• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

^^ i'm sure there is a thread for december already, but it's for all of december,
we're the bunch that tests later on in the month and only for within a 10day frame

Hi there

I test on the 22nd (this Sunday), first go with the CBFM!!! EEEkkkkkkk:thumbup:

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi there my day to test is 23rd unless I come on before then which I'm hoping doesnt happen.

Good luck to all you ladies and congrats to all of you that got BFP!!!

hey i want to join- i am due for af on nov 23- but not planning to test until black friday (nov 27) so not sure what day you want to put me on :)

Since I only just saw.. CONGRATS TinyButterfly and jerseyshoregirl! So excited for both of you! You're both in my thoughts with many positive "sticky bean" vibes! Very happy for you both! :happydance:

FX'd for the rest of you... :dust:

could you add me for the 22nd please???
thank you!

Hi Ladies,

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: at 11dpo on a cb digi.

Good luck to everyone still to test xx

Thank you Aisling, good luck to you hun xx

hey i want to join- i am due for af on nov 23- but not planning to test until black friday (nov 27) so not sure what day you want to put me on :)
i'll put you on nov 27 then :)

Hi Ladies,

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: at 11dpo on a cb digi.

Good luck to everyone still to test xx
whoohooo

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*all editted and changed on first page*

Upsetting as it is, AF got me. I however am not extremely upset. I'd like to continue trying, but my fiance doesn't want to continue trying.

I have been experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy and a lot stronger than I should, being AF showed up. I wanted to know why, and my fiance of all people suggested that I might have endometriosis. I called my doctor and she said it is a very real possibility as endometriosis can mimic the sypmtoms of both PMS and Pregnancy. I have to set up an appointment and go get some testing done to see if that is indeed the issue. I'll keep following your good news and if anything changes I'll keep you informed.

Bye gals!

Oh, ronnie211797, keep your chin up, hun. It's so disappointing when you feel like you have very real pregnancy symptoms only to have AF rear her ugly head. I hope everything turns out to be normal at your gyne appt. and it's all clear. Good luck to you, friend.

(((huggles))) for you Ronnie

it's a good thing you're not really upset, who knows what happens to you
when you're no longer trying ;)
or are you going back on the pill or something?
hope the tests reveal what is possibly wrong, rooting for ya girl!!!

good luck on getting some answers ronnie! i know hard that can be- i had to have tests done for possible pcos- came up with nothing but knowing that it wasnt what was preventing my pregnancy helped a little :hugs:

Hi Tinybutterfly,

Could you please put me down for a BFP.... I tested early...

Thanks for running the thread.

Good luck to all those still to test.

I'd like to be added to 2ww buddy group! I plan to test on the 26th. Fingers are crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->