POD Squad

Farie

Reaction score
Dearest admins and mini mods

Pretty please can we have this in here and chat and laugh together from the safety of LTTTC as we find the buddies are far to breezy and hopeful :rofl:
We are gathering here to either be preggers by Christmas or very very drunk!

Thankies in advance :kiss:

Yes PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxx :flower:

Hiya! I wasn't part of the squad, but can I join here? :flower:

I don't have a chance in hell of being preggers by Xmas, but I like the drunk. :haha:

Can I join you ladies? I LOVE the idea of POD by Christmas. It's the only thing keeping me going right now - If I'm not pregnant at least I can drink myself stupid over Christmas! Then in Jan. I have a holiday booked, so the same thing applies then! I would FAR rather not being able to drink... but you have to find the positives.... :wine:

I hope you don't feel like I'm gate-crashing - tell me where to go if you'd rather keep it closed! :blush: It just so appeals to me this thread!

The more the merrier - safety in numbers!!

Can i join too please.... YES it is true i am actively giving it a GOOD old GO.. Im NEW around here you know so all the help from you ladies would be muchly appreciated........:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
My appointment is booked with Fertility doc for 9th Jan 2010:happydance::happydance:

Im a fatty though.... Gained 4 pounds in 10 days.... GET IN!!! AND IMO non of it is baby!!! :rofl:

Can I join, I have been putting in lots of practise for the drunk part all year long!!

Woooooohoooo lots of peas in the POD already :yipee:

I can't work out what POD stands for ... am I being really dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->