• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

i'm out!

good luck to everyone still in with a chance xxx

NG & Winks - CONGRATS!

Ronnie - Hope you get your answers! :hugs:

I still haven't ovulated yet so can you put me down for the 30th instead of the 26th? I hope it happens soon cause I wanna test in November!

feeling really emotional and crabby today- which is a sure sign that af is coming- i even broke down and cried for about 20 minutes- so i am thinking i am out of the game....but it hasnt started yet so i guess it could be a pregnancy sign too!

I did my second test this morning and got my second :bfp:

keeping everything crossed that it will stay put.

Had a very churny stomach night last night. sympoms seem to be rapidly hitting me now. However didnt experience much in the 2ww.

Baby dust to all of you- just goes to show that no symptoms doesnt mean you are out!

xxx

feeling really emotional and crabby today- which is a sure sign that af is coming- i even broke down and cried for about 20 minutes- so i am thinking i am out of the game....but it hasnt started yet so i guess it could be a pregnancy sign too!

this was one of my few sympotoms. Had a short fuse and felt like I had been run over and not been told when i got to work one day last week!

Seems to coincide with just pre implantation. My poor hubby!

i hope i am as lucky as you were beatnick! my hubby is going crazy wondering when af is coming- but if it doesnt come maybe i will chill out and calm down- just going to be emotional until is test time or af gets here!

i got really stressed about AF last month. she tried to come( i had period pains) and then backed out as I think I had stress hormones floating about. Try to relax- if she does come you want her here sooner rather than later so you can get going trying again. Secondly if it has worked you need to chill chill chill anyway.

says me who is not!

what DPO are you?

xxx

congratulations beatnick!!!!

the doc officially confirmed i'm idd pregnant yesterday, about 5 weeks along (as if i didn't know hehe), yay!

Can you add me to that BFP list!!! EEEKKKK I'm SO excited!!! Just found out!

hey everyone....well i was due AF either yesterday or today and theres no sign of it showing. i normally get mild cramps for about 2-3 days before but ive had nothing. ive had no little shows either. im taking my test tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show. im keeping everything crossed but i wont be too upset if i start. me and my OH arent too bothered about it this cycle so i guess thats why we arent worried.

congrats to the BFPs, fingers crossed for those who are waiting to test and good luck to the others for next month. x

Good luck to everyone testing!!! I hold all of those nasty witches decide to take a 9 month break for everyone here :)

angelmyky - Good luck on testing tomorrow! Im testing tomorrow to! :dust:

Rachelrin0 - Congrats!

Good luck 2 anyone else thats testing tomorrow or over the weekend :)

:dust:

Lil x

thank you lil_angel....good luck for you too. :dust: x

hi, please can you add me? testing on sat 21st thanx

i am 6dpo today and will be testing between 10-12dpo which will be monday 21st-wednesday 23rd for me :) it looks to be a promising month - brown discharge today could it be implantation spotting?! i hope so! fx ! and good luck to everyone, congrats to those who have got their bfp!

sorry got the dates wrong there i meant monday 23rd - wednesday 25th!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->