POAS Anonymous

Me too ! :yipee:

I think I'm at 6dpo. But I still pee on these new fangled OPK's sticks at least twice a day...

I did a HPT 2 days ago too.....and I stalk the family planning aisle at the pharmacy just to see if there's something else I can pee on :blush:

No medals here, but I still want to play !

Aussiettc - I'm an Aussie too, where are you in NSW ?

I think you are my new hero - that's the kind of thing I would do. Sit there wondering what I can pee on lol

Me too ! :yipee:

I think I'm at 6dpo. But I still pee on these new fangled OPK's sticks at least twice a day...

I did a HPT 2 days ago too.....and I stalk the family planning aisle at the pharmacy just to see if there's something else I can pee on :blush:

No medals here, but I still want to play !

Aussiettc - I'm an Aussie too, where are you in NSW ?

i live in wollongong

Everyone's welcome to come and play.
So you know Megg is our official mascot, she never pees on anything.

I've lived in Wollongong twice ! In Woonona and then we built a house in Mt Brown. My 3rd child was born at Figtree Hospital. The second time at Mt Ousley. I'm a million miles away now :winkwink:

I haven't peed on anything today - but it's only 8.35am here.....

welcome aboard josie.
i don't think many of us on this thread will actually get many medals, but its fun think even for one split second that we might.

as for me i'm waiting to O:coffee: so i'm good for about 10days before i get to pee on OPK's

Bring on the peeing!! I'm getting withdrawals here! Must order more OPK's!!!!

I peed on a OPK stick this morning and got a faint pink second line. Of course, I know it doesn't mean anything but it sure did feel good seeing 2 pink lines instead of one :rofl: Seriously though, does a faint pink line mean I'm ALMOST ovulating?

Ok ladies, its roll call time.
How is everyone doing? Is anyone like me and waiting O? I 'm so ready to start POAS already but i think i should wait another 3 days at least, wee'll see if i can hold out.:coffee:

Well, I'm insane. I just peed in a cup and put both an OPK and a HPT in it.

Why? Because I can't sleep and I couldn't come up with anything more interesting to do.

The HPT was negative of course - what else could it be ? I don't even know if I ovulated last week. The OPK I managed to completely submerge in pee and after 8 minutes it just looks streaky.

:blush:

how much pee did you get in your cup to completly submurge a OPK??????:haha:

hahaha Only people who are TTC would pee on things for something to do!

Sorry girls. I am not good at resisting the urge to POAS. I have done a test every other day since I took the trigger shot. :dohh: Just can't help it!

I was pretty sure my opk's were coming in the mail today but got a lovely note from ebay saying they are coming from freaking HONG KONG so I ordered other ones that should be here by next week!

ho hum i'm bored and need someone to tell me when they are testing when they shouldn't be

haha I got my opk's and hpt's in the mail today! ALL 100 OF THEM! I ran right to the bathroom and popped an OPK in my pee cup!!!!!! And saw a super faint line! Tell ya one thing even if it is an OPK it sure felt good to see 2 lines!

My name is Jaymie. I am a POAS-aholic.
I convinced my Dr at my annual today to do an HCG. Now I am impatiently waiting for her to call me. I'll probably use up my stash this month regardless of the outcome...
1 hour and counting!

So ya...got my sticks today and have dipped 3 so far....I may need a shrink. HAHAHA

well I'm about 5-6 dpo and I've already done 3 HPTs. There is no excuse, I could not walk through the store without buying more....more.....MORE. The good news is I've stopped peeing on OPKs because I ran out and have actually resisted buying more !:thumbup:

This is a hysterical thread. Thanks so much for starting it. Now I know I am not alone. I would never win a medal, although I don't think I am as compulsive as some. So reassuring as I thought for sure I was the most impatient person on the planet...seems I have some company.

How about a new twist on this: how often do you go back throughout the day to check the stick to see if the line has somehow appeared? Or, hold and tilt it to the light wondering if that just might be a faint positive. Or, been convinced that you got a bad box of sticks, so you'd better go get more....stupid drugstore.

Oh if only our husbands knew how much money we were spending! Mine would draw a pink line on it in advance to get me to stop buying more!

OH MY GOD ! Mamabel are you hiding in my house ??? My last HPT was this afternoon (about 5 hours ago) and I have kept going back to it. AND I've taken it outside and held it up to the sunlight and over a lamp and up to the bathroom light..:blush: I actually had to drag myself away before I went crosseyed.

My bathroom cupboard is stuffed full of empty pee stick boxes and I smuggle them out when husband is at work too.

I need a new hobby :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->