don't know where i stand after loosing the twins so i think sod it i'm going to take each day as it comes and pray my PMA comes up trumps again! xxx

Sorry to hear that hun. as you say just take one day at a time. take your time too. after all you have been through, the day it happens and sticks will be the best ever. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->