Poll - Was your *feeling* whether it was girl or boy correct?

Carrots

Reaction score
You can answer for this pregnancy or for a previous pregnancy!
You can also choose both if correct for one pregnancy, but incorrect for another.

Curious to see if many ladies were able to accurately guess gender. :baby:

No.
But my damn DH has a nose for it. And knows as soon as I show.
Also predicting several of his cousins babys as well. I kinda hate him.

Wrong both times for me and I was so convinced :haha:

I was right with my first 2. My first, I KNEW he was a boy. Had vivid dreams of finding out he was a boy. At the anatomy scan, I was proved right. With my daughter, the pregnancy felt different from the beginning so I had a hunch she was a girl. I remember dreaming I had an ultrasound and the tech said "I see 3 little lines here (indicating girl parts)..." Well, that exact thing happened weeks later!
With my 3rd, I felt even sicker, so I was sure it was either another girl or twins. I remember telling my mom she could start buying girl stuff, because I just knew it was a girl. Nope! Found out at 15 weeks that he was all boy.
This baby I KNEW was a boy. I felt it. I felt like I knew him already. Nope! It's a girl! Lol. So I've been 50/50. So much for mother's intuition in my case! :dohh:

Found out today and I was right!!

Knew it was a girl because I felt so much worse... and angry! I was a scary woman first trimester :haha:

I also have spots, which is really unusual for me.

With my first 4 I knew... (girl boy boy girl) but my 5th thru 7th I had no idea.. They were all girls... I feel like this one is a boy but last night I dreamed girl.. I really want a boy but will be ok regardless.

Yes with all my children. Girl, boy, boy, girl. Except this one I don't have any feeling either way. I'm worried about it being because I don't feel as deep a connection. I really hope it comes.
But we're keeping it as a surprise so perhaps it's best I don't have any feeling x

Yup I figured it was a boy and he is :D

I had strong girl feelings and both mine are girls!

Well my feelings were definitely wrong with this one--She's all girl!

With my first I just felt it was a girl. I had a boy dream which confused me. It was a girl so my intuition was right.

This time I had a feeling it's a boy. It's been a very different pregnancy too. I did dream I had another girl. I won't find out til next month if my intuition or dream was right

In the months leading up to trying for both of my kids, I had strong feelings the baby would be a boy (and was only amplified once I got my BFPs) and was right both times! We aren't settled on having another on yet but I have the same type of feeling as before that the next would be a girl. Only time will tell if I go 3/3 (just have to convince my hubby! lol)

Every other time, no lol but this time I had a feeling it would be another girl. I'll have 5 girls and 1 boy.

I was right with all three of mine =) here I am team ALL girl

I kept having boy dreams so I thought it might have been a boy, but my husband said girl from the beginning, he never even entertained the idea of boy names and sure enough he was right.

Nope! Haha. Both times I was convinced I was having a boy and both times I was surprised to hear we were having a girl! My instincts are pretty much terrible. Lol

With #1 I was convinced it was a girl but nope, a boy! With #2 I wanted it to be a girl but knew it was another boy because the symptoms were the exact same. Lol.

Im trying to convince DH to try for one more but he's not into a third pregnancy.

With my first I felt girl straight away, and the. Every kept telling me "it's a boy, definitely a boy" so I believed the,. But of course she was a girl!

With my second I just knew he would be a boy, and he was. Both times we waited until birth to find out the gender.

This time I haven't had such a strong feeling, but erring towards boy.

Nope - I have three boys and never had morning sickness. This time around I was very ill in the first trimester so I was thinking girl for sure. Nope, another boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->