POD Squad

oooooo can i join in???? :flower:

whats everyones tipple, mines, vodka red bull, rose zinfandel, or guiness.
and chiken tikka kebab for after

Aaaah - I figured drunk was in there somewhere, but couldnt work out the rest!! Stupid medication has made me daft!!

Can I join??????????????? I LOVE the idea of being preggers by Christmas, but if not let's drink away and LIVE IT UP! :wohoo:

Can I join too please? This cycle is my last chance to be preggers before xmas and I love a good drink so if not preggers will definately be drunk!

Room for a little one?!

I'm ambitious. I'm going for POD by the weekend!!! :happydance:

Have we a logo????

Have we a logo????

I tried but I'm rubbish and lost it while trying to stick it in my signature. I don't have one of these photobucket thingy's and i couldnt do it as an attachment.

So anyone else who is a bit handy with these computer things is welcome to have a go!

Bad POD, Lyns! :dohh:

Hi All!! Can i join in?

I'm having what Helen's having! Cheers!!

What a fabulous idea one could make my year & the other is in consolation of a fruitless year 3! Please can I be a POD follower!! December could bring :bfp::bfn::cry::hugs::wine::happydance:

Maybe a list of who will be doing what could come in handy am pretty sure me & Mr Zin will be quite chummy by the end of christmas!

:dust: xxx

POD report! :rofl:

Just so as you all know, I've had a rubbish day and therefore am having a little practise. I have a glass of :wine: in hand as I type! Wish I could practise the pregnancy stuff though!

Oooh, loving the sparkly signature Rachelle!!! Got the link sp we can all share?? :flower:

Well hello my little PODlets!!

I'm glad to see your all well and cheery and getting into the :wine: spirit of this little gathering!
Nothing to report from me
Just keeping it real as they say! :haha: :haha: :haha:

So everyone likes this little thread yes?
Def the more the merrier, lets just remember we are all cynical and jaded :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and we all love the :wine: and :cake:

Snogs to you all

Thanks rachelle for the blinkie... I like very much......
I have a Year end Function tomorrow can i have a bottle of wine tomorrow girls???????:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Yes, Jacky....POD permission to get sloshed is hereby granted! :rofl:

Yes, Jacky....POD permission to get sloshed is hereby granted! :rofl:

Thanks i am going to do this https://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/drunk_women.jpg

And thishttps://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/drunkchicks.jpg:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ha Ha love it Jacky, well I had some practise for the D part of POD last night its the P bit I struggle with!!

Morning Sexy Biaaatches!

Good to see everyone fully entering into the 'spirit' of things.... :rofl:

Jiggy times coming up for me... euuurrgghhhh :sick: :muaha: But going on a works meal out on friday night.... so should be sufficiently :drunk: to do some :sex:

Hope everyone is well! xxx

https://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/drunk-girls-passion-motivation-gets-you-started-ha1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->