POAS Anonymous

got another :bfn: today. :cry: OK I am resigned that this is just not our month. 1 blood test @ 3 wks 3 day = -, one poas at 3 weeks 4 days = -, and another today -, I am over it. I have had PMS and back cramps... + AF signs. :shrug: Next month maybe, I wasn't crazy about a Jan baby anyway as we both have multiple sisters that are Jan Babies! & CRAZY!

Ok I tested with FMU....no shadow, no faint line, no nothing. I am actually happy because I really wanted to wait until next month to get :sex:

Todays Insanity.....

I couldn't sleep (as usual) so I poas @ 1am - think I see the same faint shadow as earlier.

7.30am - poas AGAIN and still seeing the same stupid shadowy faint crapulous line that appears within 5 minutes.

As much as I want to believe it's something I just don't. It's so hard to see, i'm not even going to bother taking a picture of it.

I'm going to try and forget the peesticks for 48 hours....'Yeah right !' I hear you say ! But seriously clear BFNs are better than stupid can't-tell-what-the-hell-that-is lines !

woooooooooo...ok....jest couldn't help maaaaselff and poas, well a cartridge anyway and.......

there is a line, a faint pink line. Don't need to squint too much to see it, husband can see it, it appeared within 3 minutes :happydance:

Is this it ????!

woooooooooo...ok....jest couldn't help maaaaselff and poas, well a cartridge anyway and.......

there is a line, a faint pink line. Don't need to squint too much to see it, husband can see it, it appeared within 3 minutes :happydance:

Is this it ????!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Yay for both of us! I had two shadows and then a BFN and then a BFP! Three of them!!!!!!! LOL

Post a pic Smudge!!!

I of course did NOT POAS this morning at 6 DPO .... and if you believe that you'll believe anything!

Im annoyed that my IC's are not getting and darker! But I did another FRER last night and it was darker so I am satisfied with that!

OK for those of us (being me) who dont speak US or UK slang, what does pants mean???:shrug:

hahahaha I actually googled what pants mean LOL

Well I decided to spam up a bunch of threads with my :bfp: pics...hehehe I thought POAS Addicts would appreciate these!

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/VGibs/Mobile%20Uploads/cp1_0524001407a.jpg

I know what pants is ! And my hpts are mostly pants.....

Anyway, so the cheapie I peed on on Sunday was faintly pos. Then I peed on a clear blue digi and it came up 'Pregnant' - beautiful, right ?

So on the way home from dinner last night where I drank two HUGE glasses of iced tea, I bought more hpts just to feed my addiction/confirm my results. I bought a 2pack of FRER and a 2 pack of Safeway digis. First I did the FRER and it was so faint it was almost invisible :shrug:
Then I tried the digi (in the same cup of pee) - not pregnant - WTF !!!!!!!!
The second digi strip was wasted because I got a 'see leaflet' which means the bloody holder malfunctioned :growlmad:

So after an hour of stewing in miserable juice (and drinking a cup of tea and a bottle of water) I took the other FRER. I was busting for a pee and as you know a poas-aholic can barely let wee pass without sticking something in it- and it comes up ever so slightly more positive than the first one - WTF again.

This morning I get up, pee in a cup and drive in a sedate, patient manner to the pharmacy where I purchase a 5pack of Answer lab strips (w/free cup !) and a 2pack of Answer early response thingys that look just like FRERs. The lab strips take a good 5-10 minutes to come up with the faintest positives possible but the early response thingo gives me a reasonable pink line- fainter than the control, but a firm bfp nevertheless.

I rang my doc this morning, he's busy and the nurse is off for the day and I get the moron receptionist who tells me 'its too early for a blood test'. Politely and firmly telling her that she's stupid, I get a blood test order faxed to the lab and I had that done about 3 hours ago - results in tomorrow morning.

I think it's a) a chemical pg and I'm going to get my heart broken all over again
or
b) it's REALLY early

What do you girls think ?

Babe a BFP is a bfp! And after all that peeing you probs had a bunch of super diluted pee! That blood test is gonna show some HcG you just wait and see!

I also vote that your pee was too diluted!! Try not to stress, let us know your bloods!

Just posted this in my other thread.....

Feeling all shaky and sad.....

Just got my HCG and Progesterone results from yesterday.

HCG - 28, Prog - 13.72

I don't know if thats good for where I THINK I am. I'm guessing I o'd somewhere between 11-13 days ago.

Rang my docs office and left a message. Nurse rang me at home (she wasn't there yesterday) and leaves the following message:

.....your HCG levels are very low, so thats good news. They're heading in the right direction, I hope you aren't bleeding too much or in too much pain. Call me back if you want, the docs not in today so I'll give him these results tomorrow'.

In other words, she has no idea that this is a NEW pregnancy and her message has just gutted me. I have to call her back and I'm dreading it.

Damn, damn, damn, damn,damn, damn,damn.

Ok, so she thinks its not a new pregnancy. I told her I've had heaps of negative hpts since the miscarriage and her response was 'oh well, hormones fluctuate all the time, don't worry'.

Like I'm effing worried that I was pregnant, I'm bloody well desperately hoping that I am !

Doctor is back in tomorrow, she's going to give it all to him and I'll guess he'll call me.

i really wish she hadn't kept saying 'your HCG is reeeaaaalllllly low'. 4 times in a 3 minute phone call.

:cry:

Ok, so she thinks its not a new pregnancy. I told her I've had heaps of negative hpts since the miscarriage and her response was 'oh well, hormones fluctuate all the time, don't worry'.

Like I'm effing worried that I was pregnant, I'm bloody well desperately hoping that I am !

Doctor is back in tomorrow, she's going to give it all to him and I'll guess he'll call me.

i really wish she hadn't kept saying 'your HCG is reeeaaaalllllly low'. 4 times in a 3 minute phone call.

:cry:

I'm pritty sure with a HCG of 28 that it would show up on a HPT, even if faint. When the doctor gets in tell them what the nurse did and hoepfully they'll sack her or at least give her a formal warning. she sounds like a real bitch, there is no excuse for the way she acted especially after you telling her that it should be a new pregnancy.

so here are some information about HCG and Progeterone levels in early pregnancy
Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal: <9.5 mIU/ml

Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:
• 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)
• 9-47 ng/ml First trimester
• 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester
• 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester
Hope this helps

This is my giant long list of pee sticks thread! LOL

Enjoy peeaholics!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/337587-lots-pics-opks-hpts-hpts.html#post5528130

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->