• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

i'm craving fries (although i already had a warm meal this noon)
but i'm not emotional yet, i watched "juno" and didn't cry... now i can't help but think
something might be wrong with the baby, i'm such a dork!

I tested yesterday at 14dpo BFN and still no AF today. I am sure she is on her way.

wow ladies I can't believe it, I tested today using First Response at 10dpo and I got my :bfp:!! wow Im still in shock, I had a mc last year but Im trying not to thin about that now, I pray this pregnancy will be different, to all you ladies who got your BFN's dont worry, it WILL happen, I never thought after my mc =that it would happen to me!! Baby :dust: to all!!!!

Me Next..... :hugs: Congrats gals, I am keeping my fingers crossed for me and any others ladies who are still waiting. I will be going to the doc on the 7th...... come on :bfp:

Congratatulations Lauren!!! Another one bites the dust... :wohoo:

i'm craving fries (although i already had a warm meal this noon)
but i'm not emotional yet, i watched "juno" and didn't cry... now i can't help but think
something might be wrong with the baby, i'm such a dork!

I can imagine myself being exactly the same way...analysing everything like crazy! :hugs:

But I don't think Juno is a very sad movie overall....try "Marley and Me" and get back to us! :rofl: I was a blubbering mess by the end of it.

Hey everyone congrats to BFPs brilliant news! I've not got on here much lately my new office is open plan so might give game away a bit prematurely if everyone sees me on b&b lol! OH and I were pretty convinced last night there was something up (by boobs are freaking twice the size they usually are!) so did first response this am but :bfn: we're both a bit gutted :cry: Anyways thought I'd update you all. Hope rest waiting to test have better luck :kiss:

Hey gals, I have been having vivid dreams since 3 DPO, at first my dreams were all kinda wierd and the one thing they all had in common was water, there was always a large body of water involved. Just last night however, I had the most vivid dream that I got a positive HPT, at first "preggers", then it was a different test and I was waiting and I thought I saw lines as the wetness spread across the screen then they disappeared. About a half a second later the test was done and there were two distinctly present lines. I was so excited I started jumping up and down. Then I realized that I had to go to the bathroom and was soooooo sad, cause I didn't want to wake up.

I am currently 21 DPO, and I am experiencing a myriad of sypmptoms. I have been extremely exhausted :sleep: , irritable, extremely hungry (can't let myself get even the slightest bit hungry or I get a major headache and nausea, so I am practically eatting all day), I am getting these flutters in my lower abdomen, a stretching tight feeling in my lower abdomen, hip, back and knee pain, increased sense of smell, wierd cravings, frequent urination, stuffy nose, and an increased need to be with my fiance.

At first I thought I was out, cause I thought AF had showed up. However, my flow was not my normal. It was spotting the first day and a half, then it turned to medium flow (I usually go straight to heavy) for about two days and then back to spotting for three days. The spotting stopped yesterday and ever since I have been getting this tight feeling across my lower abdomen. I contacted my Doctor at first thinking I might have endometriosis, which can mimic pregnancy symptoms. However, when I was on the bus at work someone had onions and they were totally making my stomach flip. I started to complain of that and a major headache in the making, when I realized that I was extremely hungry after having a nice sized breakfast of oatmeal and apple and applesauce and a cup of white tea. One of the female passengers asked me if I was pregnant, and I said to myself maybe I am. So, my doctors appointment is on the 7th of December, I am going to request a blood test and ultrasound. I can't wait, I hope you all get your :bfp:

Still no sign of AF. i havent done another test since yesterday though. i have decided to wait until wednesday (25th) if AF doesnt show before then. im 18DPO but im not symptom spotting or getting worried. i do have a few symptoms but i dont like to over think them because they may just be AF getting ready or an illness.

fingers crossed i get that :bfp: on wednesday :D cant wait to test. but if AF shows then i'd still be ok. :) best thing is to keep positive i think.....no point worrying about AF or BFPs because if you worry then theres less chance of you getting pregnant and theres more chance of AF not showing because you're stressed......thats the way i think of it now so im pretty chilled out about it all. good luck everyone whos testing or waiting....congrats on those who got BFPs. :) x

I'm out - AF arrived today.

Good luck everyone

awww foxyloxy28. sorry to hear AF got you. good luck next time :D :dust: x

Hi,

My af was due i think on the 17th, i did a test and it was a BFN, not going to test till next tuesday now.

I have had no signs of af coming, but i have been feeling sick, lots of cm and not feeling very hungry.

Congratulations to all the BFP :baby::baby:

ooh, can you join you luvvlies? af is due 28th and im always regular, so if she does a no show i will test sunday

af got me... i havent started for sure...but spotting- so good luck everyone...we will try next month!

AF got me too. :nope: Started spotting today.

Good luck to all you ladies still waiting on a BFP.

Hey girlies, keeping fingers and toes crossed for you all! Today (6/7 dpo) I have no symptoms at all but I am taking that as a sign in itself!!! :rofl: PMA and all that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->