POD Squad

Even though I am not TTC until Jan, I am pretty cynical and jaded and will be partaking in the D part of POD this Christmas. Do you guys mind if I watch from the sidelines?

Even though I am not TTC until Jan, I am pretty cynical and jaded and will be partaking in the D part of POD this Christmas. Do you guys mind if I watch from the sidelines?

Hey, cynical and jaded are all I'm asking for:haha: so please do!

Ooooo loads of people joining in now love being cynical and jaded! Though got my fingers crossed at the mo, plus toes although I am indulging in a glass of wine or two tonight!

CareBear you pass. I've read you C&J and it's a sight for sore BnB eyes! You can be C&J with the best of us WhateverMentalAttituders!

It's not like we're not still trying. Sure we are. Oh oops... O pain, now for that mantra, what was it? Ah! "Must stay away from BDing when laying the eggy this month as it's right after mc and it's so sodding pointless anyhow!" I'm off to repeat that 60 times then take a peak at Alibaba's order form ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was just looking for a picture with a load of pregnancy tests and that is the picture I found! I didn't go to a site! That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Maybe we need to buy some stock in it? :rofl:

Hey hun am I seeing your siggy right? :happydance: I hope I have it right if not :dohh: and we can share the costs and the delivery of them tests samba :rofl: xxxx

My siggy means that hopefully I will have a :bfp: with my first round of Femara! Sorry for the confusion! :blush:

I was just looking for a picture with a load of pregnancy tests and that is the picture I found! I didn't go to a site! That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Maybe we need to buy some stock in it? :rofl:

Hey hun am I seeing your siggy right? :happydance: I hope I have it right if not :dohh: and we can share the costs and the delivery of them tests samba :rofl: xxxx

My siggy means that hopefully I will have a :bfp: with my first round of Femara! Sorry for the confusion! :blush:

:dohh: Sorry Im hopeful for you too hun you deserve it xxxx

how many preg sticks, i'd be in my element.

my cbfm gave up asking me yesterday i said to oh, what am i going to pee on now. i got a puzzled look, they dont understand do they :shrug:

how many preg sticks, i'd be in my element.

my cbfm gave up asking me yesterday i said to oh, what am i going to pee on now. i got a puzzled look, they dont understand do they :shrug:

Why did it give up asking? I have one thats waiting for usage :D but men defo dont understand xxxxx

Thanks Dawn! There are a lot of us in here that deserve it! You are one of us!!!!!!!! Good luck girl! :hugs:

Thanks Dawn! There are a lot of us in here that deserve it! You are one of us!!!!!!!! Good luck girl! :hugs:

:blush: Thanks hun :kiss: good luck to us all or else whatever we say here over xmas might not be legible :rofl: xxxx

As the saying goes the more the merrier or lets hope not merrier and just lots of bumps :D xxxx

I get the idea we will be needing more https://sudsurf.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/my-booze.jpg

ANDhttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SdIfY98gXxU/R-fCBSe6vTI/AAAAAAAAA7U/623TbKbbu2Y/s320/party%2Bfood%2Bcopy.jpg

Are you sure you wanna be with the grumps? Most of us have been trying so long we say some nasty things and indulge in a spot of WMA (Whatevah Mental Attitude) so if you haven't been at the "on Demand" part for years lock your PMA in a box and run as many of us will be drunk and vicious in a month :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I like that, so much truth and yet so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->