POAS Anonymous

* cough * my name is zee zee, and I have recently become a POAS-aholic. Its like crack isn't it, more more more!

Anyway - I ovulated (EWCM) on cd12 (I think), and its now cd23 have been peeing on opks for a few days (I had no preggo ones...). So on Friday I pee on one and nada - not even a faint line. Yesterday (Sunday) I pee'd on one around lunch and there was a faint line, then pee'd again at around 5pm and there was a darker line, and now this morning there was an even darker line (about 2/3 of the control line). Preggo test was negative this morning (FR).

WTF is going on?!! Anyone? Am I ovulating again, or maybe didn't before??

HEEELLLLPPPPPP

i know what you mean about the peeing in a cup espescially if it dark pee. Sometimes i fine myself saving my early morning/middle of the night pee incase i want to test the next day:blush:

I've been known to do that. Dh thinks it's gross. Always asks me what it is. :haha:Cracks me up!

Tell him it's OJ :haha:

He'd be more likely to believe me if I told him it was apple juice.:haha:
AF showed up bright and early today. Boo! I just realized I'm not due to :test: again until July. Not that that'll stop me. LOL

Check out these pee sticks!!!!!!!

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/VGibs/sticks001-1.jpg

Ya I am for sure soooo addicted!

* cough * my name is zee zee, and I have recently become a POAS-aholic. Its like crack isn't it, more more more!

Anyway - I ovulated (EWCM) on cd12 (I think), and its now cd23 have been peeing on opks for a few days (I had no preggo ones...). So on Friday I pee on one and nada - not even a faint line. Yesterday (Sunday) I pee'd on one around lunch and there was a faint line, then pee'd again at around 5pm and there was a darker line, and now this morning there was an even darker line (about 2/3 of the control line). Preggo test was negative this morning (FR).

WTF is going on?!! Anyone? Am I ovulating again, or maybe didn't before??

HEEELLLLPPPPPP

Do the babydance, you never know.

Check out these pee sticks!!!!!!!

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/VGibs/sticks001-1.jpg

Ya I am for sure soooo addicted!

:happydance: :dance: so happy for you!

Did I kill the thread or did everyone loose interest in poas?
I'm going to go do one now, I just had the lightest 2 day af...
Tee hee hee it'll be a :bfn: I just think I'm having withdrawls.

I'm still peeing like a mad woman :wacko:

Though I have managed to cut down to 1 HPT per day. It took about 9 days from the first test to get the ic's to show a nice dark line - does anyone know if thats normal ??

I'm just counting down the days till Mondays blood test. I'd like to be positive....:shrug:

I have peed on 6 FRER's in the past 6 days. I don't see it getting any darker. I wish I could just see a line progression to give me some peace of mind.

Mine didnt get darker until about 6 days after my BFP....then they stayed the same for like four days and got darker again

i'm at possibly 9dpo may bit a little later but dont want to entertain the idea so i dont get gutted if i go the timing wrong.

i'll test on sunday and work out if i'm BFP or BFN
how is everyone else going???

i'm at possibly 9dpo may bit a little later but dont want to entertain the idea so i dont get gutted if i go the timing wrong.

:test::test::test:
Is it Sunday fmu time yet?

I just got 100 HCG and 100 LH tests in the mail today. They are really cheap if I buy them from Sweden instead of Norway! I have been peeing on them like a madwoman. How can I stop when I just have so many??? I feel out of control!

I just got 100 HCG and 100 LH tests in the mail today. They are really cheap if I buy them from Sweden instead of Norway! I have been peeing on them like a madwoman. How can I stop when I just have so many??? I feel out of control!

Pee away! I have tons of IC's and I still use them everyday

A question for everyone using IC: Where do you buy your tests? Is Ebay the way to go?

I bought mine from earlypregnancytests.com and initially I thought they SUCKED because they never got dark dark lines. But now the test line is thicker and darker than the control !! :happydance:

I actually used my last ic this morning. I have a CB digi hidden in a drawer that I'm going to try and save til Monday morning. I have my next hcg then which I'm hoping will cure my poas addiction !

Ok, who am I kidding..... I'll probably test every damn day until delivery and then keep testing to just to watch it fade :wacko:

I've even got my poor husband addicted to the sticks. Not peeing on them, but he checks the lines every morning and comments. Aaaahhhh, urine and cardboard brings a couple together !

:test::test::test:
Is it Sunday fmu time yet?

it is but i haven't tested yet cause i forgot this morning when i woke up cause i slept in and was running late. sorry ladies.
I think i might have made it this cycle so i wont test untill another day when i can use FMU cause i dont wanna see a BFN

I bought mine on ebay from earlypregnancytests.com. They have an ebay store as well.

i got a negative opk now so I am going to try my hardest to not test until AFTER my period is late. Although as this is my first cycle after chemical, not sure what day I should use really....this is seriously a test of strength!

I just ordered 50 pregnancy tests and 50 ovulation tests off Ebay! I checked out early-pregnancy-tests but it said that it would cost a lot of money to post it to where I live so I passed on that. I can't wait for my tests. Hopefully they will post them as soon as the money goes through. I will probably get them before CD10 so there will be lots of POAS until ovulation!

Well I just gave my sister in law all of my sticks....WHAT AM I GONNA PEE ON NOW??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->