POAS Anonymous

This is my giant long list of pee sticks thread! LOL

Enjoy peeaholics!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/337587-lots-pics-opks-hpts-hpts.html#post5528130

love it. glad someone can pee on something and get a positive.
i cant even get a true + on an OPK, let alone a HPT

What miu opks are you using aussie?? I get 10miu ones pretty cheap that work fabby!

i'm using the david brand ones. i get a pritty close positive but never a true positive. But then that matched my blood test last cycle which said i didn't ovulate.

Actually how can i get an almost positive OPK and not ovulate. it only goes really dark once a cycle????

Off the subject, but does anyone use the restroom (go to the loo) and feel like they're just wasting pee? I mean really, I could be testing that for something, RIGHT?

I am 5dpo and not peed on anything yet - such an achievement lol

Im 8dpo and have peed on 4 hpts and an opk since yesterday!:rofl:

You don't want to know how many tests i've peed on this week. Wasted so much money!

I have peed on at least two sticks a day since I got my BFP....I know its insane

I am 5dpo and not peed on anything yet - such an achievement lol

Great work just another 5 days and i'll give you a medal

Im 8dpo and have peed on 4 hpts and an opk since yesterday!:rofl:
lol, but i bet it was fun though.

You don't want to know how many tests i've peed on this week. Wasted so much money!
its alright deb think of how much money you could have wasted if you didn't use IC.
I think all us TTC girls should get together and buys share in one of the companies or start our own business selling FRER and IC's at least that way it would be a tax ride off.

I have peed on at least two sticks a day since I got my BFP....I know its insane
its funny how reasurring seeing the +HPT is.

ON another noe i just told DH i need to go to bed to watch the TV show BONES, responses "i heard you, you need to go to bed and get BONED" i think i have in ttc mode finally. :rofl:

*Ahem*......stands up......

I am Sparkly, and I'm a poas-aholic

I had pee'ed on 3 opk's before 9.30am......do I qualify to join you all?? :blush:

I too class not peeing in a pot a waste of pee.....especially if it's dark pee :haha:....can get stronger lines with that stuff lol!!

I would POAS every day if I had the tests. Next pay day, I'm going all out for some IC and a few FRER. I'm excited just thinking about it.

Sparkly, that is quite an accomplishment. I don't think I have enough pee in me for three tests before 9:30am! How much water do you drink?!

I had pee'ed on 3 opk's before 9.30am......do I qualify to join you all?? :blush:

I too class not peeing in a pot a waste of pee.....especially if it's dark pee :haha:....can get stronger lines with that stuff lol!!

you deffinately qualify to join us here.

i know what you mean about the peeing in a cup espescially if it dark pee. Sometimes i fine myself saving my early morning/middle of the night pee incase i want to test the next day:blush:

i know what you mean about the peeing in a cup espescially if it dark pee. Sometimes i fine myself saving my early morning/middle of the night pee incase i want to test the next day:blush:

I've been known to do that. Dh thinks it's gross. Always asks me what it is. :haha:Cracks me up!

Well, I'm still merrily peeing away on hpts.... I have these ic I got from earlypregnancytests.com and I keep getting +++++. Just in the last day or so, they've started to get a lot darker. Stupid frustrating things, it's been 6 days since I started using them.

I think I'll keep testing for at least another month......because I'm insane and I have to feed my addiction.

Jaymes - I leave cups of pee on the bathroom counter, next to my husbands sink just so he can...you know....share the experience.

Truly shameful and revolting admission.... everytime I'm about to flush away untested pee, I always wonder if I should swizzle a stick in the bowl..:blush: I've never done it, but I do think about it a LOT !

I would POAS every day if I had the tests. Next pay day, I'm going all out for some IC and a few FRER. I'm excited just thinking about it.

Sparkly, that is quite an accomplishment. I don't think I have enough pee in me for three tests before 9:30am! How much water do you drink?!

I use IC's too and keep plenty in stock...I'm afraid they do help to feed the addiction though, as it's always in the back of your mind.....that they don't cost much, so why not!!lol!

I ended up doing 6 all told yesterday, as I was afraid of missing my surge!!.......as for the 3 tests before 9.30am.......well :blush: when you're a proper poas-aholic as myself.....you start during the night *ahem*

Anyways - my opk is almost + today, and my cbfm is at peak :happydance:

you deffinately qualify to join us here.

:rofl: I keep a pee-pee cup next to my toilet, and sometimes pee in it and if it's dark I will pop a stick in it, unfortnately i set my testing window late this cycle on my cbfm, so if I go pee before 6.20am, I have to save it for later testing!! This happens most days as I'm always up and down in the night for pee-pees!! My family are used to walking into the shower room and seeing a full pot :wacko:

That's awesome! Ov soon. Yay.

Truly shameful and revolting admission.... everytime I'm about to flush away untested pee, I always wonder if I should swizzle a stick in the bowl..:blush: I've never done it, but I do think about it a LOT !

:rofl:.....*hangs head*...we've all thought about it at one time or another hun!

Well, I'm still merrily peeing away on hpts.... I have these ic I got from earlypregnancytests.com and I keep getting +++++. Just in the last day or so, they've started to get a lot darker. Stupid frustrating things, it's been 6 days since I started using them.

I think I'll keep testing for at least another month......because I'm insane and I have to feed my addiction.

Jaymes - I leave cups of pee on the bathroom counter, next to my husbands sink just so he can...you know....share the experience.

hahaha i got to the point where i got an OPK out of the cupboard and was just about to open it when my 3 year old daughter walked in cause she needed to go. It was the only thing that stopped me:blush: it was my first cycle after MC so thats my excuse:dohh:

I use IC's too and keep plenty in stock...I'm afraid they do help to feed the addiction though, as it's always in the back of your mind.....that they don't cost much, so why not!!lol!

I ended up doing 6 all told yesterday, as I was afraid of missing my surge!!.......as for the 3 tests before 9.30am.......well :blush: when you're a proper poas-aholic as myself.....you start during the night *ahem*

Anyways - my opk is almost + today, and my cbfm is at peak :happydance:

woohoo at the peak and almost +OPK.
I know that the IC do that to me all the time i think its OK cause they're cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->