• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

af sould have started yesterday (i think lol) so i'm officially late, taken 4 hpt so far all bfn so gonna wait till late next week until testing again. having quite a few symptoms so i'm hopeful!

good luck to everyone!

af still not shown. waiting til 25th still to take a test. good luck all x

keeping everything crossed for you girls!!!!!! including my legs since i got what i want now moehahaha

not got af yet (on list as yesterday tester)....
done this test today with internet test....

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02740-1-1.jpg

So will see what happens and keep the scores updated if I get BFP or AF!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Af is due on Thurs (26th) - can you put me down for testing on 28th Nov?

Babydust to all x x

not got af yet (on list as yesterday tester)....
done this test today with internet test....

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02740-1-1.jpg
ooooooh i like what i see!!! hope it gets darker in a few days!

Hi,

Af is due on Thurs (26th) - can you put me down for testing on 28th Nov?

Babydust to all x x
sure thing

keeping everything crossed for you girls!!!!!! including my legs since i got what i want now moehahaha

he he :rofl: poor OH!
it means he gets a blowjob instead, don't think he'll complain LOL
... but i will... i'm one of those horny preggo's hahaha

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to updated you on my status.

The :witch: got me over the weekend, so i'm out for this month.

Congrats to all the ladies who got their :bfp:.

:dust: to those waiting to test.

i might be getting a test later....there has been no sign of AF still. had no cramps either, i dont mind if im not pregnant but im worried about why AF isnt here now. its about 4-6 days late now :wacko: im extremely weepy for about 7 days now, its not because of the waiting though, im not sure why im so upset all the time. someone can simply ask me if im alright and i'll get upset, or they could say a joke and i'll feel sad, it seems to be whenever someone speaks to me so ive sort of decided that i'll stay quiet now because it saves trying to hold the tears in when i talk back :rofl:

anyway sorry to hear the :witch: got some people and congrats on the BFPs....x

Got my bfp on a FRER wooooooooop!!!
After 20 cycles!!!!!

Please put me down as a flashing BFP sign!!!!
(Which I have been longing for forever)

xxxxxxx:thumbup:

i'm out :-( af came this morning!

good luck to all you waiting for yor bfp's and i'm sorry to all who got their af x

i'm out :-( af came this morning!

good luck to all you waiting for yor bfp's and i'm sorry to all who got their af x

oops double post. sorry!

the godmother of our club Cinnamum got her BFP two moons ago!!!
quite a few have shown her the way and followed her example :p
a Happy and Healhty pregnancy to all of them!!

for those of us who got their long awaited BFP's behold... the graduate thread!!!
you can find it here --> POAS Grads Thread

Last month we got 65 members!
we got at least 18 :bfp:, still a few pending, and sadly, two :angel: :angel:
that's 27% getting a positive result! niiiice!!!

ps: as usual, i'm taking the liberty to stalk you all to get the answers (af/bfp) in the end :p

so to all you girlies
HAPPY BD'ing !!!!
&
HAPPY TESTING!!!

to all 63 of us
:flower:

Testing Dates & Results

9 :bfp:'s so far!!!

soon2 b wifey
tryingfor#1

wednesday, november 18
:bfp:tinybutterfly:bfp:
:witch:123deirdre:witch:
:witch:ronnie211797:witch:
johnoblueshoe
:witch:babypatel:witch:
:bfp:rachelrhin0:bfp:
sassybaby
:witch:bumble b:witch:
my bo bo
lucilu88
:bfp:NG09:bfp:

thursday, november 19
:bfp:winks:bfp:
greenapple
beee
puppymom32

friday, november 20
:bfp:kmac625:bfp:
beadyeyes
angelmyky
:witch:jersdoll:witch:
:bfp:lil_angel:bfp:

saturday, november 21
:witch:dede80:witch:
:bfp:beatnick:bfp:
eclipse
espia
:witch:foxyloxy88:witch:
dan-o
:bfp:lauren709:bfp:
mrs dubs

sunday, november 22
:bfp:jerseyshoregirl:bfp:
xxbubsxx
titi
:witch:em_maryland:witch:
the catster
maratobe

monday, november 23
delamere19
harmonygirl72
wz585

tuesday, november 24
kitkat09
ducky1502

wednesday, november 25
enicole
angeldust
frenchfry
emmys_james
samola84

thursday, november 26
virginia
eskimobabys
happyandy
camocutie2006

friday, november 27
:witch:rowleypolie:witch:
le_annek
lincoln girl

saturday, november 28
liz2
annlouttc1
aislingmcm
anv7
proudarmywife
sglascoe
ttc4+yrs
costgang
mrsh1980

sunday, november 29
beanhopes

previous editions
the july thread
the august thread
the september thread
the october thread

I got my BFP 20/11! xxxx

Hi girls,

Room for one more?

The :witch: is due Thursday. I ovulated 13th Nov. Tested every day since Saturday and all I got was :bfn:, hoping that I am just too early.

Good luck for those of you who haven't tested yet. x

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate everyone with a :BFP:. So sorry for the miserable :witch: getting some but PMA for December.

I'm still holding out hope that AF will stay away. I'm also hoping that I will stay away from the tests if she doesn't until at least the weekend. Just hope I've got the strength as they are already waving at me in the bathroom!! :winkwink:

x

Hey gals, I have been having vivid dreams since 3 DPO, at first my dreams were all kinda wierd and the one thing they all had in common was water, there was always a large body of water involved. Just last night however, I had the most vivid dream that I got a positive HPT, at first "preggers", then it was a different test and I was waiting and I thought I saw lines as the wetness spread across the screen then they disappeared. About a half a second later the test was done and there were two distinctly present lines. I was so excited I started jumping up and down. Then I realized that I had to go to the bathroom and was soooooo sad, cause I didn't want to wake up.

I am currently 21 DPO, and I am experiencing a myriad of sypmptoms. I have been extremely exhausted :sleep: , irritable, extremely hungry (can't let myself get even the slightest bit hungry or I get a major headache and nausea, so I am practically eatting all day), I am getting these flutters in my lower abdomen, a stretching tight feeling in my lower abdomen, hip, back and knee pain, increased sense of smell, wierd cravings, frequent urination, stuffy nose, and an increased need to be with my fiance.

At first I thought I was out, cause I thought AF had showed up. However, my flow was not my normal. It was spotting the first day and a half, then it turned to medium flow (I usually go straight to heavy) for about two days and then back to spotting for three days. The spotting stopped yesterday and ever since I have been getting this tight feeling across my lower abdomen. I contacted my Doctor at first thinking I might have endometriosis, which can mimic pregnancy symptoms. However, when I was on the bus at work someone had onions and they were totally making my stomach flip. I started to complain of that and a major headache in the making, when I realized that I was extremely hungry after having a nice sized breakfast of oatmeal and apple and applesauce and a cup of white tea. One of the female passengers asked me if I was pregnant, and I said to myself maybe I am. So, my doctors appointment is on the 7th of December, I am going to request a blood test and ultrasound. I can't wait, I hope you all get your :bfp:

Do you have any HPT you can take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->