POAS Anonymous...

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
"Hello, my name's Angel and I'm a pee on a stick-aholic"

So, today's 6dpo...and I'm sad to say that I POAS. Got a negative OPK, KNOWING that it's WAY to early for anything to be picked up, even if OPK's do work as HPT's on the odd occasion :blush:

Anyway, no more POAS for now! The question is who tests on the day AF is due (like some people do every month regardless) or do you wait till you know Af is probably late?

I suppose I am looking for my next fix :blush:

hi angel, i too am a poas-aholic!
i like to convince myself that i will wait until the day after AF is due, but in reality i poas within a couple of days of ovulation then generally every few days until AF arrives

it's a crap soul destroying exercise not to wait, but we seem to do it anyway!!!

POAS is an illness, and admitting we have problems is the first step in our recovery. Well done Wishingonastar x:rofl:

im re-covering as i do wait till af is due, however for the past few mth ive been aving 38-30-38-30 day cycles, so b4 i had a 38day cycle, i was doin hpt after hpt,learnt my lesson cos my head was all over the place!! so now,i now (charting as helped) i dont POAS till af due :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->