POAS Anonymous

OH MY GOD ! Mamabel are you hiding in my house ??? My last HPT was this afternoon (about 5 hours ago) and I have kept going back to it. AND I've taken it outside and held it up to the sunlight and over a lamp and up to the bathroom light..:blush: I actually had to drag myself away before I went crosseyed.

My bathroom cupboard is stuffed full of empty pee stick boxes and I smuggle them out when husband is at work too.

I need a new hobby :dohh:

Wow Smudge, your much sneakier than I, I always somehow mange to get caught by leaving a receipt or a wrapper corner or just plain forgetting he'll be home soon! :dohh:

Ok, it is 2 am. I'm still awake and poa(opk)s. That turned up V V positive. Now I'm confused. Can I be ovulating again? I did my last pg test :bfn: :dohh: seriously! What was I thinking? :shrug:

Yup....Im a crazy person. I just POAS two more times to "make sure"....maybe I should take up cross stitch or some other un-pee-related hobby.

Jayme- i had one single pos OPK 11 days ago (fri) and then 2 days of pos's the following Tues and Wed. Drives me mad ! What the hell is happening down there ?

I successfully avoided a HPT this morning. As soon as I stood up out of bed, my first thought was 'FMU' !!!! Then some sort of weird rationality kicked in and I didn't do it....strange. I'm going to trrrrryyyyyyy and hold out till the weekend.......

What about symptoms girls ? Who's got symptoms ?

Me - bbs feel big and full, especially yesterday. They started getting sore a few days ago, but it hasn't increased. It's only noticeable if I push or lean on them (so I do, about 20 times a day - just to make sure). Been crampy and back achy off and on for a week now. Feeling hot, a few twinges and puling sensations, incredibly bloated and farty.. On Sunday I had the worst possible taste in my mouth and then last night everything tasted really salty. My nose is a bit stuffy too. All good pg symptoms that can be chalked up to something else.

But it doesn't stop me from googling early pg symptoms for hours like a mad woman:wacko:

I talked to my NP and asked I it was possible to o more thn once in a cycle, and she said "Well that's one way to get twins!" Seriously, could I have ovulated evey 5-7 days for the last 3 weeks? I hope not cuz that means (to me) that there are some serious hormonal issues going on, and I don't want triplets. (Would gladly take it though, I can see 3 peas in a pod pictures now...)

Yup....Im a crazy person. I just POAS two more times to "make sure"....maybe I should take up cross stitch or some other un-pee-related hobby.

i dont think that would work out to well for you. i cross stitch and have just taken up knitting. neither of which help me with my POAS addiction.

I talked to my NP and asked I it was possible to o more thn once in a cycle, and she said "Well that's one way to get twins!" Seriously, could I have ovulated evey 5-7 days for the last 3 weeks? I hope not cuz that means (to me) that there are some serious hormonal issues going on, and I don't want triplets. (Would gladly take it though, I can see 3 peas in a pod pictures now...)
wow tthat would be a record. i think that you should check out the hormones cause i agree that it sound like a serious problem.

GAWD...I am demented. I just poas to MAKE sure I wasn't still pregnant. I know Im not anymore but today was supposed to be the 1st day of AF and she is still a no show...grrrrrrrr

Triplets........twins.........twins I could handle...maybe. Triplets, I would run away to sea. It's not likely for me anyway, wouldn't the extra HCG have shown up by now ??!!

It's 4 weeks today since my miscarriage :cry:. Lots of twinges, the girls are getting slowly sorer and fuller every day, very dry mouth and insomnia - don't know what any of that means. I haven't peed on anything today believe it or not, because i only have $$ digitals and I think they are 50mIu.

God I want to go pee on one now, I KNOW it will be BFN but i can't resist it's siren song "peeeeeeeeeee oooooooonnnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee, peeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN"

(to the tune of 'Take on Me' by a-ha)

Triplets........twins.........twins I could handle...maybe. Triplets, I would run away to sea. It's not likely for me anyway, wouldn't the extra HCG have shown up by now ??!!

It's 4 weeks today since my miscarriage :cry:. Lots of twinges, the girls are getting slowly sorer and fuller every day, very dry mouth and insomnia - don't know what any of that means. I haven't peed on anything today believe it or not, because i only have $$ digitals and I think they are 50mIu.

God I want to go pee on one now, I KNOW it will be BFN but i can't resist it's siren song "peeeeeeeeeee oooooooonnnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee, peeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN"

(to the tune of 'Take on Me' by a-ha)

Awww....our MC's were two days apart. Ive pee'd on everything imaginable and now my mind is playing tricks on me. GRRRRR

I read on fertility friend that having multiple +op.'s could be a sign of an anovulatory cycle... Arrg! I still peed on another opk tonight. Now I have cramps like my :witch: may be coming on. Sniff sniff, break out the :wine:

Vgibs-:hugs:

Curse fertility friend :growlmad: Thats not fair ! I had a beer at dinner in commiseration...

Of course, I peed on the digi about 20 minutes after my last post - bfn naturally.

I've decided rather than fight the poas demons, I going out tomorrow to buy a stack of cheap hpts and I'm going to pee to my hearts content ! or until af comes..

Ok, 1DPO is too early to POAS isn't it? Yes, of course it is! Silly me, I must RESIST!

Why did i order my HPT's so early? Why why why??????????? I swear they call to me!

Ok, 1DPO is too early to POAS isn't it? Yes, of course it is! Silly me, I must RESIST!

Why did i order my HPT's so early? Why why why??????????? I swear they call to me!

HAHAHA Hell Deb Im using my OPK's just to see another line! LOL

Weird....do OPK's show LH surge right before AF is due??? I just dipped for fun and it came out a lot darker then the ones I did a few nights ago...

peeonastick.com says that LH and HCG are veeeeeerrrrrryyyy similiar and an OPK can detect HCG sometimes !! HPT time !!

Deb- I've been blithely peeing on hpts since 2dpo and I think it's a completely rational and intelligent pasttime..:wacko:

On my way out now to stock up on cheapies - $$$ Digital laughed at me this morning..:growlmad:

peeonastick.com says that LH and HCG are veeeeeerrrrrryyyy similiar and an OPK can detect HCG sometimes !! HPT time !!

Deb- I've been blithely peeing on hpts since 2dpo and I think it's a completely rational and intelligent pasttime..:wacko:

On my way out now to stock up on cheapies - $$$ Digital laughed at me this morning..:growlmad:

Holy shit....IM POAS RIGHT NOW!

Ok...offcially freaking out a bit. I just did the HPT...IC so I am not sure of the strength. It has a shadow. Like so faint its not even possible. But it could just be residual HCG right???? Even though its been almost four weeks since my MC and I had an ultrasound and the tech didnt see any reason for a D&C???

I have one lone FRER left. I am going to wait until Sunday to use it.

Ok...offcially freaking out a bit. I just did the HPT...IC so I am not sure of the strength. It has a shadow. Like so faint its not even possible. But it could just be residual HCG right???? Even though its been almost four weeks since my MC and I had an ultrasound and the tech didnt see any reason for a D&C???

I have one lone FRER left. I am going to wait until Sunday to use it.

Ooooh I just read your other post ! Did you bleed after your MC or have a d&c ? Did you HCG ever get to <2 ? Excitement plus !!!

As for me, well i bought my cheap 99 cent store tests and peed as soon as I got home. I wasn't wearing my glasses and put it down after 2 minutes and walked away. I actually FORGOT (I know, who can believe it!!) and went back to it 20 minutes later. There is the faintest shadow where a line could be- can only see it in certain lights and I can't tell if it's pink or a greyish evappy thing. I'm going with BFN.

on a chirpier note, I have buckets of cheap tests and am looking forward to tommorrows peeing !

Fingers crossed for all of us :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->