POD Squad

Well I think it must be about O time (not really tracking cycles at mo) and its my bday on Tuesday so will be having lots of booze and hopefully BD!!

I will bring my stock with
https://lh5.ggpht.com/_1v99y0xLJOM/SF8roMMN8KI/AAAAAAAAFN4/3IJw11hruTQ/DSC03555.JPG

I will bring my stock with
https://lh5.ggpht.com/_1v99y0xLJOM/SF8roMMN8KI/AAAAAAAAFN4/3IJw11hruTQ/DSC03555.JPG

Can you send me the link for the siggy please or tell me what font you used please I want sparklee words :D xxxxx

It sounds like we may be prepared for the drinking part, but what about the testing part??????? Do we need some of these too?
https://img.alibaba.com/photo/219121019/Offering_rapid_tests_like_pregnancy_tests.jpg

:rofl:

Oooohhhhhhhhhh shinny! May I PRETTY please?!? Pregnant is less than less than likely -and judging after last month not even desirable till IVF- but after a year of holding out on Alcohol either to lose weight or to give the beans chances to stick I can use a drunken Xmas!

Oh ladies, at least if it's D at Xmas, it's the last Xmas we can drink in as we'll be very preggo or BFing next year at this time!

Jonnanne! Where did you find that pic?!? Where's that online shop?!? Looks like a POAS addict's paradise! I never had a yellow test! Or a square one! I want me all of those for Xmas!

Woohoo Jacky so thats my share what are you going to drink then?

Jo - Has only gone and found a Chinese manufacturer of preggers tests :wohoo: :yipee:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/251835615/Pregnancy_Test_strip_Kit.html

Note that the minimum order quantity is 1000000!!! I think we'd put them to good use!!! I might ask for a quote!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was just looking for a picture with a load of pregnancy tests and that is the picture I found! I didn't go to a site! That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Maybe we need to buy some stock in it? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was just looking for a picture with a load of pregnancy tests and that is the picture I found! I didn't go to a site! That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Maybe we need to buy some stock in it? :rofl:

Hey hun am I seeing your siggy right? :happydance: I hope I have it right if not :dohh: and we can share the costs and the delivery of them tests samba :rofl: xxxx

F*ck me I'd be testing everyday.... omfg.... it would be like heaven.....

I am due :witch: Christmas Eve! So for the in-laws sake I better be getting the P or the D could get very messy :rofl:

I too would love lots of pretty coloured tests!

Jo - Has only gone and found a Chinese manufacturer of preggers tests :wohoo: :yipee:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/251835615/Pregnancy_Test_strip_Kit.html

Note that the minimum order quantity is 1000000!!! I think we'd put them to good use!!! I might ask for a quote!

I bet the POD squad could get through that lot in time for Christmas!!!

What you mean the Squad?!? I can go through them! Just imagine, enough to pee on each of each colour and shape every time you go to the loo. No wait, we'd never leave the loo 'cos by the time we analyze the evaps on all of them we'd have to pee again!

Heaven!!!

Hi all, is it ok to join this section? Looks like a fun group to be in. I had already decided to be really good this cycle (very limited alcohol, no crisps, only a teeny bit of chocolate) and if I have no luck to be very naughty over Christmas and throw all the 'rules' out of the window!

I have to say though I didn't know what POD stood for at first (til I read through the threads). I was racking my brains to think what it could mean and you know what I thought? Pregnant on Demand!! :rofl:

Tansey - :bfp: for xmas more like!!

MissAma - I was thinking the same.... Samba with 100000 HPT's... Pig in shit! :rofl:

Peekaboo - :wave: Hiya :wave:

Hi all, is it ok to join this section? Looks like a fun group to be in. I had already decided to be really good this cycle (very limited alcohol, no crisps, only a teeny bit of chocolate) and if I have no luck to be very naughty over Christmas and throw all the 'rules' out of the window!

I have to say though I didn't know what POD stood for at first (til I read through the threads). I was racking my brains to think what it could mean and you know what I thought? Pregnant on Demand!! :rofl:

Are you sure you wanna be with the grumps? Most of us have been trying so long we say some nasty things and indulge in a spot of WMA (Whatevah Mental Attitude) so if you haven't been at the "on Demand" part for years lock your PMA in a box and run as many of us will be drunk and vicious in a month :)

Disclaimer: That is totally tongue-in-cheek and meant as self deprecating and not a serious jab at newcomers!

Are you sure you wanna be with the grumps? Most of us have been trying so long we say some nasty things and indulge in a spot of WMA (Whatevah Mental Attitude) so if you haven't been at the "on Demand" part for years lock your PMA in a box and run as many of us will be drunk and vicious in a month :)

Disclaimer: That is totally tongue-in-cheek and meant as self deprecating and not a serious jab at newcomers!

:rofl: love it missama xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->