POAS addict

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
ok im mad, ive just gone and done another test, just to make sure i'm pregnant! as i've got no morning sickness snd feel normal . .

I've done about 20-25 so don't think you're mental :) Luckily I got them free in work!

:rofl: I did exactly the same.. In my last 2 tests about a week ago, the test line came out twice as dark as the control line lol! I'm left in no doubt that I am indeed preggers :rofl:

Between 4 weeks and 0 days (the day of our :bfp: !) and 6 weeks and 6 days (the day of our early scan) i did 10 tests in total...our original test from the chemist...7 IC's and two Clearblue Digi Conception Thingys! When i got the 3+ from the CB Digi and we had the scan...then i stopped! Until that point i had them all lined up in the bathroom with dates and times so i could compare darkness of lines and times of day etc :blush:

Im really pleased to hear you girls are doing the same! I am religiously poas every morning and lining them up with date, time and dpo and watching that line get darker and darker! :rofl:

'Hello, Im Angel - Im a poas-aholic' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->