• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Maybe this is a dumb question but what does PMA stand for?

^^ yep!!! i didn't know for a long time what it meant either lol... you learn as time goes by hehe

congratulations beatnick!!!!

the doc officially confirmed i'm idd pregnant yesterday, about 5 weeks along (as if i didn't know hehe), yay!

thanks chick. How do you work out how far along you are? is it from your last period or conception? Im confused!:wacko:

i am going to test 28th nov, finger crossed for all you ladies, hoping this is the month for me:)..

the doc officially confirmed i'm idd pregnant yesterday, about 5 weeks along (as if i didn't know hehe), yay!

thanks chick. How do you work out how far along you are? is it from your last period or conception? Im confused!:wacko:

Count from the first day of your last period and that will give you your cycle day. You could try using www.fertilityfriend.com and chart what you are up to.
x

normally, with regular cycles you can count from day 1 of your last period,
so by the time you conceive you're actually already 2 weeks pregnant
(special action, conceive and carry for 38 weeks + 2 for free lol)

anyway, i counted mine from conception as i ovulated earlier this cycle,
i know i ovulated october 25 (i'll know for sure tomorrow i think), so that's my two weeks pregnant date and
then count on from there
:)

hope that helps

hi ladies, can i join you

AF is due on 25th but i think i OVed a day later than previous months this month so it may not be until 26th. So Could i please but put down to test on Friday 27th please
:)

thanks

Looks like November is a lucky month for many! :wohoo:

TinyButterfly, if you get a moment between the queasiness and the sleepiness :happydance: could you put me down for testing on the 26th? I am due AF on the 28th/29th but I have a concert to go to on the 26th. CONGRATS again - you must be over the moon!

Oh and as for symptoms, I am approx 4/5 days dpo and I know I shouldn't really have any symptoms but here they are anyway: ](*,)
- Exhausted and very sleepy past two days
- Really really grumpy past two days for no reason whatsoever!
- Dreamed I was holding a baby (not pregnant - I must have fast forwarded over that bit somehow!)

We :sex: on day 14 and 15 (think ovulated on one of these days) but missed out on Days 10-13 as OH was away... fingers crossed our timing may work out!

got a BFN this morning. it took its time to show up though. in my last cycle i tested a few times and the negative showed up straight away but today it took a few minutes. :wacko: well 17DPO and still no AF. my body has ached all of yesterday and then again today. ive slept most of today :shy: which is embarassing, im mega weepy for no reason, i am still tired after over 12 hours of sleep and im always hungry. im getting fed up with this to be honest. i want a BFP or AF to show. i havent worried about it all month this time and now im confused. ive had no cramps, no shows, nothing. i had a full feeling earlier but didnt feel like AF. ive been to the toilet so many times over the last 2-3 days, i havent even drank too much for it. :wacko: anyways, i have no more tests and i cant afford anymore either because me and OH are paying for wedding things and saving up, i cant go into the wedding fund because then we will be short for that. my OH doesnt get paid for another 1 + half weeks. :( oh well, i will just wait and see what happens. i dont mind if AF shows up but its so annoying not knowing whats going on. congrats on BFPs. x

got a BFN this morning. it took its time to show up though. in my last cycle i tested a few times and the negative showed up straight away but today it took a few minutes. :wacko: well 17DPO and still no AF. my body has ached all of yesterday and then again today. ive slept most of today :shy: which is embarassing, im mega weepy for no reason, i am still tired after over 12 hours of sleep and im always hungry. im getting fed up with this to be honest. i want a BFP or AF to show. i havent worried about it all month this time and now im confused. ive had no cramps, no shows, nothing. i had a full feeling earlier but didnt feel like AF. ive been to the toilet so many times over the last 2-3 days, i havent even drank too much for it. :wacko: anyways, i have no more tests and i cant afford anymore either because me and OH are paying for wedding things and saving up, i cant go into the wedding fund because then we will be short for that. my OH doesnt get paid for another 1 + half weeks. :( oh well, i will just wait and see what happens. i dont mind if AF shows up but its so annoying not knowing whats going on. congrats on BFPs. x

Hey, I feel ya on that! I am saving for my wedding as well. My AF was abnormal, so I think I'm still in the running. My flow started of as spotting for 1 1/2 days and then a medium flow for two days and back to spotting for 3 days. I had heavy cramps on day two and then no more, until today when I had stopped spotting. I have been extremely sluggish. I have been eating like a pig, I have been having bad headaches on and off, I have had hip, lower back and knee pain, I have been experiencing nausea, connstipation, poor concentration, hot flashes, chills, frequent urination, extreme thirst, slightly elevated temps, bad gas, mood swings and bubbles in my lower abdomen.

I honestly thought I was out until yesterday when I was complaining on the bus about someone eating onions and me having a bad headache and someone asked me if I was pregnant. I called my doctor and told her about my symptoms as I thought at first I might have endometriosis, but after that I think I'll get her to due a pregnancy blood test and ultrasound as well. My appointment is on Dec. 7th. Sooooooo long to wait!

So Could i please but put down to test on Friday 27th please
my pleasure :)

L
TinyButterfly, if you get a moment between the queasiness and the sleepiness :happydance: could you put me down for testing on the 26th? I am due AF on the 28th/29th but I have a concert to go to on the 26th. CONGRATS again - you must be over the moon!
i sure am!!!!
funny you mention me coming between quesiness and sleepiness hahahaha
nausea hasn't kicked in yet but few hours ago i just crashed on the couch
and i was going to come here and post "i'll make it quick bc i'm still tired..." hahaha

26th is is mylady! good luck!!! we BD'ed day of ovulation and 3 days before (i wasn't expecting ovulation so soon so the marathon hadn't started yet lol)
so keep your hopes up miss!

Got my :bfp: this monring!!!

Lil x
congratulations!!!!

got a BFN this morning.
i get the money issues, is why i loved my IC's
i hope you get an answer soon!!!

Hey, I feel ya on that! I am saving for my wedding as well. My AF was abnormal, so I think I'm still in the running. My flow started of as spotting for 1 1/2 days and then a medium flow for two days and back to spotting for 3 days. I had heavy cramps on day two and then no more, until today when I had stopped spotting. I have been extremely sluggish. I have been eating like a pig, I have been having bad headaches on and off, I have had hip, lower back and knee pain, I have been experiencing nausea, connstipation, poor concentration, hot flashes, chills, frequent urination, extreme thirst, slightly elevated temps, bad gas, mood swings and bubbles in my lower abdomen.

I honestly thought I was out until yesterday when I was complaining on the bus about someone eating onions and me having a bad headache and someone asked me if I was pregnant. I called my doctor and told her about my symptoms as I thought at first I might have endometriosis, but after that I think I'll get her to due a pregnancy blood test and ultrasound as well. My appointment is on Dec. 7th. Sooooooo long to wait!
that's my normal menstrual flow you described there, sort of
but then the symptoms... i think a blood test is a good idea!
december 7 is idd far away but... if they do an echo then, then the baby is
already big enough to see quite alot, so that's a plus if you are preggers, whoot!

i apologize if i skipped somebody's reply, i didn't do it on purpose, i blame pregnancy!

Can you add me to the 25th.... Thnx and congrats on your BFP ladies..

CONGRATS lil_angel!!! :flower:

Hang in there angelmyky and ronnie :thumbup:

"so keep your hopes up miss!" Thanks TinyButterfly, I will!!! Make sure you take it easy and get as much sleep as you need :sleep: everybody here will understand!

Can you please add me, AF is due the 28th but have cramps like it is coming right this second, also I have noticed a lot more ewcm post OV than normal..... I guess we'll wait and see...... CONGRATS TO THE LADIES WITH BFP'S!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->